Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-15-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Gaara VS Orochimaru

Distance 50m away

1.No Shukaku for Gaara and no Oral rebirth and White snake for Oro
2. Anything goes
Oro gets prep time for Edo Tensai and can summon any 2 people except for
rinnegan users and any Kage level ninja and you chose who.

Last edited by e710; 05-16-2010 at 06:57 PM.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:13 PM   #2
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

crystalblade13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Gaara VS Orochimaru

gaara wins. it is EXTREMELY difficult to beat gaara in the desert. its pretty much nonstop super-powered quick sand blasts of death and no way to escape. possible stomp.

" I'll take a potato chip, AND EAT IT!!! " - light yagami
.___
(>_<) I'll have the Samehada just you wait!!
/----\ Put this on your siggy if you love Suigetsu.
crystalblade13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #3
Maddog
Freshmen Academy Student

Maddog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would have to say Gaara as well. Too much power for him in the desert. Outside of the desert its a whole different ball game
Maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:29 PM   #4
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Ok I'll make it a little bit farer by adding prep time for 2 summonings for Oro with Edo Tensai.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:34 PM   #5
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

He can use the sand for sand tsunami. So gaara
Old 05-16-2010, 05:18 AM   #6
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

But what if Orochimaru sommons Pain + Itachi ???

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:27 AM   #7
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

As long as Orochimaru can revive the second hokage and a powerful member of the akatsuki such as itachi; Orochimaru has a good chance.First off, Orochimaru has universal assimilation that can help him escape much of Gaara's extravagent attacks. Next by summoning the second hokage; he can douse the sand to make it less effective. Top this off with an Itachi who has unlimited chakra coupled with ammertasu and Susano. All orochimaru has to do is either summon manda to accompany him as support while his summons do the dirty work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:45 AM   #8
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well it depends on the summoning but i still have to go with gaara

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:58 AM   #9
One-Tailed Shukaku
Banned

One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Wasn't this battle done in an ultimate ninja 4 trailer a long time ago? XD

Gaara won so I'll have to go with Gaara
One-Tailed Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:13 AM   #10
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

Akatsuki Tsunade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblade13 View Post
gaara wins. it is EXTREMELY difficult to beat gaara in the desert. its pretty much nonstop super-powered quick sand blasts of death and no way to escape. possible stomp.
but dedara manage to do it..(i know i spelled that wong)

Tsunade Fav Quote
You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
<(((o)))>. .<(((o)))>

REP use it and dont abuse it.. Oh and feel free to add ur name too
Akatsuki Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:25 AM   #11
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Tsunade View Post
but dedara manage to do it..(i know i spelled that wong)
He played dirty by attacking the village. Than Gaara ran out of chakra but I have no idea how because he has the Shukaku.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:28 AM   #12
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Orochimaru can summon

Jiraiya and Pein/Pain
OR
Jiraiya and Itachi
OR
Pein/Pain and Itachi
OR
First and Second Hokage
OR
Minato and Jiraiya
OR

You know what I mean!!!
AND
He wouldn`t even need summons I mean, he is too strong, fast, intelligent, posseses who knows how many Ninjutsus and has much more up his sleeve. After all, he is a Sannin!!! Besides, Gaara couldn`t even defeat Deidara in his own Village.

Gaara is Kazekage, but he is not anywhere close to Hokage.
In Konoha he`d be a Chuunin!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:42 AM   #13
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Orochimaru can summon

Jiraiya and Pein/Pain
OR
Jiraiya and Itachi
OR
Pein/Pain and Itachi
OR
First and Second Hokage
OR
Minato and Jiraiya
OR

You know what I mean!!!
AND
He wouldn`t even need summons I mean, he is too strong, fast, intelligent, posseses who knows how many Ninjutsus and has much more up his sleeve. After all, he is a Sannin!!! Besides, Gaara couldn`t even defeat Deidara in his own Village.

take that back. Gaara can merk half of the people in Konoha

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:46 AM   #14
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Orochimaru can summon

Jiraiya and Pein/Pain
OR
Jiraiya and Itachi
OR
Pein/Pain and Itachi
OR
First and Second Hokage
OR
Minato and Jiraiya
OR

You know what I mean!!!
AND

I partially agree with you. Due to Impure World Resurrection, Oro merely summons top tiers to kill Gaara.

the thing about Oro is that he has Hydra to crush Gaara. In a small desert, I don't see how Gaara stops him.

However, I don't see what you mean by him being Chunin level in Konoha.

Gaara could stomp all of the Konoha 11 except Naruto (who is Kage level). Heck, Gaara could beat Old Hiruzen and Tsunade easily, both who are Kage level ninjas. Deidara was easily Kage level and Gaara did fight him off (granted, he still lost, but that's because Deidara is one of the strongest fighters in the series)
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 10:52 AM   #15
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
I partially agree with you. Due to Impure World Resurrection, Oro merely summons top tiers to kill Gaara.

the thing about Oro is that he has Hydra to crush Gaara. In a small desert, I don't see how Gaara stops him.

However, I don't see what you mean by him being Chunin level in Konoha.

Gaara could stomp all of the Konoha 11 except Naruto (who is Kage level). Heck, Gaara could beat Old Hiruzen and Tsunade easily, both who are Kage level ninjas. Deidara was easily Kage level and Gaara did fight him off (granted, he still lost, but that's because Deidara is one of the strongest fighters in the series)
What I`m saying is that he is Chuunin level. Naruto at the beginning of Shippuden could easily crush Gaara, however he barely got the bells from Kakashi even when teamed up with Sakura and they even had to resort to Kakashi`s weakness (Icha Icha).

That means Kakashi could stomp them both. If Kakashi could stomp them, then probably every other Jounin in Konoha could at least beat them one on one, if not even both at the same time.

So that puts Naruto above Chuunin - ANBU level probably, so Gaara is Chuunin level. Middle Chuunin, since most Chuunin from Konoha that went to Chuunin preliminary matches could beat him (except Ino and Chouji, and possibly Hinata)!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 10:57 AM   #16
-I'm_Ur_Drug-
Chunin

Location: my sweet donut,are you ok? Wait a second, your not a donut, your a BAGEL! Liers!Liers everywhere!!!!
-I'm_Ur_Drug- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Orochimaru. no doubt about it =D

Single <3

!ma I ohw rof em evol

This is me! Deal with it or GTFO
Spoiler:

-I'm_Ur_Drug- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 12:14 PM   #17
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

Akatsuki Tsunade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
He played dirty by attacking the village. Than Gaara ran out of chakra but I have no idea how because he has the Shukaku.

your so right i forgot about that!! Good point he did play dirty...

Tsunade Fav Quote
You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
<(((o)))>. .<(((o)))>

REP use it and dont abuse it.. Oh and feel free to add ur name too
Akatsuki Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 12:23 PM   #18
Sazabi24
Genin Elite

Sazabi24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Oro gets prep time for Edo Tensai and can summon any 2 people
1st Hokage + Nagato

GG Gaara.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:39 PM   #19
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazabi24 View Post
1st Hokage + Nagato

GG Gaara.

I have no idea what this means.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 12:40 PM   #20
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

Akira Of Shiseiten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
I have no idea what this means.
Are you dumb? Its easy to understand what he means, he revives Nagato and Shodai Hokage, you don't believe Gaara can beat these two right?

Akira Of Shiseiten is offline   Reply With Quote