Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2010, 12:18 PM   #1
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Tourune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: With Root In Brooklyn
Posts: 3,027
Rep Power: 0
Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Minato vs. Kisame

Location: Were Pain + Naruto Fought (broken Konoha)

Restrictions: No Water Dome but Samahada fusion allowed.

Distance: 80 Meters

Acceptions: Minato has Unlimited Super Kunais (his kind)
__________________
Quote:
PSN BrianTourune

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:20 PM   #2
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,045
Rep Power: 0
Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Minato vs. Kisame

Featless Wonder is featless. Kisame stomps.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:24 PM   #3
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Tourune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: With Root In Brooklyn
Posts: 3,027
Rep Power: 0
Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Minato vs. Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Featless Wonder is featless. Kisame stomps.
how on earth,i mean minato took on the 9 tails for crists sake
__________________
Quote:
PSN BrianTourune

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:26 PM   #4
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,045
Rep Power: 0
Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Minato vs. Kisame

1: That's not a feat, it's hype.
B: He didn't take on the 9 Tails, he used Dead Demon Consuming Seal which killed him.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:30 PM   #5
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Akatsuki X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 3,811
Rep Power: 9
Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Minato vs. Kisame

And he didn't take on the 9-tails alone.
All of Konoha was fighting it.
He just ended the fight.
__________________

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:36 PM   #6
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Tourune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: With Root In Brooklyn
Posts: 3,027
Rep Power: 0
Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Minato vs. Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
1: That's not a feat, it's hype.
B: He didn't take on the 9 Tails, he used Dead Demon Consuming Seal which killed him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
And he didn't take on the 9-tails alone.
All of Konoha was fighting it.
He just ended the fight.
so u both think Kisame wins
__________________
Quote:
PSN BrianTourune

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:39 PM   #7
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,045
Rep Power: 0
Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Minato vs. Kisame

We both know Kisame wins.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:41 PM   #8
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Akatsuki X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 3,811
Rep Power: 9
Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Minato vs. Kisame

We both do indeed.

The fact that Minato gets put up against all of these insanely more powerful characters, and people determine that he wins, is still a wonder to me.
__________________

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:47 PM   #9
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Tourune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: With Root In Brooklyn
Posts: 3,027
Rep Power: 0
Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Minato vs. Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
We both know Kisame wins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
We both do indeed.

The fact that Minato gets put up against all of these insanely more powerful characters, and people determine that he wins, is still a wonder to me.
Minato is faster than anyone in the series (other than A) Kisame wont even be able to touch him
__________________
Quote:
PSN BrianTourune

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:47 PM   #10
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,045
Rep Power: 0
Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Minato vs. Kisame

Have you got any proof to support this claim?
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:49 PM   #11
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Akatsuki X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 3,811
Rep Power: 9
Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Minato vs. Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourune View Post
Minato is faster than anyone in the series (other than A) Kisame wont even be able to touch him
Another example of my statement of how people think Minato is soo powerful.
__________________

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:53 PM   #12
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Tourune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: With Root In Brooklyn
Posts: 3,027
Rep Power: 0
Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Minato vs. Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Have you got any proof to support this claim?
Flying thunder god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
Another example of my statement of how people think Minato is soo powerful.
hes not powerful its just that noone can catch him
__________________
Quote:
PSN BrianTourune

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:55 PM   #13
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,045
Rep Power: 0
Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Minato vs. Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourune View Post
Flying thunder god
That's not proof.

Quote:
hes not powerful its just that noone can catch him
Proof. Now.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:08 PM   #14
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Akatsuki X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 3,811
Rep Power: 9
Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Minato vs. Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourune View Post
Flying thunder god


hes not powerful its just that noone can catch him
Of course you can catch him,
throw his stupid kunai's into a volcano.
Have him teleport himself into burning lava.
See how he likes that.
__________________

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:16 PM   #15
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Tourune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: With Root In Brooklyn
Posts: 3,027
Rep Power: 0
Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Minato vs. Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
That's not proof.



Proof. Now.
its logic, if some one is super fast can u catch them?
__________________
Quote:
PSN BrianTourune

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:17 PM   #16
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Cyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Creepton
Posts: 13,700
Rep Power: 17
Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl
Default Re: Minato vs. Kisame

Minato, frankly would lose. Especially since all knowledge is known by default anyway.
Kisame would know what those special kunai do, he would know everything of Minato, just like Minato would know everything of Kisame.

Minato loses with little to no difficulty, thanks.
__________________
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:18 PM   #17
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Cyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Creepton
Posts: 13,700
Rep Power: 17
Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl
Default Re: Minato vs. Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourune View Post
its logic, if some one is super fast can u catch them?
He's not "super fast," FTG just allows him to teleport, there's a difference.
__________________
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:20 PM   #18
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice
 
Yellow Flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,420
Rep Power: 13
Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Minato vs. Kisame

Minato is featless, he has never shown the ability to use any type of jutsu besides FTG. He has nothing that can even harm Kisame, until he presents feats capable. Otherwise, Kisame wins. And don't get mad at us, blame Kishi, hes the one that has shown lack of show time for Minato.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:23 PM   #19
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,045
Rep Power: 0
Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Minato vs. Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourune View Post
its logic, if some one is super fast can u catch them?
It's a well established fact that your "logic" consists entirely of you wanking, and regardless simply saying "It's logic" is not proof.

Prove that the things you claim are true with actual solid evidence or admit that you are wrong.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:24 PM   #20
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water
 
Kingsnoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Where the Sidewalk Ends
Posts: 4,088
Rep Power: 13
Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Minato vs. Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
We both do indeed.

The fact that Minato gets put up against all of these insanely more powerful characters, and people determine that he wins, is still a wonder to me.
Kingsnoke says that it is Hype. Because he is supposed to be the most Powerful Hokage ever. For Crying out loud he has been cited as the reason the Leaf won the 2nd ninja war, yet due to the fact that he died before the series started there are no examples of how he did so other than FTG, which Kisame counters with little to moderate difficulty. So though, if more were known about Minato, he might win, With Feats Kisame wins easily.
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.