Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 05-05-2010, 03:37 AM   #381
vinsence
Genin

vinsence is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruHina Supporters United! (NaruHina Fans ONLY, Please!)

I luv your answer. Naruhina is the best. We are suppose to be nice on this thread and not bash other couples. (I just now today read the rules, though I'm SURE I have broken rule about not bashing other couples so many times.) I'm a devoted NaruHina fan. Ever posting a see that says Naruto with any one else I attack first as though Naruto is cheating on her.
vinsence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:01 AM   #382
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Actually, rainbowrazor, you already are a member; you're on the list already, closer to the top than to the bottom.

And lol vinsence, I know how you feel. It took me forever to figure out how to be added to the club. It's nothing fancy or elaborate at all; you're just added when the leader of the club puts your name on the list. So, basically, I have total and complete control over who's a member...mwah hah hah I'm so evil; fear me . LOL jk not like I'd ever say no to a fan, anyway.

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥

Last edited by Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend; 05-05-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:18 PM   #383
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

I don't see Naruto cheating or lying to Hinata with the confession and with Sakura. As a strict NaruHina fan, I like to see Naruto to be loyal to Hinata if they date and it will. Vuka NaruHina!!
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:18 AM   #384
vinsence
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
I don't see Naruto cheating or lying to Hinata with the confession and with Sakura. As a strict NaruHina fan, I like to see Naruto to be loyal to Hinata if they date and it will. Vuka NaruHina!!

I'm sure he would be faithful and true but he has a little purvey sage in him so I'm sure he will still look just not go out his way to look like true purvey sage does.

Though again he did talk about how beautiful she was that time at the waterfall though he does not know it was her. So I'm betting most of his purvyness will be point at the right girl. Poor Hinata being so shy and having her husband trying to sneak peaks of her in the bath at least twice a week.

(Technique: ninja art, shadow clone peak in the bath technique.)
Old 05-06-2010, 11:38 AM   #385
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsence View Post
I'm sure he would be faithful and true but he has a little purvey sage in him so I'm sure he will still look just not go out his way to look like true purvey sage does.

Though again he did talk about how beautiful she was that time at the waterfall though he does not know it was her. So I'm betting most of his purvyness will be point at the right girl. Poor Hinata being so shy and having her husband trying to sneak peaks of her in the bath at least twice a week.

(Technique: ninja art, shadow clone peak in the bath technique.)
What are you saying about Naruto being faithful towards Hinata if they dated and eventually married? I hope he won't go Jiraiya at Hinata at a bath. Either way, Vuka NaruHina!!
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:53 AM   #386
vinsence
Genin

It’s like this when she lets you look and knows you looking at her tires to look sexy. But if she does not know she still looks sexy but it’s like she does even know it because is so natural.

EX: And I’m sure this has happened to every one or something very similar. You’re lying in bed and she needs to go to the bathroom or something but can’t find her cloths. She tells you not to look and every guys says OK but every guy not only look but we stair.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:22 AM   #387
nicanix17
Academy Graduate

nicanix17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: NaruHina Supporters United! (NaruHina Fans ONLY, Please!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Um...no offense, but that's a bad thing. Naruto was saying that he didn't want to use the Kyuubi because he hurt Sakura, but he let it control him when he hurt Hinata. That's...a bad thing, because Naruto DOESN'T want to use the Kyuubi, he wants to remain in control and use his own strength. If it didn't seem like Hinata was dead, he would've attacked her because he had no free will. Remember what Kakashi and Jiraiya said? He forgets who his friends and enemies are, which was seen when he attacked Sakura and Kakashi, two people who were close to him.

Not to mention that that DOES mean that he remembers the confession, but doesn't really care much for it. That's....kind of a blow to NH and it makes my NH side sad.
YES... you're right he remembers... BUT he is still preoccupied with the "Training" and the "Sasuke" topic. We have to wait until all of this things are put to an end. In other words, we have to wait till the ending of the series. That's the only time we will see something NaruHina OR it can be NaruSaku. It depends on what Kishi will do.
nicanix17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:24 AM   #388
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicanix17 View Post
YES... you're right he remembers... BUT he is still preoccupied with the "Training" and the "Sasuke" topic. We have to wait until all of this things are put to an end. In other words, we have to wait till the ending of the series. That's the only time we will see something NaruHina OR it can be NaruSaku. It depends on what Kishi will do.
i agree 100 percent ^ with this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:22 PM   #389
Ricky Uzumaki001
Genin

Ricky Uzumaki001 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Exclamation Re: NaruHina Supporters United! (NaruHina Fans ONLY, Please!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by *talim of the moonlight* View Post
sakura doesn't desere naruto! Just because the way she treated naruto! I have nothing against her it'd just that....well.....i don't like em together!
boooyeaaah!!!! Testify, talim!!!! Testify!!!!!!!!`:d`:d`:d`:d`:d`:d`:d`:d
Ricky Uzumaki001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:23 PM   #390
Ricky Uzumaki001
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post
the part i like best is that it is naruhina of course the only obvious choice for naruto is hinata and always will be hinata no questions asked.
well said!!!!!!!!`:d`:d`:d`:d
Old 05-07-2010, 02:27 PM   #391
Ricky Uzumaki001
Genin

Quote:
i luv your answer. Naruhina is the best. We are suppose to be nice on this thread and not bash other couples. (i just now today read the rules, though i'm sure i have broken rule about not bashing other couples so many times.) i'm a devoted naruhina fan. Ever posting a see that says naruto with any one else i attack first as though naruto is cheating on her.
i'd attack first in an "aloha state" minute and ask questions never!!!!
Spoiler:
naruhina is the only sensible pairing for naruto and hinata in the naruto series!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 02:29 PM   #392
Ricky Uzumaki001
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinata hyuga's bestfriend View Post
actually, rainbowrazor, you already are a member; you're on the list already, closer to the top than to the bottom.

And lol vinsence, i know how you feel. It took me forever to figure out how to be added to the club. It's nothing fancy or elaborate at all; you're just added when the leader of the club puts your name on the list. So, basically, i have total and complete control over who's a member...mwah hah hah i'm so evil; fear me . Lol jk not like i'd ever say no to a fan, anyway. `
``` you almost had me there hhbf!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 02:31 PM   #393
Ricky Uzumaki001
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsahinataspringbokf1 View Post
i don't see naruto cheating or lying to hinata with the confession and with sakura. As a strict naruhina fan, i like to see naruto to be loyal to hinata if they date and it will. vuka naruhina!!
aaaaaaaaahhh heeeeell yeeaaaah!!!! long live naruhina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!`:d`:d`:d`:d`:d`:d`:d`:d `:d`:d`:d
Old 05-07-2010, 02:35 PM   #394
Ricky Uzumaki001
Genin

Quote:
i'm sure he would be faithful and true but he has a little purvey sage in him so i'm sure he will still look just not go out his way to look like true purvey sage does.

though again he did talk about how beautiful she was that time at the waterfall though he does not know it was her. So i'm betting most of his purvyness will be point at the right girl. Poor hinata being so shy and having her husband trying to sneak peaks of her in the bath at least twice a week.

(technique: Ninja art, shadow clone peak in the bath technique.) :d
that is so true!!!!!!!! good one dude!!!!!!!! *says while barely stifling laughter!!!!!!*
Old 05-07-2010, 02:40 PM   #395
Ricky Uzumaki001
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsahinataspringbokf1 View Post
what are you saying about naruto being faithful towards hinata if they dated and eventually married? I hope he won't go jiraiya at hinata at a bath. Either way, vuka naruhina!!
i'm preeeetty sure that's what vinse is sayin'!!!!!!
Spoiler:
besides, with how long naruto was hangin' out with jiraiya, he probably would peek at her at a bath, despite not needing to!!!!!!!!!! *chortles like crazy!!!!*
Old 05-07-2010, 02:45 PM   #396
Ricky Uzumaki001
Genin

[quote=vinsence;3056869][color=#cccccc][font=verdana]IT'S IN OUR NATURE TO STARE!!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 02:49 PM   #397
Ricky Uzumaki001
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicanix17 View Post
yes... You're right he remembers... But he is still preoccupied with the "training" and the "sasuke" topic. We have to wait until all of this things are put to an end. In other words, we have to wait till the ending of the series. That's the only time we will see something naruhina or it can be narusaku. It depends on what kishi will do.`
true!!!! but, as a naruhina mega-fan since hinata was introduced, i can't wait that long to know if they'll get together or not!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 02:53 PM   #398
Ricky Uzumaki001
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by taker369 View Post
i agree 100 percent ^ with this.
same here!!!! I just hope to kami that it's not narusaku, or i don't know how i'll react!!!!!!
Old 05-09-2010, 05:36 PM   #399
Rathegon
Jonin

Rathegon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Rathegon Send a message via MSN to Rathegon Send a message via Yahoo to Rathegon

May I join there a great couple
Rathegon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:35 PM   #400
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Welcome, Rathegon! What do you like about NaruHina?

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hinata, naruhina, naruto, pairings