Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 05-20-2010, 11:41 AM   #41
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ultimate Ethics Quiz

As I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
There is no correct answer, because the answer is dependent upon the circumstances.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:07 PM   #42
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
As I said:

Yes I know what you said. But like I said before the whole point was to figure out that I only wrote that the mom was tied down. I never wrote the best friend was tied down only that he was on the other track. Since I purposely left out that detail it is correct to choose the track the best friend is on because I never wrote he's tied down or anything is keeping him from simply stepping off the tracks in time.

However if you REALLY want to you can make it so you DO have to choose
between running over your mom or your best friend. But you don't have to.

Hence why it is a parody.

No need to continue arguing over it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:08 PM   #43
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTKNE4E View Post
To the right side.

Until you edit your post, it does not say the best friend is tied to the tracks, they are just there. So I choose to kill no one and go to the right.

*awaits prize or edit.
Damn you're good.xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:34 PM   #44
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
Damn you're good.xD
Hence why he won.

The other person would have won had they explain why to turn that way.

It defeats the purpose of the exercise if you can win by a wild guess.

So there's an important moral lesson here

Spoiler:
I have too much free time

...At least in my case.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:59 PM   #45
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Hence why he won.

The other person would have won had they explain why to turn that way.

It defeats the purpose of the exercise if you can win by a wild guess.

So there's an important moral lesson here

Spoiler:
I have too much free time
Well thank goodness you do or people like me would be bored. xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 05-20-2010, 05:06 PM   #46
akikofrown
Veteran Chunin

akikofrown is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

who tied my mom to the track?
akikofrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 05:12 PM   #47
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well thank goodness you do or people like me would be bored. xD
Glad to be of service

Quote:
Originally Posted by akikofrown View Post
*whistles innocently*

...At least in my case.
Old 05-20-2010, 05:16 PM   #48
akikofrown
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Glad to be of service

*whistles innocently*

I knew it!

if theres ever another question I want to be it. It's not fair that my mom gets recognized...
Old 05-20-2010, 05:49 PM   #49
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I knew it!

if theres ever another question I want to be it. It's not fair that my mom gets recognized...
You can make up a question if you want.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:50 PM   #50
Bacon

Awards Showcase

May I try mousieur sticky?

Quote:

Old 05-20-2010, 09:57 PM   #51
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
I did!

*dramatic western music in background as wind blows harder making dramatic tumbleweed roll*

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:04 PM   #52
akikofrown
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
I did!

*dramatic western music in background as wind blows harder making dramatic tumbleweed roll*

*takes a piece of straw out of my mouth and throws it to the ground*
Old 05-21-2010, 03:02 AM   #53
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
May I try mousieur sticky?

Sure. Go ahead. You can't really go off topic now since the initial
question has already been answered and solved.

...At least in my case.