Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-14-2010, 09:36 PM   #21
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Gaara,Naruto,Killerbee vs Pain,Itachi,Kisame

Quote:
The notion that naruto will lose is the same as disregarding the fact that he won in the manga.
The only reasons Naruto beat Pain:

PNJ; he's the titular character, after all
Pain wasn't bloodlusted while Naruto was
Naruto had prep time for Sage Mode
Naruto had knowledge on Pain
Hinata interfered and got Naruto into six tails
Deva Path, the strongest path, was weakened for like half the fight.

Now because default BG rules state that characters are bloodlusted, I will assume that Pain uses CT or CST early on, therefore killing everyone on the jinchuriki team.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:12 PM   #22
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't mean to be counter productive, but you're basing Naruto's win on Pain's reluctance and the Emotional pain naruto felt when Hinata died?

As for the reference to naruto's prep time with Sage mode, I guess starting him off automatically would be hypocritical. I feel the need to say this, either this thread was pointless from its conception, or pain should be a banned character. Town busters do not equate to an instant win.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:48 PM   #23
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
I don't mean to be counter productive, but you're basing Naruto's win on Pain's reluctance and the Emotional pain naruto felt when Hinata died?

As for the reference to naruto's prep time with Sage mode, I guess starting him off automatically would be hypocritical. I feel the need to say this, either this thread was pointless from its conception, or pain should be a banned character. Town busters do not equate to an instant win.
Yes, and PNJ. Pain was also weakened at the start.

Actually this would be a good match, with some restrictions.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 05:16 AM   #24
Daybreak
Genin

Daybreak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkscopic View Post
Yeah naruto would, but did you ever looked that he has help
He can't go into tails by choice. Read the manga, naruto can't control when he does or doesn't go into tails. All of the help in the world won't help him go into tails in this battle. Kisame and itachi hold them off while pain uses CT. And its game over.
Old 05-15-2010, 06:28 AM   #25
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Pain > Naruto
Itachi > Gaara
Kisame > KB

that's how i see it

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:07 AM   #26
tkscopic
Chunin Exam Proctor

tkscopic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah this is my first battle thread.
So i'm not that experience with making good match-ups and the restrictions and advantages on the characters. So this will just be a start, but i know more match-ups that will be more debatable then this. First i would have to consult my idea's with bacon_army17.

Spoiler:
BF:Taker,Vampire Cat,Shoukry,Cursed Uchiha,Hikari Chan,DogBoy22,Akurei,sasu_girl,mangagirl,naruto_jock,katsuki
JAFL,Muffintop,Bacon,Kakashi's Girl,trouble88,Shinobi killer,Scarlet the Heroine,--Becca,kibafan1,jenny,Danzi,MOP,Gaara's Girl,sakura_blossom
Cleverness is not wisdom

._._._._._._._._._._._._.
This forum interest me to no end
tkscopic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:40 AM   #27
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daybreak View Post
He can't go into tails by choice. Read the manga, naruto can't control when he does or doesn't go into tails. All of the help in the world won't help him go into tails in this battle. Kisame and itachi hold them off while pain uses CT. And its game over.
I already know that Naruto doesn't have a choice. He didn't in the four tails arc, and doesn't now. My point was that counting out the 8 tails simply becuase he has no emotional pain is hax. The very threat to his life would alert the Kyuubi to use as much strength as possible. It just so happens that the 6 and 8 tails occured by the time he had sage mode.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:47 AM   #28
sasori lord
Apprentice Genin

sasori lord has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

ok first they would split up and if naruto got attacked by pain gaara and killer bee could help cause bee can control the 8 tails and if he could beat saskue suigestu and the others alone i think he can beat itachi and gaara could go shukaku on kisame or on pain and its true naruto when 6 tails cause hinata died but he went 8 tails cause of pain attacking him and naruto is learning how to control the nine tails like bee in the manga and so i think team A wins
sasori lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:47 AM   #29
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
I already know that Naruto doesn't have a choice. He didn't in the four tails arc, and doesn't now. My point was that counting out the 8 tails simply becuase he has no emotional pain is hax. The very threat to his life would alert the Kyuubi to use as much strength as possible. It just so happens that the 6 and 8 tails occured by the time he had sage mode.
Naruto won't be in danger he will be dead. Bloodlusted Deva Pain will CT everyone on the right side as soon as he can and none can survive it except maybe KB if he goes 8 tails. Than just sent in Kisame to take care of Bee.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
akatsuki fights, akatsuki vs jinchuuriki, battles