Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

View Poll Results: Is this an awesome thread? (Chidori Shuriken made the poll)
AWESOMENESS 43 60.56%
Sure... 12 16.90%
Not really... 2 2.82%
I'm gonna get back in bed... 14 19.72%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2009, 05:17 PM   #81
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Messin' With Quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
I'll bring the chips!
Okay you do that

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:17 PM   #82
Anbu-Phoenix
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Why do you wanna know i think its kinda private, Pervert!
Anbu-Phoenix is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Anbu-Phoenix

i just got busted

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.
---
George Carlin
Blood Village For Life!!!
Love Hurts But Being Unloved Hurts Worse ~ Me
Anbu-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:18 PM   #83
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Uh ohhhh

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:19 PM   #84
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Phoenix View Post
I shouldn't call people names.
I know, man, those are basic rules around here.

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:19 PM   #85
Anbu-Phoenix
Special Jonin Candidate

*leaves*

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.
---
George Carlin
Old 06-16-2009, 05:19 PM   #86
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Sage mode bring the games ok

Come on Sage Mode Please

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:19 PM   #87
Anbu-Phoenix
Special Jonin Candidate

im sry sage mode

---
George Carlin
Old 06-16-2009, 05:20 PM   #88
Sage Mode
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
im sry sage mode
Hey, we're all good now.

--dogboy22
Old 06-16-2009, 05:20 PM   #89
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
SPAGHETTI!
Boy am I stupid

Old 06-16-2009, 05:22 PM   #90
Sage Mode
Viz Administrator

Quote:
Dude, let's play duck duck goose.
Uhh...alright. I guess. If you want.

--dogboy22
Old 06-16-2009, 05:22 PM   #91
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode View Post
Uhh...alright. I guess. If you want.
-taps your head-
goose

-runs at the spped of light-

Old 06-16-2009, 05:23 PM   #92
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: California, where you sell your soul for fame and fortune.
Ayden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*Laughs*
Ayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:23 PM   #93
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Heheheehehe

Old 06-16-2009, 05:23 PM   #94
Anbu-Phoenix
Special Jonin Candidate

hey i cant reply on new genins

---
George Carlin
Old 06-16-2009, 05:24 PM   #95
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
I am soooo bored
Then play the game XD

Old 06-16-2009, 05:24 PM   #96
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode View Post
AWESOME!!! Duck Duck Goose is one of my favorite games!!
I don't want to play.

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:24 PM   #97
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*sings Nirvana*
Omg I love them

Old 06-16-2009, 05:26 PM   #98
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Omg I hate them so much -sings to the lyrics-

I thought you hated them

Old 06-16-2009, 05:27 PM   #99
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I hate you, you hate me
Lets chase Sasuke up a tree
With kunai in his back
And senbon to his head
Now the emo duck is DEAD
I agree

Old 06-16-2009, 05:28 PM   #100
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by luna mikazuki View Post
sage mode is not the best mod
not true, he is the best mod ever!!!!!

Tags
evil, fun, messin', quotes