Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 06-15-2009, 12:59 PM   #1
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Naruto Chapter 452 Speculation.

Chapter 452 hasn't come out yet, so these are my predictions for it:
Naruto gets PI**** at Danzo, and challenges him to the title of Hokage. Meanwhile, Kabuto catches Sasuke in the forest and gets into a fight with Sasuke. Sasuke, overconfident, orders his team to stay out of the fight. Kabuto and Sasuke stare each other down, as do Danzo and Naruto. Then the chapter ends.
That was my prediction. Now I'd like to hear yours. Remember, it's only 17 pages, so it shouldn't be too long.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:01 PM   #2
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 452 Speculation.

I think that Naruto will go and find Danzo and they will yell at each other while Sasukes team get closer to Konoha and get diverted by the Anbu.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:05 PM   #3
hello_kitty_freak
Veteran Chunin

hello_kitty_freak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hello_kitty_freak

I really don't know but I'm wondering when Naruto will find out that Sasuke's in Akatsuki...
Old 06-15-2009, 01:07 PM   #4
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_kitty_freak View Post
I really don't know but I'm wondering when Naruto will find out that Sasuke's in Akatsuki...
I predict that will be during the fight.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:14 PM   #5
Ockinga
Chunin

Location: Where ever my laptop and other people's wifi takes me.
Ockinga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wish the feudal lord listened to Shikaku Nara, so Kakashi would be Hokage.
|.....|
/......
\ The Yellow Flash of the Leaf! Put this in your siggy if you love Minato

Member of the Village Hidden In The Crystal

Forum Family: Father: Pickles. Mother: Parsley. Brothers: Onions, Carrots and books. I have no sisters and I also
Spoiler:
think forum families are stupid; especially, the relationships. Surprised?
Ockinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:17 PM   #6
DestinyMan
Chunin Exam Participant

DestinyMan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well I guess either danzou will die or be attacked by the hands of Naruto, sasuke, or kakashi.
DestinyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:40 PM   #7
narutorocks
Veteran Chunin

narutorocks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

As much as I would like Sasuke or Naruto, whichever,to totally inihalliate(?) Danzo, I don't think it's going to happen in the next chapter.*sigh*. So here's my slightly more realistic predidction,
Spoiler:

that Sasuke is almost to Konoha (but we don't see him get there until the next, next chapter) and Naruto and maybe Sakura too, (Hey, you never know) go to confront Danzo about the thing that happened with him in chapter 451.
And that's it.

That's what I think.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"But... but... my paw pads are so soft and supple!"~Pakkun
narutorocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:14 PM   #8
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorocks View Post
As much as I would like Sasuke or Naruto, whichever,to totally inihalliate(?) Danzo, I don't think it's going to happen in the next chapter.*sigh*. So here's my slightly more realistic predidction,
Spoiler:

that Sasuke is almost to Konoha (but we don't see him get there until the next, next chapter) and Naruto and maybe Sakura too, (Hey, you never know) go to confront Danzo about the thing that happened with him in chapter 451.
And that's it.

That's what I think.
QFT, I think it's gonna be at least a minimum of 2-3 more chapters before we see action.. hope I'm wrong though
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:26 PM   #9
Avian
Genin

Avian is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Just (3 or 4) more days. Trying to hold it in...
Avian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:47 PM   #10
ANIMELVR4EVR
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: under a shady tree listening to music while doodling horribly
ANIMELVR4EVR is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think that Naruto will confront Danzo, yelling and protesting his decision, and is about to fight Danzo. then the scene switches to Sasuke coming closer to the village.

╔═══╗
║███║
║ (●)
╚═══╝
======۩۞۩======
███ANIMELVR4EVR███
======۩۞۩======
I <3 SHIKIBAME
ANIMELVR4EVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:08 AM   #11
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Spoiler:

Naruto will face Danzo and be forced to leave the village (he escapes), maybe some other leaf ninjas will leave with Naruto. Danzo will be in charge with root and Sasuke will show up and beat him up badly before Naruto comes back and faces sasuke.

Oops, that's my predictions for the volume, not the chapter. ^_^
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:18 PM   #12
Sage Of Six Paths
Special Jonin Candidate

Sage Of Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Probably more pre-epic battle stuff.

We also might see some more familiar faces...

Thank you.

Sage Of Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:22 PM   #13
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame

Spoiler:

The spoilers are out. Kakashi tells Naruto to not complain about Danzou, Sai returns, and Naruto and Sakura get into a fight with Team Cloud.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:24 PM   #14
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ockinga View Post
I wish the feudal lord listened to Shikaku Nara, so Kakashi would be Hokage.
So did I. So did a lotta people.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:25 PM   #15
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisame View Post
Spoiler:

The spoilers are out. Kakashi tells Naruto to not complain about Danzou, Sai returns, and Naruto and Sakura get into a fight with Team Cloud.
What? It doesn't come out for three more days.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:34 PM   #16
Raven Uchiha
Genin Elite

Raven Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Raven Uchiha

I think that Naruto will go to danzo and yell and complain and will try to start a fight. And then when Sasuke gets to the village he'll look for the hokage and will totally beat the crap out of danzo. Ohhhhhh maybe that was to long?
Clan: Uchiha
Chakra Nature: Wind, Fire, Lightning, Water, and Earth.
Jutsu: Rasen-chidori, Lightning Shield, and more!
Kekkei-Genkai: Sharingan
Special Features: I have 3 Heaven Curse marks.
Animals: Two Huskies (a boy and a girl) boys name: Aku , girls name: Araku.
"Saying your going to rip me to shreds
isn't going to make me come closer"
-Minato or 4th hokage
Raven Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:43 PM   #17
Raven Uchiha
Genin Elite

Quote:
Spoiler:

Who's Team Cloud??
-Minato or 4th hokage
Old 06-16-2009, 05:46 PM   #18
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
What? It doesn't come out for three more days.

It dosn't come out until then, but usually on Tuesday or Wednesday we get spoilers from Japan saying what happens.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:50 PM   #19
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Uchiha View Post
Who's Team Cloud??
Spoiler:

The team Raikage sent to give a message to the Hokage, I call them that since they come from cloud village.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:58 PM   #20
Raven Uchiha
Genin Elite

Quote:
Spoiler:

The team Raikage sent to give a message to the Hokage, I call them that since they come from cloud village.
Oh ok thanks
-Minato or 4th hokage