Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:43 PM   #41
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Official Infraction Appeal thread.

This is actually actively being debated after I chimed in on YOUR side when I saw this.

Jin has asked for it to be reversed because of my argument, but I felt someone other than myself should do the reversal, hang tight, we were on this before you posted this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:44 AM   #42
Database Errors
Scurge of the forums.
Destroyer of happiness.

Database Errors is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I read the first post in it's entirety. Database Errors
I was infracted by <Maikeru Shinigami> on <4/3/10>

He gave me a 20 point infraction because I annoy him! I have been shown an injustice!
Old 04-03-2010, 01:12 PM   #43
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

I also hate database errors. Infraction stays. Stupid database errors...

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 04-03-2010, 06:35 PM   #44
*HinataGurl*
Chunin Exam Participant

*HinataGurl* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to *HinataGurl*

i read the first post in it's entirety. abc12321
i was infracted by TheDemonZabuza on 1-25-10

I read the reason for my infraction, i do not belive this infraction is fair because my computer has been on the fritz for several months now, it sometimes will repeat my posts, i do not mean to post farm, i do not belive i ever have, and i know i do not spam, this is not me complaining, just trying to point out unjust.
*HinataGurl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:03 PM   #45
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *HinataGurl* View Post
i read the first post in it's entirety. abc12321
i was infracted by TheDemonZabuza on 1-25-10

I read the reason for my infraction, i do not belive this infraction is fair because my computer has been on the fritz for several months now, it sometimes will repeat my posts, i do not mean to post farm, i do not belive i ever have, and i know i do not spam, this is not me complaining, just trying to point out unjust.
First of all, what you got was a warning, so there is no point in reversing it. A warning is... well... a warning. Nothing happens to you, just that you've been warned and if you're doing it again you're getting infracted. It's just to tell FAIL that you've been told the rules now.

This is also the reason why I'm answering, as usually it's Toma's job.

What you did there was double posting two pointless and non-constructive posts in a serious thread.
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:06 PM   #46
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

I stand by auregas explanation. Warning stands, permanent 1 point infraction waived, also 1 point infraction for aurega waived.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 05-10-2010, 03:32 PM   #47
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I read the first post in it's entirety. abc12321
I was infracted by TheDemonZabuza on 05-10 2010

Details:

I post a Google search link for "Where can I read Naruto?", I did not post a link to a fan translation. The rule say

Quote:
5. Fansubs, fan translations, fan art

Due to legal reasons, please keep any discussions, postings and links of fan translations, fan art and fan-subbed anime off this site.
In fact the google search starts out like this and then brings you to google after you googled something.

(I couldn't figure out how to word this good. sorry)

Last edited by zerosameri; 05-10-2010 at 04:14 PM. Reason: spell checked
zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:40 PM   #48
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Second line must say I was infracted by TheDemonZabuza on <05-10 2010

Details:

I post a Google search link for "Where can I read Naruto?", I did not post a link to a fan translation. The rule say

In fact the google search starts out like this and then brings you to google after you googled something.

(I couldn't figure out how to word this good. sorry)
I'm kicking this to a green name.

Skirting around a rule is worse than breaking the rule in my opinion, as it shows you knew what you were doing wasn't cool. But again I don't know how the green names want to handle this.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 05-10-2010, 03:42 PM   #49
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
I'm kicking this to a green name.

Skirting around a rule is worse than breaking the rule in my opinion, as it shows you knew what you were doing wasn't cool. But again I don't know how the green names want to handle this.
How was I skirting around the rule, and I did't know I was doing something bad.

But if I did then I'll take the infraction

Old 05-10-2010, 03:52 PM   #50
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
How was I skirting around the rule, and I did't know I was doing something bad.

If you post a link to google, and the top 5 links are sites that cannot be linked to on this site for legal reasons, you are avoiding the rule, but still breaking it.

it would be like me saying "go search for !@)#$( fansubs to watch naruto episodes online for free." It's still pointing people to the illegal content, you are just having google provide the links, and not linking directly.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 05-10-2010, 03:56 PM   #51
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
If you post a link to google, and the top 5 links are sites that cannot be linked to on this site for legal reasons, you are avoiding the rule, but still breaking it.

it would be like me saying "go search for !@)#$( fansubs to watch naruto episodes online for free." It's still pointing people to the illegal content, you are just having google provide the links, and not linking directly.
Oh, I see now.

Old 05-10-2010, 03:58 PM   #52
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh, I see now.
Again I am not judging on this though, im letting a green name take it, as this is an important precedent to set.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 05-10-2010, 04:18 PM   #53
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

sage mangekyo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey Toma, sorry for the spam, how did u get that avatar?

Bring it on Canada!!!

Proud member of Village Hidden In The Mirage

**When leaving rep, please put your name**
Number of People Who Have Seen This Spoiler: 20
sage mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:22 PM   #54
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage mangekyo View Post
Hey Toma, sorry for the spam, how did u get that avatar?
From first post.

Quote:
Also all posts not relevant in this thread MAY BE GIVEN A 1 POINT INFRACTION. DON'T POST HERE UNLESS YOU WANT AN INFRACTION REVERSED.
Infraction given.

Search the feedback forum for info about custom avatars.'
Posting ni this thread sends me a text message to check this thread. Don't post here unless it is about an infraction.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 05-10-2010, 04:23 PM   #55
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'm behind the infraction. It's either knowingly trying to go around the lettering of a rule or an unfortunate negligence, both of which are infractable in this case.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:24 PM   #56
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
I'm behind the infraction. It's either knowingly trying to go around the lettering of a rule or an unfortunate negligence, both of which are infractable in this case.
Infraction sustained, Fee for appealing waived as I had to kick this up the ladder for clarification.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 05-18-2010, 06:23 AM   #57
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was infracted by <Kuroda Taishi> on <05-17-2010> at 12:04 PM.

Appeal-

I was in the Battlegrounds when I was infracted. I was infracted for spamming, it was surely a spam, I said "Lol at you choose." because I thought it was a joke thread, in the Battlegrounds, you can't say "You choose location." without it being a joke. The Battlegrounds is meant to be debated in, you cannot possibly debate with another if the restrictions are different from another person's. So I interpreted it as "This is a joke thread." Can you not see how I thought that way? (It was a two point infraction, so I don't mind if it's reversed or not, but another infraction looks crappy on me when I'm trying to be culled into Fail.)

EDIT: Proof that I'm not a spammer, especially in the Battlegrounds, I'm not that debater who screws around and says Fire Jutsu, GG Kisame. Read this Debate, and tell me I didn't mean to spam, I'll delete the post if you insist. Phoenix Wright vs Shikamaru Nara

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 05-18-2010 at 06:54 AM.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 03:25 PM   #58
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

To be determined, please hold until my flu clears.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 06-03-2010, 09:30 AM   #59
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

I was infracted by <Kuroda Taishi> on <06-13-2010> at 12:20 PM

Details:
He infracted me for spamming in this thread and on this post

Quote:
I answered it to.

And you were wrong. So.....

I was not spamming I was answering a question, and I was right. I was trying to tell him that he's wrong and your going to get him in trouble if he screen shots and crop the image. And if so I was considered spamming then shouldn't he get one too for responding to my post? The fact I was right, on what I said; I was just giving extra detail on the matter wail trying to explain it to him.

Last edited by zerosameri; 06-03-2010 at 09:37 AM.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:21 PM   #60
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I was infracted by <Kuroda Taishi> on <05-17-2010> at 12:04 PM.

Appeal-

I was in the Battlegrounds when I was infracted. I was infracted for spamming, it was surely a spam, I said "Lol at you choose." because I thought it was a joke thread, in the Battlegrounds, you can't say "You choose location." without it being a joke. The Battlegrounds is meant to be debated in, you cannot possibly debate with another if the restrictions are different from another person's. So I interpreted it as "This is a joke thread." Can you not see how I thought that way? (It was a two point infraction, so I don't mind if it's reversed or not, but another infraction looks crappy on me when I'm trying to be culled into Fail.)

EDIT: Proof that I'm not a spammer, especially in the Battlegrounds, I'm not that debater who screws around and says Fire Jutsu, GG Kisame. Read this Debate, and tell me I didn't mean to spam, I'll delete the post if you insist. Phoenix Wright vs Shikamaru Nara
Infraction stands. You spammed, you were infracted for it, you admitted it.

Penalty infraction will not be enforced.

Quote:
I was infracted by <Kuroda Taishi> on <06-13-2010> at 12:20 PM

Details:
He infracted me for spamming in this thread and on this post

I was not spamming I was answering a question, and I was right. I was trying to tell him that he's wrong and your going to get him in trouble if he screen shots and crop the image. And if so I was considered spamming then shouldn't he get one too for responding to my post? The fact I was right, on what I said; I was just giving extra detail on the matter wail trying to explain it to him.
I'm kicking this to a green name as I am not impartial in this instance.

Best post ever!

Always remember