Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

View Poll Results: Is this an awesome thread? (Chidori Shuriken made the poll)
AWESOMENESS 43 60.56%
Sure... 12 16.90%
Not really... 2 2.82%
I'm gonna get back in bed... 14 19.72%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2009, 04:15 PM   #21
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Messin' With Quotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
I LOVE SAI!!!! so much that on a scale between 1-10, id pick 1000000000000000000

Wow..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:15 PM   #22
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
This thread is the best! I'm going to do this on every thread!
Please don't...

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:16 PM   #23
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsnoke
Everyone stop being nasty and vulgar or this thread will get shut down.
You are so so right!

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:17 PM   #24
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode View Post
You are so so right!

Ok...

Old 06-16-2009, 04:17 PM   #25
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
i think it will, but....i will try to keep it in hand
I can't believe you didn't mess up my quote.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:18 PM   #26
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: California, where you sell your soul for fame and fortune.
Ayden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I HATE SAI!!!!
Oh i know
Ayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:18 PM   #27
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I agree with myself!

Old 06-16-2009, 04:19 PM   #28
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I agree. You are truly an amazing person.
Thanks, man. I'm glad we could come to an understanding.

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:20 PM   #29
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsnoke View Post
I agree with myself!

Now lets have a dance party

Ok -dances-

Old 06-16-2009, 04:20 PM   #30
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yay party
Old 06-16-2009, 04:20 PM   #31
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayden View Post
I hate parties
Such a downer

Old 06-16-2009, 04:21 PM   #32
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
yay!Sasuke is just so dang HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me:

animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 04:21 PM   #33
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
Sage of Ice Water

Quote:
*Dances around the room* I love to dance!!!
I am never going to leave this forum!
Good...

Old 06-16-2009, 04:21 PM   #34
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
I agree with you Ayden

Me:

Old 06-16-2009, 04:22 PM   #35
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Tsunade is so hot i can't control myself
Old 06-16-2009, 04:23 PM   #36
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
I cant dance...I suck at it

Aww....

Old 06-16-2009, 04:24 PM   #37
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
Sage of Ice Water

Quote:
I'm going to eat a pound of lard tonight! Anybody else want some?
No thank you...

Old 06-16-2009, 04:25 PM   #38
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
My brother Sai, his drawings suck
Well don't point that out thats just rude
Old 06-16-2009, 04:25 PM   #39
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsnoke View Post
IM GONNA RUN TO MY ROOM AND EAT A BUCKET OF ICE CREAM!!!
Have fun...poor guy

Old 06-16-2009, 04:26 PM   #40
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
My favorite number is bannana
Thats not a number

Tags
evil, fun, messin', quotes