Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 04-05-2010, 09:27 AM   #1
sakuracherryblossoms
Academy Graduate

sakuracherryblossoms is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default shippuden opening 4 closer

if anyone likes the song closer by joe inoue u should know he posted a blog on his myspace saying he is making an english version (i hope it doesent take 2 long!) sakuracherryblossoms

sakuracherryblossoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:28 AM   #2
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: shippuden opening 4 closer

That's cool. Whenever he does make it, if you find it, could you post it on here?
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:37 AM   #3
sakuracherryblossoms
Academy Graduate

sakuracherryblossoms is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScar22 View Post
That's cool. Whenever he does make it, if you find it, could you post it on here?
i dont know how 2 post a song on here but if u tell me how i will(or did u mean only post that the song is out?)

Old 04-05-2010, 09:41 AM   #4
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I guess just that the song is out and I'll look for it myself. I really like the song.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:41 PM   #5
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Awesome! That song is really awesome. It's one of my favorite all time openings. I hope it's soon.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:46 PM   #6
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

its my favorite opening this is great news
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:40 AM   #7
sakuracherryblossoms
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScar22 View Post
I guess just that the song is out and I'll look for it myself. I really like the song.
okay i will, but i dont know how long it will take since joe does everything on his own it might take a while (he also has a habbit of only putting 45 seconds of the song up so U might not get 2 hear alot of it untill he decides 2 release it on CD)

Old 04-12-2010, 10:47 AM   #8
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakuracherryblossoms View Post
if anyone likes the song closer by joe inoue u should know he posted a blog on his myspace saying he is making an english version (i hope it doesent take 2 long!) sakuracherryblossoms
wow this is cool news i love that song
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:46 PM   #9
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

SageNaruto69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

cool its the best opening and i dont even know japanese! [or anything like it]
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

THE MANGA IS NOT CALLED "SASUKE" FOR A REASON. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

-my genius words of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZuRo
Wise words from the CAPS man himself! *claps*
SageNaruto69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:07 PM   #10
jigger_88
Ninja Academy Student

jigger_88 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i love that song...i actually have it on my PSP
*waits for the english version*
jigger_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:43 PM   #11
sakuracherryblossoms
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Joe has a single coming out in august so he might have the english version of closer on there,he also might have a song called "LIGHTS" on it which i think might be all english too if U want 2 hear a preview of lights go to joe inoue's official myspace(sorry it took so long just 2 find this out)

Old 06-11-2010, 06:44 PM   #12
sakuracherryblossoms
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigger_88 View Post
so do i i have the video on my PSP

Old 06-11-2010, 07:06 PM   #13
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

An english version the song sounds gay enough already

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 08:33 AM   #14
sakuracherryblossoms
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Joe has a single coming out in august so he might have the english version of closer on there,he also might have a song called "LIGHTS" on it which i think might be all english too if U want 2 hear a preview of lights go to joe inoue's official myspace(sorry it took so long just 2 find this out)
i found out that both lights and the english closer are already out but U have 2 buy it at morawin.jp for about $3 each song(the page is in japanese so you'll need something like a google toolbar)

Old 06-16-2010, 11:36 AM   #15
mavrikgames
Ninja Academy Student

mavrikgames is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Was the best song with the best emotional opening ever in any anime series.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #16
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigger_88 View Post
me too but then again i have all the naruto songs up to number 6 (sign)

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:28 PM   #17
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: shippuden opening 4 closer

Interesting. His opening together with Ikimono Gakari's Blue Bird are the best.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:36 PM   #18
longd
Apprentice Genin

longd is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

inoue joe rocks. he has a great voice.