Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 05-14-2010, 03:29 PM   #81
naru-tofu
Freshmen Academy Student

naru-tofu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kakashi's Mangekyo Sharingan. (kind of a spoiler?)

I never said that Obito is Madara. Madara is dead. I'm stating that Obito is Tobi who is POSING as Madara. Few other things to consider:

Kishimoto and the whole Naruto world always reflects patterns. From the old to young, things always recur. Take this for example

Sarutobi Hiruzen(Third Hokage) - Sensei
Jiraiya
Tsunade
Orochimaru - goes bad and kills sensei

Jiraiya
Yahiko
Konan
Nagato - goes bad and kills sensei

Minato(Fourth Hokage)
Kakashi
Rin
Obito - i'm conjecturing went bad and kills sensei
** When Minato re-appears to Naruto after almost removing the seal he told Naruto that he recognized someone was controlling the fox. He tried to stop them, but "they could see through all his moves". Who better to see past his moves than his own student.

Kakashi
Naruto
Sakura
Saskue - goes bad tries to kill Sensei

(see the pattern)

In addition, some interesting points that came up. When Kabuto uses the resurrection jutsu to bring back an unknown individual, Tobi was in shock. Kabuto reassures him and says "dont worry I haven't told anyone". Kabuto knows his true identity. I'm speculating that Kabuto brought back Madara which ruins Tobi's secret

spell tobi repeatedly....TOBITOBITOBITOBI...who's name shows up

OBITO
naru-tofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:06 PM   #82
Hyuuga Heir
Genin

Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hyuuga Heir has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Since when did Sasuke try to kill Kakashi?
Hyuuga Heir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:33 AM   #83
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobrinha View Post
I have a feeling I'll be scolded by people for this but....how do you think Kakashi activated his Mangekyo Sharingan? When we first hear about it in the begining of the serires, Itachi tells Sasuke the only way to unlock it is to kill the person closest to you. I highly doubt that Kakashi would kill anyone he was close to just for a new jutsu. Maybe Kishimoto will continue the Kakashi Chronicles and have the last of it take place during the two and a half year hiatus between the first part of the series and the second part. Anyway I don't clame to know everything about the Naruto world, so I am curious to hear other opinions on the topic.
well actually that is what the uchihas thought but really it activates when the person closest to you dies. maybe rin or someone close to kakashi died during the 2 and a half year jump.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:03 AM   #84
naru-tofu
Freshmen Academy Student

naru-tofu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuuga Heir View Post
Since when did Sasuke try to kill Kakashi?
This was after Saskue's battle with Danzo and right before Naruto and Saskue battle again.
naru-tofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:23 PM   #85
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

maybe
geogreymon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:29 PM   #86
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

How about...

This may explain how rin died aswell.

Kakashi was in a bar ya see, he was on a date with Rin, He somehow got epi]{ally drunk and decided to lightning blade everyone in the bar, He leaves the bar, has a hangover, and Gai trys to tell him, but comes up with a lie, Some random guy killed everyone in the bar cept u dood, LETS FIGHT!

Kakashi doesnt show he has the mangekyo because it would remind him of that 'lol' day in his life, only gai knows the truth... and Kakashi will eventually find out...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:49 AM   #87
new sharingan
Ninja Academy Student

new sharingan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

idk y kakashi has it he shouldnt even have it
new sharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 09:36 PM   #88
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by naru-tofu View Post
I never said that Obito is Madara. Madara is dead. I'm stating that Obito is Tobi who is POSING as Madara. Few other things to consider:

Kishimoto and the whole Naruto world always reflects patterns. From the old to young, things always recur. Take this for example

Sarutobi Hiruzen(Third Hokage) - Sensei
Jiraiya
Tsunade
Orochimaru - goes bad and kills sensei

Jiraiya
Yahiko
Konan
Nagato - goes bad and kills sensei

Minato(Fourth Hokage)
Kakashi
Rin
Obito - i'm conjecturing went bad and kills sensei
** When Minato re-appears to Naruto after almost removing the seal he told Naruto that he recognized someone was controlling the fox. He tried to stop them, but "they could see through all his moves". Who better to see past his moves than his own student.

Kakashi
Naruto
Sakura
Saskue - goes bad tries to kill Sensei

(see the pattern)

In addition, some interesting points that came up. When Kabuto uses the resurrection jutsu to bring back an unknown individual, Tobi was in shock. Kabuto reassures him and says "dont worry I haven't told anyone". Kabuto knows his true identity. I'm speculating that Kabuto brought back Madara which ruins Tobi's secret

spell tobi repeatedly....TOBITOBITOBITOBI...who's name shows up

OBITO
whoa...i've never thought of that.....
but, i do hope kishi does continue the chronicles, i'd really like to know how kakashi obtained the mangekyo sharingan....

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:30 AM   #89
Sasuke Utchiha
Academy Graduate

Sasuke Utchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

this thread have been done , either , in the discussion
Sasuke Utchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:29 AM   #90
NAMIKAZE NARUTO
Freshmen Academy Student

NAMIKAZE NARUTO is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

just like a pro said, you read it to know it, sasuke said that kakashi activated that mangekyo thing through time and kakashi always use its sharigan maybe he some sort of learned to upgrade its own eye.
NAMIKAZE NARUTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 03:43 PM   #91
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
whoa...i've never thought of that.....
but, i do hope kishi does continue the chronicles, i'd really like to know how kakashi obtained the mangekyo sharingan....

I thought he obtained he after his fight with Itachi, after all they do call Kakashi the Copy Ninja, who says he can't copy the Mangekyo?
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:15 PM   #92
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

he obtained it during the timeskip...which we dont know exactly how he got it....

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 11-14-2010, 09:57 PM   #93
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I think people get confused by this. It say's you have to kill your someone (your best friend) in order to get the MS right? also we assume that since Kakashi isn't blind perhaps it is an EMS (or limited use).

On to where I was going. Consider that Obito died, and by not saving Obito Kakashi condemed him to death. By making the choice to not saving him he effectively killed him. He also states that he could not save Rinn either (don't remember what happened). During war decisions are made that cost the lives of your friends, commrads and kinsmen. If he made ANY of these decisions it could be directly responsible.

and how he learned to use it? well considering his level of intelligence and ability, he probably found a way to make it work and spent time learning about it.
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:49 PM   #94
HiddenRoar
Apprentice Genin

HiddenRoar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
I think people get confused by this. It say's you have to kill your someone (your best friend) in order to get the MS right? also we assume that since Kakashi isn't blind perhaps it is an EMS (or limited use).

Kakashi's Sharingan eye is going blind. Lrn2Read.
HiddenRoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:27 PM   #95
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

haven't had time to go re-leaf through the manga, can you tell me which chapter it states that?
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:39 PM   #96
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hm. So we've established that neither the death of Obito or Rin awakened it. It had to be between Part I and Part II because Tsunade referred to it as the "New Sharingan".

In my opinion, the fact that Kakashi isn't an Uchiha has little to do with how he should have gotten his Mangekyou. But, I could be wrong.

So it's pretty obvious that Kakashi couldn't have killed off his best friend because that's so out of character it's not funny, as well as the fact that in Part I Kakashi says (somewhere) that everyone he cared about had died. It's a sure thing now that it manifested during the timeskip.

Is it possible that Sasuke leaving caused this? He was unable to prevent Sasuke from falling into darkness and because he had tried so hard, he neglected Naruto and Sakura to the point that they had to find others to train them. Not only that, but Sasuke leaving for Orochimaru signifies that Kakashi didn't train him enough, or didn't have enough to offer him.

So in essence, when Sasuke left, he felt like he had completely failed those that he had become extremely close to. Maybe this somehow triggered the awakening of the Mangekyou? It feels like a stretch to say that, but no matter how he acquired it, it's going to be a stretch because he can't have gained it the normal way.

Also, it doesn't say that Kakashi has been going blind in his Sharingan eye, but it doesn't say he's not going blind either, does it? It's probably much slower since, due to the chakra it uses, Kakashi hasn't used it as much as Itachi or Sasuke.

Just my $0.02

Last edited by Uchiha Raimaru; 12-11-2010 at 10:06 AM.
Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:35 PM   #97
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

obito died saving kakashis life so it could be considered it was kakashis fault
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:48 PM   #98
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

he obtained it during the timeskip, but we still dont know how he got the mangekyo sharingan.
probably because he had already failed saving his friends, obito and rin, but that was from long ago. and yea, also from sasuke leaving. kakashi is kinda filled with regrets...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-11-2010, 08:19 AM   #99
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm i think it is just something kishimoto dont want to explain
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:45 PM   #100
Nasuada
Academy Graduate

Nasuada is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobrinha View Post
I have a feeling I'll be scolded by people for this but....how do you think Kakashi activated his Mangekyo Sharingan? When we first hear about it in the begining of the serires, Itachi tells Sasuke the only way to unlock it is to kill the person closest to you. I highly doubt that Kakashi would kill anyone he was close to just for a new jutsu. Maybe Kishimoto will continue the Kakashi Chronicles and have the last of it take place during the two and a half year hiatus between the first part of the series and the second part. Anyway I don't clame to know everything about the Naruto world, so I am curious to hear other opinions on the topic.
I believe that Kakashi, smart as he is, found another way to obtain the mangekyo sharingan, just as Itachi implanted his potential power into sasuke, who later unlocked it. this is what i think
Nasuada is offline   Reply With Quote