Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Check it
Good Idea? 10 76.92%
Bad Idea? 3 23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

sage mangekyo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default The Official DBZ RP

Put This In Your Signature
Spoiler:
Join The Official DBZ RP

Rules for DBZ RP
Spoiler:
- First off, this will be similar to the WS. There is no escaping it because we do need order if not anything else.
- There is no limits to techniques you can have, but there is a set limit for what level of techniques each rank gets.
- Battles last 4 rounds
- No flamming
- No Fan-Art
- No cussing
- No spamming (sorry for my early uses xD)

What We Do For DBZ RP
Spoiler:
You will contribute to ideas, if not you will be ejcted from the DBZ RP, simple as that. We need help on ideas before we do the war.

You saw me say war, well this is the 411:
**THIS IS TO'S IDEA**
There is 7 races, and 7 dragonballs. There will be a war between each race and whichever race wins the war gets the dragonballs and gets a wish, similar to the show. The wishes are these:
I wish to change my race
I wish to bring everyone that died in the war back to life.
I wish for everyone in my race to gain a rank.
If your race does not win the war, do not complain or whine to me or the other leaders of the races. We will have more than 1 war a year. Even when I am gone, I will get someone to take my place, do not worry.
The only person that chooses the wish is the person with the highest rank in the race.

Races
Spoiler:

Saiyans
Spoiler:

This is one of the series' main races. All of the main characters belong to this race. They first arrived on the Planet Plant in 550AD and eventually took over the whole planet, renaming it Vegeta. They then encountered Frieza, who employed them to wipe planets of their life before being sold. Fearing they would one day overthrow him, Frieza destroyed them all along with the planet, leaving only Goku, Vegeta, Nappa, Raditz, Broly, Paragus and Turles as survivors.

Namekians
Spoiler:

This race is first introduced to us when Goku fights Piccolo Daimao, who is a very old Nameksei-Jin. But it isn't until the Saiyan Saga that Piccolo and Kami learn of their otherworldly origins. After Piccolo's death at Nappa's hands. Gohan, Krillin and Bulma depart to the Planet Namek, to gather the original Dragonballs to revive their friends. During this time all the Nameksei-Jin are wiped out by Frieza and his men. They are eventually revived with the Earth's Dragonballs and sent to live on New Namek. All Nameksei-Jin are as sexual as Toriyama based them on snails and slugs

Androids
Spoiler:

This in an artificial race. Usually androids start out as another race, but are 'enhanced' with technology. The exception are the biotechnological androids like Cell. Cell is ertirely created with the use of cells of other beings. All androids in the series are created by Dr. Gero, who even makes himself one. They usually look just like normal people or can look very strange. They are immensely powerful and most have a mission to kill Goku.

Demons
Spoiler:

Usually evil creatures, who like to kill. The King of Demons is Dabura, who is taken under control by Babidi. He was the first to fall by Buu when he is releases by Babidi. When we see him in Other World his emotions changed, he became a kind, very caring creature & he helps Bulma, Chi-Chi, and Videl look for Gohan because at this time they all think he had been killed by Buu even thought he had not.

Bune-Jins
Spoiler:

The only person of this race we see in the series is Pui Pui. Although hes a Majin that doesn't mean he was always a Majin. Pui Pui comes from the planet Bune thus he is a Bune-Jin. His home planet has the same gravity level as Planet Vegeta which is 10xs that of Earth. Not much is really none about this race they may possible be a very cocky race. I say this because Pui Pui was very cocky, this is what led to his defeat by Vegeta who was had trained under 500x Earth's gravity.

Changlings
Spoiler:

This is the race to which Fieza, Cooler and King Cold belong. Not much is known of their origins. All that is known is that all 3 posses the ability to transform & not just once but several times. Doing so greatly increases their power. We first see this race in the Frieza Saga. As a side note, I'd like to point out that the term "Changelings" is never actually said or referenced in anything officially created for Dragonball, Dragonball Z, or Dragonball GT. The name in actuality is just something fans made up for easy discussion somewhere between the mid-to-late 1990's. While writing this guide, I could have just called them "The Race, Frieza, Cooler, and King Cold Belong To", but that seems even worse!

Kaioshins
Spoiler:
These creatures are even higher gods than the Kais. These gods watch over sectors of the universe, and one of the them is supreme god of the entire universe. They are immensely powerful, but not immortal, which is proved by Majin Buu, when he slaughters all but 2 of the Kaioshins.

Abilities For Each Race
Spoiler:

**YOU ACTIVATE THESE ABILITIES AS YOU WOULD A KEKKEI GENKAI**
**EACH ABILITY IS IT'S OWN NUMBER OF ENNERGY. EX: RANK 1 COSTS 1 TP.**
Saiyans:
Saiyans get the ability to mold their ki. When rank 1, the saiyan can mold their ki into a fine cut sword that can cut through any level 1 attacks. When rank 2, the saiyan can use their ki to find an enemy by molding it into a tracker to locate the enemy. When rank 3, the saiyan can mold their energy into a wall that blocks any level 4 technique. When rank 4, the saiyan can mold their chakra into bombs when their opponents touch it. When rank 5, the saiyan can mold their ki into a partner for battle.

Namekians:
Power to heal. Only small things like poisen and work their way up to heal a full body in a 4 on 4 match. When in rank 1, only poisen. When in rank 2, tears on the skin. When in rank 3, internal organs. When in rank 4, heart adrenaline (gets the heart pumping so the fighter can keep going). When in rank 5, heals a partner in battle to half health.

Androids:
Power to absorb level 1-4 energy techniques. When in rank 1, only ki blasts. When in rank 2, level 1 techniques. When in rank 3, level 2 techniues. When in rank 4, level 3 techniques. When in rank 5, level 4 techniques. When in rank 5 and they absorb level 4 techniues, they will become very slow due to the high amount of energy absorbtion.

Demons:
Power to make fire by concentrating on a spot. When in rank 1, makes a small fire to cause a 1st degree burn. When in rank 2, a burn capable of a 2nd degree burn. When in rank 3, a burn capable of slowing the opponent body down. When in rank 4, able to make a fire around the user's body for a shield. When in rank 5, the user can manipulate fire out of air, like in Avatar. They are practically a "fire-bender".

Bune-Jins:
Able to control the speed of a user/slow down the opponent. When in rank 1, the user increases their speed by the time of their regular speed being that of a burst. When in rank 2, the user slows down the opponent by the opponent would have to use a burst to get a regular speed. When in rank 3, the user can increase their speed to an equilavent of a cheetah. When in rank 4, the user can decrease their opponent's speed by 5x. When in rank 5, the user can run so fast that they create a tornado that they control with their ki and shoot at their opponent.

Changlings:
The ability of evolution into something greater. When in rank 1, the user has the ability to evolve into a tri-horned version of themselves, for protection. When in rank 2, the user can use their ki for an extension on their attacks. When in rank 3, the user can evolve into a bird for arial attacks, similar to JetRay in BenTen but can only shoot rays out of the tail. When in rank 4, the user can transform into a plesiosaur to escape from an opponent by diving into the water and giving them time to think under water. When in rank 5, the user combines rank 1 and 2 to make an extending tri-horned verion of themselves.

Kaioshins:
The ability to look over dimensions and universes. When in rank 1, the user can crate a small portal that sucks in level 1 attacks. When in rank 2, the user releases a dimensional wave that attempts to suck in a small limb of an enemy, such as an arm or a leg. When in rank 3, the user creates a portal for themselves to escape from a level 3 attack, they can go anywhere within 10 feet. When in rank 4, the user makes a portal to summon an angel, this angel is used for defense and attack, can block any technique level 4 and under and is equipped with heavenly bow. When in rank 5, the user can use a special technique called deimension watch-over, this techniques allows the user to locate anyone he/she chooses, even her/his opponent when they are hiding.

Ranks
Spoiler:

Saiyan
Spoiler:
Base
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan 2
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 4

Namekian
Spoiler:
Fighter
Warrior
Elite
Guardian
Fused

Android
Spoiler:
Base
Enhanced
Overpowered
Biotechnological
Super

Changling
Spoiler:
Base
Transformed
Mutated
Transcended
Full Power

Bune-Jin
Spoiler:
Standard
Trained
Heightened
Bune Warrior
Bune Elite

Demon
Spoiler:
Low Demon
High Demon
Demon King
Reaper
Ethereal Demon

Kaioshins
Spoiler:
Kaioshin Monk
Kaioshin Warrior
Kaioshin Elite
Master Kai
Kai Transcendent

Techniques
Spoiler:

Level 1 Techniques
Spoiler:

(ALL TECHNIQUES CAN BE FOUND HERE): http://www.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Info/AttackList/0-B.htm
Chou no Ryoku (DOES NOT SUCK ENERGY)
Energy Barrier (CAN ONLY BLOCK LEVEL 1)
Instant Transmission
Katana Slice
Wolf Fang Fist

Level 2 Techniques
Spoiler:

Burning Attack
Choubakuretsumaha
Dynamite Kick
Electric Attack (LENGTH OF 6 FT.)
Galic Gun
Energy Beam
Masenko
Tri Beam Cannon

Level 3 Techniques
Spoiler:

After Image Technique (CAN ONLY USE ONCE PER BATTLE)
Beam Of Evil
Crusher Ball
Death Beam
Destructo Disc (CAN ONLY MAKE 2 A ROUND)
Energy Ring (CAN ONLY MAKE 2 A ROUND)
Hana Gaeshi Kameha
Psychokenesis (CAN ONLY TAKE CONTROL OF SMALL OBLECTS SUCH AS 10 FT. BOULDERS)
Spirit Ball

Level 4 Techniques
Spoiler:

Big Bang Attack
Continuous Die Die Missile
Death Ball
Final Flash
Special Beam Cannon

Level 5 Techniques
Spoiler:

Big Bang Kamehameha
10 Times Energy Beam
Dragon Fist
Ice Blast (CAN ONLY FREEZE FLOOR OR OBLECTS)
Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack

Basic Moves to Know to Fight
Spoiler:
Flying - The character uses their ki to fly.
Burst - The character uses their ki to speed up.
Ki Blast - The character uses their ki to burst a ki blast out of their hand at the opponent
Scanner - IS NOT AN ATTACK ONLY A GOOD WAY TO START OUT A FIRST ATTACK **hint hint**

Character Template
Spoiler:

Name:
Uniform:
Sex:
Race:

Uniforms For Template
Spoiler:

Members
Spoiler:
Sage Mangekyo - Demon: Ethereal Demon
Twilight Original - Android: Super
Mystic Goten - Saiyan: Super Saiyan 4
DragonX - Saiyan: Base
Trackstar - Saiyan: Base
JCTKNE4E - Changling: Full Power
Twisterty - Android: Base
Kagoshimo Kurosaki - Bune-Jin: Bune Elite
Master Mode Kage - Saiyan: Base
The 1st Hokage - Saiyan: Base
Kidd Jinn - Saiyan: Base
Shino Hatake - Saiyan: Base
Sarutobi17 - Kaioshin: Kai Trancendant

Energy for Each Rank In A Battle
Spoiler:

Rank 1: 7 energy in each battle
3 energy in each round

Rank 2: 9 energy in each battle
4 energy in each round

Rank 3: 12 energy in each battle
5 energy in each round

Rank 4: 15 energy in each battle
6 energy in each round

Rank 5: 17 energy in each battle
7 energy in each round

Techniques Each Rank Gets
Spoiler:
Rank 1 - Level 1 techniques
Rank 2 - Level 2 techniques and lower
Rank 3 - Level 3 techniques and lower
Rank 4 - Level 4 techniques and lower
Rank 5 - Level 5 techniques and lower

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bring it on Canada!!!

Proud member of Village Hidden In The Mirage

**When leaving rep, please put your name**
Number of People Who Have Seen This Spoiler: 20

Last edited by sage mangekyo; 05-30-2010 at 07:08 PM.
sage mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 04:14 PM   #2
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

Default Re: DBZ RP...Help me plz

Is anybody gonna join?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bring it on Canada!!!

Old 05-08-2010, 04:22 PM   #3
Twilight Original
Chunin Exam Participant

Twilight Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Impressive. I'll join.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A
thank you so much, Master!!!

Oh Gaara's Girl, your the sunshine in my day.
Quote:
Your my true daddy sus could never change what happened between us

Twilight Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 04:27 PM   #4
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

Sweet, did I do a good job with the organization?

Bring it on Canada!!!

Old 05-08-2010, 04:30 PM   #5
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

Whoever downrepped me, no one made this thread already. I put that becasue KT has those, kinda, exact same rules for his BLEACH RP. So, please at least try to fix the downrep.

Bring it on Canada!!!

Old 05-08-2010, 04:30 PM   #6
Twilight Original
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage mangekyo View Post
Sweet, did I do a good job with the organization?
Yes. Also, I'll help you if you need any help.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:

Old 05-08-2010, 04:33 PM   #7
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

Thanx twilight, I can't think of anything I need help on except a place for training and a place for characters.

Bring it on Canada!!!

Old 05-08-2010, 04:43 PM   #8
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

....interesting. i'll join

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 04:49 PM   #9
Twilight Original
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Thanx twilight, I can't think of anything I need help on except a place for training and a place for characters.
Want me to make those threads? PM me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
....interesting. i'll join
Exactly what I said.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:

Old 05-08-2010, 05:54 PM   #10
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

Your the third and last super sayian 3. Should we make it SS4, SS3, SS2, SS?

Bring it on Canada!!!

Old 05-08-2010, 05:56 PM   #11
Twilight Original
Chunin Exam Participant

We should. Also, lets make up the rules in PM Sage. Then we post it here.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:

Old 05-08-2010, 05:58 PM   #12
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

K, but I thought that was what is on the top of the page
/is confused\

Bring it on Canada!!!

Old 05-08-2010, 06:01 PM   #13
Twilight Original
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
K, but I thought that was what is on the top of the page
/is confused\
It is. We PM each other and talk about the rules, after we are done, we post everything else that is left on the first post.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:

Old 05-08-2010, 06:04 PM   #14
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

Got it, you have amazing ideas dude.

Bring it on Canada!!!

Old 05-08-2010, 06:16 PM   #15
Twilight Original
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Got it, you have amazing ideas dude.
Thanks.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:

Old 05-08-2010, 06:40 PM   #16
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

Ya, so when you get done I will be more than happy to post it up.

Some people needs to join dawgg.

Bring it on Canada!!!

Old 05-09-2010, 06:43 AM   #17
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

Anybidy gonna join>?

Bring it on Canada!!!

Old 05-09-2010, 06:44 AM   #18
Twilight Original
Chunin Exam Participant

I sent you a PM.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:

Old 05-09-2010, 06:47 AM   #19
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

Ya, I got it. We need to make the rules.

Bring it on Canada!!!

Old 05-09-2010, 06:51 AM   #20
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hmm... I'll join, I love DBZ and all, and at the very least I could help you guys organize, though the WS will always come first in my book.

*subscribes.

EDIT: You REALLY ought to change your basics and format a bit in the Original Post, it looks like you copy and pasted KT's format for bleach RP. Make this unique, your own system.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

Last edited by JCTKNE4E; 05-09-2010 at 06:55 AM.
JCTKNE4E is offline   Reply With Quote