Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-09-2010, 06:09 AM   #1
prasanth
Chunin

prasanth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Sasori vs kakashi

i think this is a close battle who wins?
prasanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:13 AM   #2
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasori vs kakashi

Wait Huriko, 3rd Kaze Kage, Or True Form mode Or in all

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:16 AM   #3
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

If Sasori starts in Hiruko, Kakashi wins.
If Sasori starts with Kazekage puppet or his puppet Army out,he stomps.

In Hiruko form,Kakashi merely has to Kamui Hiruko puppet,destroying it. And while Kakashi usually is unbalanced and drained after using even one Kamui.I find it highly probable that he can just do it again on Sasori puppet once he reveals himself. He was able to Kamui a Susanoo arrow.So a mere puppet wouldn't be too hard.

If Sasori has Kazekage puppet or his puppet army out,he just slices Kakashi up and poisons him using Iron Sand or his many puppets.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:21 AM   #4
prasanth
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourune View Post
Wait Huriko, 3rd Kaze Kage, Or True Form mode Or in all
whichever u want
Old 05-09-2010, 06:32 AM   #5
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

then everything that Lady Tsunade said

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 07:35 AM   #6
Zeek Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Zeek Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakashi can win this he's gotten way better with his Kumai when he fought pain he could kumai sasori

The Ultimate Soul Reaper

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Captain of Squad 6 of the Gotei 13
Zeek Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:42 AM   #7
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Kakashi at this point should be able to Kamui Sasori's heart. If that doesn't work, the only thing I see killing Kakashi is Third Kazekage, which can probably be Kamui'd too. 100 Puppets are troublesome but Kakashi can dodge those pretty easily.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:46 AM   #8
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
Kakashi at this point should be able to Kamui Sasori's heart. If that doesn't work, the only thing I see killing Kakashi is Third Kazekage, which can probably be Kamui'd too. 100 Puppets are troublesome but Kakashi can dodge those pretty easily.
All 100 of them? I highly doubt it.Kakashi is undoubtably fast, but he can't avoid attacks from every direction.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:53 AM   #9
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
All 100 of them? I highly doubt it.Kakashi is undoubtably fast, but he can't avoid attacks from every direction.
Considering Chiyo and Sakura did just fine, Kakashi would most certainly be fine. There is no way Chiyo and Sakura would outmatch Kakashi in reaction speed.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:02 AM   #10
prasanth
Chunin

Quote:
Considering Chiyo and Sakura did just fine, Kakashi would most certainly be fine. There is no way Chiyo and Sakura would outmatch Kakashi in reaction speed.
chiyo and sakura did fine because of PNJ
kakashi will manage for a while, but he gets killed soon enough because of ironsand world order (a attack that is almost impossible to dodge because of wide radius)
Old 05-09-2010, 09:05 AM   #11
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanth View Post
chiyo and sakura did fine because of PNJ
kakashi will manage for a while, but he gets killed soon enough because of ironsand world order (a attack that is almost impossible to dodge because of wide radius)
Yes, I am well aware of that.

Kakashi simply uses Kamui on Third Kazekage. That or he Kamuis Sasori beforehand. Honestly though, without Kamui Sasori stomps. The problem is that Kamui seems really broken now since he managed to get a Susanoo arrow with it. I'm not sure about how fast his opponent can be before he can use Kamui on them but since Sasori hasn't demonstrated himself as a speedster I'm pretty sure he could land it.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:11 AM   #12
prasanth
Chunin

Quote:
Yes, I am well aware of that.

Kakashi simply uses Kamui on Third Kazekage. That or he Kamuis Sasori beforehand. Honestly though, without Kamui Sasori stomps. The problem is that Kamui seems really broken now since he managed to get a Susanoo arrow with it. I'm not sure about how fast his opponent can be before he can use Kamui on them but since Sasori hasn't demonstrated himself as a speedster I'm pretty sure he could land it.
true although sasori could just swap hearts with another puppet...
Old 05-09-2010, 09:16 AM   #13
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
true although sasori could just swap hearts with another puppet...
If he does that, then 100 Puppets is out of the way because he has to use his own body to manipulate all of those strings, as seen with the mechanism in his body that contains the chakra strings of the 100 puppets.

Meaning that if TK is Kamui'd and Sasori heart transfers, he's pretty much screwed.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:18 AM   #14
Shino Hatake
Banned

Shino Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

kakashi wins. even if he starts out in 100 puppets kakashi can kumi his arms and no more control same with his thrid kakakage and his w/e that forms called where he has his tail and moves slower than cyigo.
Shino Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 09:24 AM   #15
prasanth
Chunin

Quote:
If he does that, then 100 Puppets is out of the way because he has to use his own body to manipulate all of those strings, as seen with the mechanism in his body that contains the chakra strings of the 100 puppets.

Meaning that if TK is Kamui'd and Sasori heart transfers, he's pretty much screwed.
true i guess but if he started with ironsand world order kakashi dies
Old 05-09-2010, 09:27 AM   #16
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
true i guess but if he started with ironsand world order kakashi dies
Indeed, but that's only a possibility if he starts with TK. If not, then Sasori has to summon TK, prepare the Iron Sand, and then wait for the epicness to launch. Problem is that it gives Kakashi a lot of time to use Kamui on Sasori's heart.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:29 AM   #17
prasanth
Chunin

Quote:
Indeed, but that's only a possibility if he starts with TK. If not, then Sasori has to summon TK, prepare the Iron Sand, and then wait for the epicness to launch. Problem is that it gives Kakashi a lot of time to use Kamui on Sasori's heart.
yh but sasori is master at puppeterring so he should be able to hold of kakashi for a while before he sets up TK, i mean he could just use flamethorwers to distract him for a while.

still it will be a close battle though
Old 05-09-2010, 01:38 PM   #18
Nagato>Naruto
Banned

Nagato>Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakashi would lose. He has no way to defend against Sand World Order except by using his Earth Style jutsu, which will eventually prove to be futile.
He'd probably defend pretty well against the 100 Puppets with his elemental jutsu, although, seeing as how he doesn't have an absolute defense like Sasuke, Itachi, Gaara, Neji and Hinata do, he'd eventually get scratched, and that would end the battle.

Unless he used Mangeyou Sharingan to send Sasori and the Hiruko puppet to another dimension in the beginning.
Nagato>Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 03:13 PM   #19
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Even though we haven't really gotten an update on how someone would react to being aimed at by Kakashi's Kamui since Deidara, I highly doubt Sasori would allow himself to be a victim. Deidara was aware of being sucked into Kamui and moved around to avoid critical damage.

Sasori would most likely realize the threat of Kamui and would simply move to avoid his heart being damaged. Once Kakashi uses 2-3 Kamui's, Sasori cuts him with any of his puppets and adds Kakashi to his collection.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:45 PM   #20
DanzoHokage#6
Genin

DanzoHokage#6 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i remember when this was a one sided battle in favor os sasori...hehehe kakashi has really stepped it up recently. i think kakashi stands a good chance of winning but this could really be a toss up. kakashi is fast enough to dodge alot of 100 puppets but when sakura and chiyo fought them chiyo was using her puppets too so there were more targets for the puppets to attack. all of them attacking one target may spell doom for Kakashi. Kamui is Kakashi's best chance here. But with his speed and his number of jutsu he could manuever around sasori in ways that could cause an attack from behind or even below with his ability to go underground easily and use lightning or shadow clones as distractions. Kakashi has multiple ways of fighting him but i think that Kamui spells the end for Sasori. I will have to say that Kakashi wins here.
DanzoHokage#6 is offline   Reply With Quote