Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-17-2010, 12:28 PM   #1
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Hidan + Kakuzu vs. Kakashi + gaara

Restrictions: Gaara can only use the sand in his garud, he cant make any more. Kakashi can only use Kamui 3 times + only on each one of Kakuzu's hearts attacks not the hearts themself or Kakuzu + Hidan. Kakuzu only has his 3 seen hearts.

Distance: 30 Meters

Acceptions: All Kakuzu's hearts are out allready. when/if Kakuzu goes into Super flying thread mode then Gaara can make more sand.

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:29 PM   #2
chidorimadness
Ninja Academy Student

chidorimadness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Hidan + Kakuzu vs. Kakashi + gaara

hmm maybe hidan + kazuku because once hidan draws blood they win
chidorimadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:46 PM   #3
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by chidorimadness View Post
hmm maybe hidan + kazuku because once hidan draws blood they win
Hidan wont get to thow

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 05-17-2010, 02:58 PM   #4
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

with the hearts already out at the beginning its an obius choice that hidan is going to blitz, and kakuzu is going to spam attacks right off the bat. And since kakashi cannot kamui hidan, and gaara cant massive spam sand at hidan since hidan will be next to kakashi hence "thats what blitzing is all about" than kakashi will die early on due to kakashi not expecting a massive wind+fire spam at him even though hidan is in the blast as well.

Thats why hidan and kakuzu work well together.. hidan can take the massive aoe hits from kakuzu and be perfectly fine while he keeps on blitzing. As for gaara he may be able to fly but the lightning heart can spam lightning attacks that basically beat that of his sand.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:05 PM   #5
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Speed feats that show Hidan can actually blitz Kakashi? Never heard that before.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:08 PM   #6
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

There is no contest here because Kakashi's greatest weapon can't affect the actual fighter. Thus, Kakashi has no real way of killing Kukazu. I doubt Hidan could draw blood when he attacks Gaara,but the artillery of bullets Kukazu will unleash on Gaara after taking down Kkashi will destroy him. After all, Gaara doesn't have the option of making more sand, so he must keep Hidan captured while Kakashi does the actual fighting.

As I interpreted it in the anime, Kakashi was just about to use his mangekyo sharingan right before Yamamoto and naruto arrived. He might have been planning on using kumai,but this match up restricts that option.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 04:53 PM   #7
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
Speed feats that show Hidan can actually blitz Kakashi? Never heard that before.
with kakuzus hearts spamming aoe blasts upon him yes... that was the point

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:14 PM   #8
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanduhman View Post
with the hearts already out at the beginning its an obius choice that hidan is going to blitz, and kakuzu is going to spam attacks right off the bat. And since kakashi cannot kamui hidan, and gaara cant massive spam sand at hidan since hidan will be next to kakashi hence "thats what blitzing is all about" than kakashi will die early on due to kakashi not expecting a massive wind+fire spam at him even though hidan is in the blast as well.

Thats why hidan and kakuzu work well together.. hidan can take the massive aoe hits from kakuzu and be perfectly fine while he keeps on blitzing. As for gaara he may be able to fly but the lightning heart can spam lightning attacks that basically beat that of his sand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
There is no contest here because Kakashi's greatest weapon can't affect the actual fighter. Thus, Kakashi has no real way of killing Kukazu. I doubt Hidan could draw blood when he attacks Gaara,but the artillery of bullets Kukazu will unleash on Gaara after taking down Kkashi will destroy him. After all, Gaara doesn't have the option of making more sand, so he must keep Hidan captured while Kakashi does the actual fighting.

As I interpreted it in the anime, Kakashi was just about to use his mangekyo sharingan right before Yamamoto and naruto arrived. He might have been planning on using kumai,but this match up restricts that option.
Good points but Kakashi has been shown to dodge both Hidan + the Elements at the same time so Kakashi's speed Hidan + Kakuzu's hearts. Gaara can dense up his sand to block any of those moves.

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole