Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-17-2009, 10:34 AM   #21
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarod Chidogashi View Post
YAY!!! Pain!
Shut up,troll!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:34 AM   #22
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Cannibal alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:35 AM   #23
mikuru
Apprentice Genin

mikuru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIBAFAN321 View Post
*slaps mikuru* Don't eat the Mc Donalds!
:O owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :'{
*crys*

I belive in Banpaia's
jutsu: TWIN WOLVES JUTSU:wolves names: kuikorosu &

deadly wolf paw jutsu
forum family:
kewl sista's: Ninja Pink, LaGueraUchiha
awesome lil bro: vampire lycan
genin
soccer ninja 21's apprentence
code name: blood drop reaper
mikuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:36 AM   #24
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Don't ever eat Mc Donalds!!!! Or, I will slap you again! *slaps mikuru again*
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:38 AM   #25
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*Goes to mall carinval and goes on rollarcoaster*

WEEEEEEEEEhhhh!!!!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-17-2009, 10:40 AM   #26
mikuru
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Don't ever eat Mc Donalds!!!! Or, I will slap you again! *slaps mikuru again*
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *crys more*

I belive in Banpaia's

deadly wolf paw jutsu
forum family:
genin
Old 06-17-2009, 10:40 AM   #27
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Pinkie? Are you ok now? *holds some medicine in front of Pinkie's face* You need some?
Old 06-17-2009, 10:41 AM   #28
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Pinkie? Are you ok now? *holds some medicine in front of Pinkie's face* You need some?
No,I rode the rollarcoaster,I'm good!!

*Face is back to normal*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-17-2009, 10:43 AM   #29
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
No,I rode the rollarcoaster,I'm good!!

*Face is back to normal*
Aww That sucks
Jarod Chidogashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:43 AM   #30
mikuru
Apprentice Genin

-spits out mc donaldes- :'{ *sniff*

I belive in Banpaia's

deadly wolf paw jutsu
forum family:
genin
Old 06-17-2009, 10:43 AM   #31
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Aww That sucks
I know you do

*Goes to Aeropostle*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-17-2009, 10:44 AM   #32
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

Thats good. I'll keep this medicine just in case......*puts medicine in pocket* So, did you meet my cousin yesterday? His name is cresentmoonrasengan21.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:44 AM   #33
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I know you do

*Goes to Aeropostle*
I could say the same about you...
Old 06-17-2009, 10:45 AM   #34
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikuru View Post
-spits out mc donaldes- :'{ *sniff*
I'm sorry for slapping you. Its just that, Don't ever buy Mc Donalds food ever again! Pinkie, I LOVE aeropostale! In fact, I'm wearing a shirt that belongs to aero!
Old 06-17-2009, 10:46 AM   #35
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thats good. I'll keep this medicine just in case......*puts medicine in pocket* So, did you meet my cousin yesterday? His name is cresentmoonrasengan21.
Yes,he's nice

*Mumbles*
Jamie was bein' a jerk...

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-17-2009, 10:46 AM   #36
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm sorry for slapping you. Its just that, Don't ever buy Mc Donalds food ever again! Pinkie, I LOVE aeropostale! In fact, I'm wearing a shirt that belongs to aero!

I do too!!!

*Comes out with lots of bags*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-17-2009, 10:46 AM   #37
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Yes,he's nice

*Mumbles*
Jamie was bein' a jerk...
It was fun
Old 06-17-2009, 10:47 AM   #38
mikuru
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
:o it oky *sniff*

I belive in Banpaia's

deadly wolf paw jutsu
forum family:
genin
Old 06-17-2009, 10:48 AM   #39
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I could say the same about you...
Thats nice

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 06-17-2009, 10:48 AM   #40
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I do too!!!

*Comes out with lots of bags*
*steals bags and runs* I dunno what im gonna do with these but it it makes her mad...

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard