Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-03-2010, 12:13 PM   #1
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Smile kibafan1's forum family ^^

I didn't have enough room in my siggy for more people so here's forum family, please join ^^

my BF: Taker369 <333 ^.~

my mom: Kakashi's girl ^^

my uncle Ishtar xD

my awesome sisters:
Shoukry, Kakashi uzumaki, Mangagirl, Kisamesgirl, Sasukeslover, Un DeAd hikari, Kiseki and i_love_kakashi. ^^

my awesome bro's:
Eeltauy, Zetsu, George hyuga, Kakashi_sempai, Reikai_hezamu, Bacon_army17, Obito_Uchiha, Zenon883, Ohako, Shinmarubountyhunter, Master of the six paths. x3

my bro in real life xD UltimatePuppetMaster48.
my bodyguard: Taker369 ^^

my best friends ^^ Taker369, Ishtar, Shinobi killer, Kisamesgirl and Tkscopic :3 ^.^

my doggy: The Shady Ninja 8D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Last edited by Kibafan1; 01-23-2011 at 02:37 PM.
Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:18 PM   #2
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: kibafan1's forum family ^^

awsome u made it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:18 PM   #3
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

my faimly.

there you go.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-03-2010, 12:19 PM   #4
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yay! thanks ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Old 05-03-2010, 12:20 PM   #5
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

your welcome.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-03-2010, 12:24 PM   #6
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

^^ yay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-03-2010, 12:25 PM   #7
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

people will join to be in this hot girls faimly.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-03-2010, 12:26 PM   #8
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
people will join to be in this hot girls faimly.
no no they wont >//<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-03-2010, 12:44 PM   #9
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

May I be your mother, sweetheart?
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:45 PM   #10
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

sure! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-03-2010, 01:00 PM   #11
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

now were officaly brother and sister >.>

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-03-2010, 01:02 PM   #12
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

is that a bad thing? O.o would you like to be something else?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-03-2010, 01:06 PM   #13
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

what u want me to be o.o ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-03-2010, 01:09 PM   #14
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

well ummm that spot is already taken...><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kibafan1; 05-03-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:14 PM   #15
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

oh oh i know i wanna be your bodyguard/ guardian.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-03-2010, 01:15 PM   #16
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibafan1 View Post
sure! ^^
YAY!!!
*Hugs you*

Quote:
now were officaly brother and sister >.>
What's that face for, son? >.>
You know you wanted it!
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Old 05-03-2010, 01:16 PM   #17
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
YAY!!!
*Hugs you*

What's that face for, son? >.>
You know you wanted it!
*hugs back* ^^
YAY!! x3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-03-2010, 01:18 PM   #18
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
oh oh i know i wanna be your bodyguard/ guardian.
ok ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 05-03-2010, 01:24 PM   #19
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibafan1 View Post
*hugs back* ^^
YAY!! x3
How are you, dear? :3
<3
Old 05-03-2010, 01:27 PM   #20
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

im good mom ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler: