Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-17-2009, 08:19 PM   #961
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Forum mall club

*tackles Orochimaru and we fall into the pit of doom* Ya know, this probably wasnt the best of my ideas...
Jarod Chidogashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:19 PM   #962
Mai
Chunin

Location: A place, in the US, on North America, on planet Earth. In the Milkyway Galaxy, which is in Space.
Mai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mai Send a message via Skype™ to Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi/madara View Post
mini itachi: god damnit.... *grabs her hand and drags her away from orochimaru*
ow ow ow ow ow ow ow..... ground burnns stop dragging me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:19 PM   #963
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
orochimaru: *attaks me with his "thing"
me: *uses kyuubi as a sheild*
aaaaaaaaaaah nooooooooo *grabs itachi and throws him towards orochimaru*

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:19 PM   #964
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai View Post
ow ow ow ow ow ow ow..... ground burnns stop dragging me
mini itachi: *picks her up then*
*runs*

itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:20 PM   #965
Mai
Chunin

Location: A place, in the US, on North America, on planet Earth. In the Milkyway Galaxy, which is in Space.

big brother!!!

Old 06-17-2009, 08:20 PM   #966
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*keeps eyes closed* Hmm I wounder how deep this pit is...
Old 06-17-2009, 08:20 PM   #967
Mai
Chunin

Orochimaru- belly flops in water

Old 06-17-2009, 08:21 PM   #968
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarod Chidogashi View Post
*tackles Orochimaru and we fall into the pit of doom* Ya know, this probably wasnt the best of my ideas...
orochimaru teleports back with jarod between him
me: *grabs jarod and runs*

Old 06-17-2009, 08:21 PM   #969
Mai
Chunin

Quote:
ahh! BIG BROTHER

Old 06-17-2009, 08:21 PM   #970
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*gets on helicopter and gets jarod* woo!

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:22 PM   #971
Mai
Chunin

ooh a fly

Old 06-17-2009, 08:22 PM   #972
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
orochimaru teleports back with jarod between him
me: *grabs jarod and runs*
Wow this is odd... *thinks: what am I supposed to do now?!*
Old 06-17-2009, 08:23 PM   #973
Mai
Chunin

Quote:
Wow this is odd... *thinks: what am I supposed to do now?!*
look a fly

Old 06-17-2009, 08:24 PM   #974
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

me: ok we are all in a secret place..
orochimaru cant get here
ok so wats our plan?

Old 06-17-2009, 08:25 PM   #975
Mai
Chunin

Quote:
orochimaru cant get here
ok so wats our plan?
Itachi look a fly

Old 06-17-2009, 08:25 PM   #976
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
orochimaru cant get here
ok so wats our plan?
Alright I got one-
We get a knife. And throw it at him with our eyes closed.
Genius right?
Old 06-17-2009, 08:26 PM   #977
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai View Post
Itachi look a fly
wat about it?

Old 06-17-2009, 08:27 PM   #978
Mai
Chunin

Quote:
Alright I got one-
Genius right?
... U-uh Itachi, Jarod...* covering my eyes* BEHIND YOU!

Old 06-17-2009, 08:27 PM   #979
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Alright I got one-
Genius right?
bad........
we need a better one
ooo I REMEMBER
guys meet one of the enymys of forum spa
SASUKE
sasuke: HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #980
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
bad........
we need a better one
ooo I REMEMBER
guys meet one of the enymys of forum spa
SASUKE
sasuke: HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright Sasgay... go fight Orochimaru... or well just get him outta here!

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard