Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 05-06-2010, 06:20 PM   #41
Nagato>Naruto
Banned

Nagato>Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Neji vs Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Your reaction time is usually near your movement speed. Also, dodging speed equals movement speed with reaction timing.

I am amused how someone made this thread a bunch of Neji Wankers arrive like a storm.

I am amused at how you pretend to cover it up with a plea for me to leave after you having realized that you can't counter my post.

Well, he has the almighty Byakugan eyes, which enables him to see and react to anything and everything.
Exactly. Neji has lightning-fast reflexes. Stated by Kidomaru himself.

I'm asking nicely, leave. You're being rude. And, I only debate with those who are willing to show others respect. It's not that I can't easily prove you wrong, good sir.

No comment.
Nagato>Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:20 PM   #42
sharingan7744
Academy Graduate

sharingan7744 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lee lee lee is awesome

" I can't die because i need to kill a certain someone before then "-Sasuke
"Sorry, I got lost on the path of life." - Kakashi
"A soul needs a purpose to live... and so I concluded that my purpose was to kill everyone besides myself. I felt alive..."-Gaara
"Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are even lower than filth.-Uchiha Obito
/l/l/l/
(^))) Tobi's A Good Boy! Orochimarul---♪---l
/_!_\

sharingan7744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:20 PM   #43
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
Lee was unconscious when Gaara used Sand Coffin to crush his arm and leg.
Unconscious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagato>Naruto View Post
[/COLOR]

That's not defense, that's endurance. By the way, Neji was stabbed in the back six times and shot through-and-through with an arrow three times when he fought Kidomaru.

Have you ever seen Neji perform 64 Palms? You seem rather naive of the subject.
..The hell? You just listed the same thing that is the same as endurance/durability. Nice work taking yourself out.

And yet he wouldn't be able to once he gets blitzed by Lee in Gates.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #44
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
False.
Chapter 86 Page 7.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #45
sharingan7744
Academy Graduate

sharingan7744 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

rock lee is fast so yeah

" I can't die because i need to kill a certain someone before then "-Sasuke
"Sorry, I got lost on the path of life." - Kakashi
"A soul needs a purpose to live... and so I concluded that my purpose was to kill everyone besides myself. I felt alive..."-Gaara
"Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are even lower than filth.-Uchiha Obito
/l/l/l/
(^))) Tobi's A Good Boy! Orochimarul---♪---l
/_!_\

sharingan7744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:22 PM   #46
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Meanwhile Pain is called a God and Konan an Angel.
Hyperbole.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:23 PM   #47
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I'm asking nicely, leave. You're being rude. And, I only debate with those who are willing to show others' respect. It's not that I can't easily prove you wrong, good sir.

No comment.
Hyperbole. Find some actual feats, good sir.

Being rude? When have I ever insulted you, I even called you nice names such as 'sonny' and 'good sir'.

Arrogance.

Old 05-06-2010, 06:23 PM   #48
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Your reaction time is usually near your movement speed. Also, dodging speed equals movement speed with reaction timing.

I am amused how someone made this thread a bunch of Neji Wankers arrive like a storm.

I am amused at how you pretend to cover it up with a plea for me to leave after you having realized that you can't counter my post.

Well, he has the almighty Byakugan eyes, which enables him to see and react to anything and everything.
How can you call me a Neji Wanker, when I am only debating and stating what is true?

Usually, not always. The only time I remember seeing Lee dodge was when he fought Kimimaro and he was Drunken Lee during this time. Lee is not dodging Gentle Fist and if he gets caught in the Eight Trigram 128 Palms, it is definitely over for him. Lee's only hope is going into Gates. Base form, Neji will kick his ass. Plain and simple.

Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:24 PM   #49
Nagato>Naruto
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
What about the tree roots? Oh wait, let me counter for you. No way could Neji be harmed by someone that powerful, of course not.

It puts an incredible strain on them after they've exited Gates, during gates all your powers are heightened. Something that can't withstand a kunai slash can do that much damage to Lee during gates?

If he attacks rotation, and Neji can react and everything's cool, he'll just get sent back, Lee's known to be fast on his feet, Neji can't spam rotation all day long.

Although I like how small and counter-able your posts are.

One more thing, if you tell me what I say is off-topic, you shouldn't. At least my post contributes to the debate in some way, one part tries to get you to counter my post, lets say its off topic. Like I said, it's not all I say purposely for a post count +1 or anything.

And Gate users can only stay in Gates mode for a short period of time.

Like I said, no respect, no response. I'll only type up an essay for those who will listen, and for those who don't thrive on insulting others. You're flaming at this point.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:24 PM   #50
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Usually, not always. The only time I remember seeing Lee dodge was when he fought Kimimaro and he was Drunken Lee during this time.

Lee is not dodging Gentle Fist and if he gets caught in the Eight Trigram 128 Palms, it is definitely over for him. Lee's only hope is going into Gates. Base form, Neji will kick his ass. Plain and simple.
Where Lee was still recovering from his Injury.

128 Palms was Non-canon.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:25 PM   #51
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
False.
Chapter 86 Page 7.
True.

In the anime, Lee was standing, but he was unconscious. Do you not remember when Gai came down there and Lee's eyes were blank. I have watched these episodes like 50 times.

Old 05-06-2010, 06:25 PM   #52
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Quote:
Are you talking about the anime? He was attempting to run from it iirc, I don't know why Gaara would only go for his arm and leg, Gai came in to stop him from killing him afterward, didn't Gaara used to say he only lives because he loves killing?
Quote:
[/COLOR]

That's not defense, that's endurance. By the way, Neji was stabbed in the back six times and shot through-and-through with an arrow three times when he fought Kidomaru.

Have you ever seen Neji perform 64 Palms? You seem rather naive of the subject.
Yes it is Endurance, what you're talking about at least. That was a huge plot win. Neji hasn't really blocked anything, nothing impressive anyway, Hinata's attacks don't really count.

Have you ever seen Lee enter gates?
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:25 PM   #53
Nagato>Naruto
Banned

Quote:
How can you call me a Neji Wanker, when I am only debating and stating what is true?

Usually, not always. The only time I remember seeing Lee dodge was when he fought Kimimaro and he was Drunken Lee during this time. Lee is not dodging Gentle Fist and if he gets caught in the Eight Trigram 128 Palms, it is definitely over for him. Lee's only hope is going into Gates. Base form, Neji will kick his ass. Plain and simple.

Thank you for proving yourself and not insulting anyone. If I could boost rep, I would for you.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:25 PM   #54
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:

More than enough to finish Neji.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:26 PM   #55
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I never said any names, did I?

So a Supersonic Lee can't dodge a FTTECS+ attack?

128 Palms isn't canon.

Only hope? I say Neji will have even some trouble with Lee in Base.

Old 05-06-2010, 06:27 PM   #56
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
True.

In the anime, Lee was standing, but he was unconscious. Do you not remember when Gai came down there and Lee's eyes were blank. I have watched these episodes like 50 times.
That was AFTER he was crushed not when.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:29 PM   #57
Nagato>Naruto
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
Are you talking about the anime? He was attempting to run from it iirc, I don't know why Gaara would only go for his arm and leg, Gai came in to stop him from killing him afterward, didn't Gaara used to say he only lives because he loves killing?

Yes it is Endurance, what you're talking about at least. That was a huge plot win. Neji hasn't really blocked anything, nothing impressive anyway, Hinata's attacks don't really count.

Have you ever seen Lee enter gates?
You referred to Lee's perseverance when even in great pain and stress. That's endurance.

Neji can push back at least 600 pounds of pressure, because he threw back six Naruto clones at once, and several meters in episode 61.

I'm not playing games with you, I asked you a question.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:29 PM   #58
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Quote:

Like I said, no respect, no response. I'll only type up an essay for those who will listen, and for those who don't thrive on insulting others. You're flaming at this point.
Within that short period Neji's gonna be dead.

I've been listening, I thrive on insulting you? Lolwut? So far I've countered all your points unless I missed something in the small paragraphs you've given us, and you haven't countered barely any of each of my posts by far.

I'm not flaming, trust me I watch myself on Viz, I haven't called you a wanker, an idiot, or anything besides that so far. I'm not going to spam but personally you're not as big of a wanker as everyone says you are.

I'd actually enjoy it more if I had more to debate off of than a small paragraph however. You should visit the OBD to see people who thrive off insulting people. xD Okay, I'm not even kidding.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:31 PM   #59
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
That was AFTER he was crushed not when.
After Lee's arm and leg was crushed, he was lying on the ground. Gaara sent his sand toward Lee in an attempt to kill him. Gai intervenes, Lee stands up unconscious.

Old 05-06-2010, 06:31 PM   #60
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You referred to Lee's perseverance when even in great pain and stress. That's endurance.

Neji can push back at least 600 pounds of pressure, because he threw back six Naruto clones at once, and several meters in episode 61.

I'm not playing games with you, I asked you a question.
So you're admitting that Lee has higher durability than Neji?

So Naruto weighs one hundred pounds? Also, I'm looking for manga feats, not ones in the anime. And I'd like for you to recalculate that.