Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 06-12-2009, 01:02 PM   #21
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Favorite character to use?

Shikamaru and Kakashi. Neji's good too. So is Rock Lee.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:47 PM   #22
Jamie Chidogashi
Academy Graduate

Jamie Chidogashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Jamie Chidogashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinslet View Post
Whats everyones favorite character to use from uzumaki chronicles 2?
mines Shikamaru
itachi all day...

Rouge Ninja
Jamie Chidogashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:48 PM   #23
Jamie Chidogashi
Academy Graduate

Jamie Chidogashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Jamie Chidogashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Chidogashi View Post
itachi all day...

no kakashi../

Rouge Ninja
Jamie Chidogashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 06:58 PM   #24
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I haven't played as Itachi yet.......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-13-2009, 06:59 PM   #25
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I haven't played as Itachi yet.......

in un4, hes cool, because whe you press up on the control pad, he gets a perimeter around him, and when the opponent goes into it, they areslowed, its mini mangekyou i guess

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 05:55 PM   #26
yourdad62
Academy Graduate

yourdad62 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

naruto
yourdad62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:31 PM   #27
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Shikamaru is a good general character to use.

Old 06-17-2009, 06:41 PM   #28
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Itachi lol, he's just so damn fast in that game

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:42 PM   #29
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
Itachi lol, he's just so damn fast in that game
He's fast in all the games.

Old 06-17-2009, 06:44 PM   #30
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He's fast in all the games.
yea but in that one when he hits it like surrounds him, so u cant get near him lol

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-17-2009, 06:46 PM   #31
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yea but in that one when he hits it like surrounds him, so u cant get near him lol
I know. He's almost unstoppable. I could beat any oppenent with him on Accel 2 even without losing a drop of health when I set the Chakra to maxium, because I do Fire Style: Grand Fireball, then Tsumimikyo (spelled it wrong) rinse and repeat.

Old 06-17-2009, 06:49 PM   #32
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know. He's almost unstoppable. I could beat any oppenent with him on Accel 2 even without losing a drop of health when I set the Chakra to maxium, because I do Fire Style: Grand Fireball, then Tsumimikyo (spelled it wrong) rinse and repeat.
lol damn dude! sick!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-17-2009, 06:55 PM   #33
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Grand Fireball is almost impossible to dodge unless you.....

1. Teleport to the other side of the battlefield
2. Use ,uh, you know, that basic ninja evasive technique.

Meanwhile, Tsomy. is hard to dodge too.
itachi is like the omega powerful character!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-17-2009, 06:58 PM   #34
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol damn dude! sick!
Grand Fireball is almost impossible to dodge unless you.....

1. Teleport to the other side of the battlefield
2. Use ,uh, you know, that basic ninja evasive technique.

Meanwhile, Tsomy. is hard to dodge too.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:34 PM   #35
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
itachi is like the omega powerful character!
Yeah. The only character faster than him in any of the games is the Fourth Hokage. He's a LOT faster in Accel 2.

Old 06-21-2009, 04:04 PM   #36
Kasuto Taishi
Freshmen Academy Student

Kasuto Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Itachi
Kasuto Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:06 PM   #37
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasuto Taishi View Post
Itachi
A lotta people like using him.

Old 06-22-2009, 12:27 PM   #38
Silentkiller
Genin

Silentkiller is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Im usually Itachi. If Im not him Im Sasuke or Shika
Silentkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:41 PM   #39
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

OK. I like using Shikamaru too.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:46 PM   #40
Uchiha Itachi
Genin

Uchiha Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Shikamaru or Lee
Uchiha Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote