Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-18-2009, 08:11 AM   #1081
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Yuukimaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon View Post
*goes to build a bear work shop*
o it's moon! *follows him quietly*
Yuukimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:11 AM   #1082
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Dead place....I bet everyone will come later...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:12 AM   #1083
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Dead place...
lets revive it!
Old 06-18-2009, 08:12 AM   #1084
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuukimaru View Post
o it's moon! *follows him quietly*
*finishs bear and give it to baby bro.*
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:12 AM   #1085
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

I think it's beginning to come alive
Old 06-18-2009, 08:12 AM   #1086
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Aww,your baby brother's cute

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-18-2009, 08:12 AM   #1087
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Dead place....I bet everyone will come later...
Im here...
Jarod Chidogashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:13 AM   #1088
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Aww,your baby brother's cute
.......*goes to mac donalds with baby*
Old 06-18-2009, 08:13 AM   #1089
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
thats nice!
Old 06-18-2009, 08:13 AM   #1090
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think it's beginning to come alive
Yeah,we need more people...

And I think its funny you think Jarod's tough and funny

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-18-2009, 08:13 AM   #1091
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarod chidogashi View Post
im here...
hi jarod!
Old 06-18-2009, 08:14 AM   #1092
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarod Chidogashi View Post
Im here...
NOOOO!!!

Oh,I mean,hi!!
*Fake smiles*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-18-2009, 08:14 AM   #1093
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah,we need more people...

And I think its funny you think Jarod's tough and funny
well ya he is he makes me laugh all the time and he is strong.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:15 AM   #1094
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
well ya he is he makes me laugh all the time and he is strong.

*Blinks and Laughs*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-18-2009, 08:15 AM   #1095
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

*Blinks and Laughs*
*sits down* waz it something i said?
Old 06-18-2009, 08:16 AM   #1096
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
NOOOO!!!

Oh,I mean,hi!!
*Fake smiles*
I hate you to
Old 06-18-2009, 08:16 AM   #1097
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

*baby walks out of macdonalds and we go to toy shop*
Old 06-18-2009, 08:16 AM   #1098
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

anyone wanna go to my new restraunt I opened up in the mall?
Old 06-18-2009, 08:16 AM   #1099
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Shes just being stupid... like always
Old 06-18-2009, 08:17 AM   #1100
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Laughs so hard organs come out of mouth*

I....need....SODA!!!!!!!*Laughs*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard