Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 05-09-2010, 02:04 PM   #41
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kishi's lack of fashion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I thought ANN and MAL's ranking is based overall popular opinion?
Since when? I don't normally visit these sites regularly however so I probably don't know what I'm talking about. But when I entered them I did not see anything that One Piece being #1 or any of that sort.

Quote:

You mean 11 Tails.
Yeah, the sage dude sealed him in the....... SUN!!!

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:09 PM   #42
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

Akira Of Shiseiten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori_X View Post
Since when? I don't normally visit these sites regularly however so I probably don't know what I'm talking about. But when I entered them I did not see anything that One Piece being #1 or any of that sort.
They base on the score 1 - 10 that people give the series, One Piece's ranking was #7 on Mal, Naruto's ranking was #370 and #1 is Berserk.

http://myanimelist.net/topmanga.php
http://myanimelist.net/topmanga.php?type=&limit=360

Last edited by Akira Of Shiseiten; 05-09-2010 at 02:11 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:10 PM   #43
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Yeah, the sage dude sealed him in the....... SUN!!!
Just because One Piece can be top place in other manga sites doesn't mean it's automatically on top place in every other site. MAL has more manga, and more of their readers just don't read shonen manga. For example, Berserk is on the top, with One Piece in 7th, and Bleach on 236th.

You mean Mars. :LOS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-09-2010, 02:17 PM   #44
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira Of Shiseiten View Post
They base on the score 1 - 10 that people give the series, One Piece's ranking was #7 on Mal, Naruto's ranking was #370 and #1 is Berserk.

http://myanimelist.net/topmanga.php
http://myanimelist.net/topmanga.php?type=&limit=360
Berserk is just... awesome, I never expect so many people to like it. Thanks for the help anyways.

Quote:
Just because One Piece can be top place in other manga sites doesn't mean it's automatically on top place in every other site. MAL has more manga, and more of their readers just don't read shonen manga. For example, Berserk is on the top, with One Piece in 7th, and Bleach on 236th.

You mean Mars. :LOS
I know that One Piece can't be #1 in every place, it was just how you guys posted made it look so much better that I assumed it would be on the #1 list (btw I like One Piece more than Naruto or Bleach anyday). Again, my bad for assuming.

It can't be Mars, ninjas aren't that smart with Astronomy.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:21 PM   #45
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

Akira Of Shiseiten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

How can anyone not like Berserk? If you don't like the manga then you seriously have no taste AKA 90% of this forum, they prefer Naruto over Berserk.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:38 PM   #46
Hidden in the Ether
Academy Graduate

Hidden in the Ether is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Read One Piece before saying stuff like this.

One Piece is ranked higher than Naruto in every ranking site, like Anime News Network and MyAnimeList.

Also it sold more than Naruto and Bleach COMBINED.
*sigh* here we go again..

one piece sells more than naruto. doesnt mean its better.

justin bieber sold more than ac/dc last week. in your world that means justin bieber is better right? so you'll go out and listen to his music just like everyone else? lol im glad we are not the same
Old 05-09-2010, 06:29 PM   #47
byakuganmaster3695
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: right next to the hottest volcano ever-Holy crap Jennifer was here!
byakuganmaster3695 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to byakuganmaster3695

i dont think its really that important and it would take a lot of time to write the naruto manga if he changed clothes every time he wrote so its much easier to keep the same clothes
--------Something to talk about.
--------Hug Harder,Laugh Louder,Smile Bigger,Love
Longer
--------Rob a bank, go out and change
thee world. Or burn your house to the ground Throw your hands in the air because you
just dont care For god sakes breathe that f!cking air do yourself a favor, live your life!
Jennifer did this,don't steal my idea.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:38 PM   #48
J-JON
Freshmen Academy Student

J-JON is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yea i thinks its a waste of time to but its w.e cuz some characters would look a lot better wit different outfits
Old 05-09-2010, 08:49 PM   #49
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
How can anyone not like Berserk? If you don't like the manga then you seriously have no taste AKA 90% of this forum, they prefer Naruto over Berserk.
They also prefer Bleach over One Piece.
They also don't know much about Gundam, GTO, or JJBA.

I know, right?
Quote:
Berserk is just... awesome, I never expect so many people to like it. Thanks for the help anyways.

I know that One Piece can't be #1 in every place, it was just how you guys posted made it look so much better that I assumed it would be on the #1 list (btw I like One Piece more than Naruto or Bleach anyday). Again, my bad for assuming.

It can't be Mars, ninjas aren't that smart with Astronomy.
But to the ninjas, the Sun IS Mars. :LOS

Old 05-10-2010, 12:18 AM   #50
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

the Ninja wear the uniform of the village yet they have some individual quirks of clothing choice like bandanas, sunglasses, differing types of masks, hats, cloaks. also Choji's and Shino's families wear clothing that seems to be based on their own clans. i dont see a problem with that at all.

also Naruto's generation wear thier own style pretty much as individuals. just like in real life how sometimes a new generation will change clothing styles. and its said constantly how each generation will be surpassed by a new one. the fact that they wear their own style seems to mean that this generation is gonna bring about a change.

the fact that characters dont change clothes every chapter is nothing new many many comics, manga do the same thing.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Old 05-10-2010, 03:18 PM   #51
jukeboxed
Chunin Exam Participant

jukeboxed is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

They wear the same thing because they're too busy kicking butt. They can't go out and buy a whole new wardrobe.
New Jersey. We hate you, too.
Draw a circle there's the earth!
Draw a circle there's the earth!
Draw a circle there's the earth, My name is jukeboxed!
Old 05-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #52
ByakuganAlex
Veteran Chunin

ByakuganAlex is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Neji is wearing Hyuga robes Sakura idk
Old 05-12-2010, 06:04 PM   #53
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

True and what about Zabuza's first outfight

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 05-12-2010, 06:27 PM   #54
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phariah824 View Post
the Ninja wear the uniform of the village yet they have some individual quirks of clothing choice like bandanas, sunglasses, differing types of masks, hats, cloaks. also Choji's and Shino's families wear clothing that seems to be based on their own clans. i dont see a problem with that at all.

also Naruto's generation wear thier own style pretty much as individuals. just like in real life how sometimes a new generation will change clothing styles. and its said constantly how each generation will be surpassed by a new one. the fact that they wear their own style seems to mean that this generation is gonna bring about a change.

the fact that characters dont change clothes every chapter is nothing new many many comics, manga do the same thing.
One Piece doesn't.

Old 05-12-2010, 07:17 PM   #55
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
One Piece doesn't.
Then I guess Naruto doesn't have a reason to not change clothes.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:00 AM   #56
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I personally think that Kishi did a good job with the new character designs. Those very few characters who actually have chunin vests on doesnt bother me at all. It doesnt mean that kishi doesnt have fashion.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 05-17-2010, 08:46 AM   #57
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

The other ninja don't have their own style of clothing because A: it'd be a pain to draw weekly and B: their character isn't important enough to warrant their own style of clothing.

The Konoha 11 wear their own kind of clothing because it reflects their personality and because they're the main cast.

Believers NEVER Die!