Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 06:06 PM   #44101
--Becca.
Chunin Exam Participant

--Becca. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkscopic View Post
Why Becca Why?
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~Shikamaru'sKunoichi~* View Post
I give up....
Your beautiful.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:07 PM   #44102
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Is to crazy here >.< *Shoots self* x.x
Old 05-19-2010, 06:08 PM   #44103
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
Ahaha, thank you so much.

Well, personally, this one is my favorite:
Spoiler:

DAWWWW that's so cute. o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:09 PM   #44104
*~Shikamaru'sKunoichi~*
Chunin Exam Participant

*~Shikamaru'sKunoichi~* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to *~Shikamaru'sKunoichi~* Send a message via Yahoo to *~Shikamaru'sKunoichi~* Send a message via Skype™ to *~Shikamaru'sKunoichi~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by --Becca. View Post

Your beautiful.
It's not that Becca...ITS JUST TOO MANY PEOPLE IN HERE!!!
Don't you hate me?? It seems everyone else does...
Personality Status:Useless..people stopped caring about me..I'm now an emo..
Old 05-19-2010, 06:10 PM   #44105
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

*Looks at time* Bye bye pics
Old 05-19-2010, 06:12 PM   #44106
tkscopic
Chunin Exam Proctor

tkscopic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by --Becca. View Post

Your beautiful.
*Stabs the truth with lies* Yay! i win

Spoiler:
BF:Taker,Vampire Cat,Shoukry,Cursed Uchiha,Hikari Chan,DogBoy22,Akurei,sasu_girl,mangagirl,naruto_jock,katsuki
JAFL,Muffintop,Bacon,Kakashi's Girl,trouble88,Shinobi killer,Scarlet the Heroine,--Becca,kibafan1,jenny,Danzi,MOP,Gaara's Girl,sakura_blossom
Cleverness is not wisdom

._._._._._._._._._._._._.
This forum interest me to no end
Old 05-19-2010, 06:12 PM   #44107
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
DAWWWW that's so cute. o.o
(It's a Harp Seal pup <3)

To explain things, that is what I look like when attractive men give me kisses/noogies/hugs/compliments.

AUTO-TRANSFORMATION-SEQUENCE!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:13 PM   #44108
tkscopic
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
*Looks at time* Bye bye pics
*Saves pics and give them to everyone on this website* Yay! i win

Spoiler:
BF:Taker,Vampire Cat,Shoukry,Cursed Uchiha,Hikari Chan,DogBoy22,Akurei,sasu_girl,mangagirl,naruto_jock,katsuki
JAFL,Muffintop,Bacon,Kakashi's Girl,trouble88,Shinobi killer,Scarlet the Heroine,--Becca,kibafan1,jenny,Danzi,MOP,Gaara's Girl,sakura_blossom
Cleverness is not wisdom

Old 05-19-2010, 06:15 PM   #44109
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

''<_<

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

I am Jimboberino. P:<

Last edited by Jimboberino; 10-05-2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:16 PM   #44110
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
(It's a Harp Seal pup <3)

To explain things, that is what I look like when attractive men give me kisses/noogies/hugs/compliments.

AUTO-TRANSFORMATION-SEQUENCE!!!
o.o I could say the same thing about myself. xD

Baby seals are so ridiculously adorable. <3

Old 05-19-2010, 06:16 PM   #44111
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkscopic View Post
*Saves pics and give them to everyone on this website* Yay! i win
O_O Oh *Censored*
Old 05-19-2010, 06:17 PM   #44112
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboberino View Post
Me neither, but it is a small price to pay to get a third day in a row. I can't believe how busy we are. xD

My enormous friggin foot:

Spoiler:

My arms for size comparison:

Spoiler:

Creeper face is back!!! xDDDDD

Jim you are flipping ripped XD
Old 05-19-2010, 06:19 PM   #44113
tkscopic
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
O_O Oh *Censored*
Lolz
Yeah its way to many people on here i remember it was just me, you, becca and kejon......

Spoiler:
Cleverness is not wisdom

Old 05-19-2010, 06:20 PM   #44114
*~Shikamaru'sKunoichi~*
Chunin Exam Participant

*~Shikamaru'sKunoichi~* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to *~Shikamaru'sKunoichi~* Send a message via Yahoo to *~Shikamaru'sKunoichi~* Send a message via Skype™ to *~Shikamaru'sKunoichi~*

*Cough* *Cough*
Old 05-19-2010, 06:20 PM   #44115
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
:3

Oh yes, I understand the word; however, the first thing that came to mind when I saw "lush" was it's synonyms of juicy and profuse....... the implication is exactly as it sounds.

Ahaha, people are re-posting now? Alright, I'll DO-ET!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Once again everyone is wrong. Sure the third picture is nice. But the fourth is where it's at and not because of the hat. Don't you see that smile there? It's absolutely sublime.

Magic you have betrayed me. Your picture is gone.

Old 05-19-2010, 06:21 PM   #44116
*~Shikamaru'sKunoichi~*
Chunin Exam Participant

Aaaaah forget it....
Old 05-19-2010, 06:21 PM   #44117
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Jim you are flipping ripped XD
Thanks, but I can't do a real good pose with one of my damn arms taking up the camera. xD I can't flex my back or shoulders at the same time cuz o that. T-T

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Old 05-19-2010, 06:22 PM   #44118
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

That's a lot. o_O

Old 05-19-2010, 06:24 PM   #44119
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

That's a lot. o_O
I got what I came for
Spoiler:
/Prints xD
Old 05-19-2010, 06:24 PM   #44120
*~Shikamaru'sKunoichi~*
Chunin Exam Participant

I really forfeit now...
Closed Thread