Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 09:18 PM   #1
ukiyo
Chunin Exam Proctor

ukiyo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default any "requirements" to get a pic in your sig

ok i know a mod has to enable pics in your siggy but are their any requirements? or do they just do it? cause i atleast need my image BB code enabled

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

: a zombie apocalypse fanfic
Old 05-11-2010, 09:20 PM   #2
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: any "requirements" to get a pic in your sig

You have to be here for a while first and get to know a lot of people before that could happen....so sorry man.

Old 05-11-2010, 09:22 PM   #3
ukiyo
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jock View Post
You have to be here for a while first and get to know a lot of people before that could happen....so sorry man.
well then im pretty sure "kentaru" could get it enabled but ill have to wait on that one

Old 05-12-2010, 05:04 AM   #4
Twilight Original
Chunin Exam Participant

Twilight Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukiyo View Post
ok i know a mod has to enable pics in your siggy but are their any requirements? or do they just do it? cause i atleast need my image BB code enabled
You need 300 posts. After you have 300 posts, you PM an Admin. Which are Sage Mode and SRhyse.

(And yes you need to have 300 posts. I Pmed SRhyse and he told me to PM him back when I have 300 posts.)

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A
thank you so much, Master!!!

Oh Gaara's Girl, your the sunshine in my day.
Quote:
Your my true daddy sus could never change what happened between us

Old 05-12-2010, 10:43 AM   #5
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

300 posts and good standing is a minimum guideline, but the post requirement can tend to go up a bit if a user's lacking in the latter area, or otherwise convinces us that they're going to ruin our day if given a sig image.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
Old 05-12-2010, 03:06 PM   #6
ukiyo
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
300 posts and good standing is a minimum guideline, but the post requirement can tend to go up a bit if a user's lacking in the latter area, or otherwise convinces us that they're going to ruin our day if given a sig image.
i see

well when my ban is up the post thing i defiantly got that down and i'll have to spread a little bit of positive "ju-ju" around to get atleast a little bit of good standing

and for the pic thing i only eant to put the internetmetor in it so im sure it wont ruin the mods day just may annoy them from seeing to many

Closed Thread