Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 05-17-2010, 07:29 PM   #341
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Fairy Tail FC

really ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:30 PM   #342
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yeah ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:35 PM   #343
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

awsome job.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-17-2010, 07:37 PM   #344
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

lol thanks ^^ *dancing* anything else master? :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Old 05-17-2010, 07:37 PM   #345
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lol i aint your master i,m just a friend.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-17-2010, 07:48 PM   #346
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

o-oh really? o.o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-17-2010, 07:50 PM   #347
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yes u are free do as u want.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-17-2010, 07:51 PM   #348
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

oh ok ^^ umm *walks around thinking* what to do hmmm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-17-2010, 07:53 PM   #349
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

watches.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-17-2010, 07:54 PM   #350
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

oh I know! *hugs you* ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-17-2010, 07:57 PM   #351
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

hugs back.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-17-2010, 07:59 PM   #352
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

hehe ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-17-2010, 08:01 PM   #353
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

chapter 114.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-17-2010, 08:02 PM   #354
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

yay! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-17-2010, 08:03 PM   #355
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i will catch up.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-17-2010, 08:09 PM   #356
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

thats awesome :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-17-2010, 08:13 PM   #357
Kisamesgirl
Chunin Exam Participant

Kisamesgirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i just watch the anime i dont have time for the manga.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:15 PM   #358
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisamesgirl View Post
i just watch the anime i dont have time for the manga.
oh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-17-2010, 09:31 PM   #359
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

chapter 122

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-19-2010, 09:01 AM   #360
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

good good :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Tags
chapter 299, fairy tail, gildart alone