Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 06-03-2009, 01:27 AM   #21
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Code Geass Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden
Quote:
[spoiler:1zodm4tn]lol sorry havent watched many episodes, but the one who was part of the rebellion right?[/spoiler:1zodm4tn]
made me so mad cuse she acts and looks like my Ex and we are frends now
[spoiler:1zodm4tn]dude oh damn, ur right that was sad........and she was hot too [/spoiler:1zodm4tn]
i know right did you read the comments

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:30 AM   #22
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

yea

[spoiler:j4lig8u1]rolo is lelouch's brother right? i heard rolo dies if he is[/spoiler:j4lig8u1]

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:32 AM   #23
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yea

[spoiler:hf47guqo]rolo is lelouch's brother right? i heard rolo dies if he is[/spoiler:hf47guqo]
yup [spoiler:hf47guqo]and i hope he burns real nice[/spoiler:hf47guqo]

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 06-03-2009, 01:32 AM   #24
Kakashi_Hatake
Genin

Location: my apartment in konoha (the village hidden in the leaves)
Kakashi_Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love Code Geass
Kakashi_Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:33 AM   #25
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden
Quote:
yea

[spoiler:1whkzq7y]rolo is lelouch's brother right? i heard rolo dies if he is[/spoiler:1whkzq7y]
yup [spoiler:1whkzq7y]and i hope he burns real nice[/spoiler:1whkzq7y]
[spoiler:1whkzq7y]ha ha, after that i feel the same way [/spoiler:1whkzq7y]

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-03-2009, 02:02 AM   #26
Life AKA Death
Veteran Chunin

Life AKA Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Life AKA Death

i dnt like this anaime so yah
This dark despair this breathless pain grows great and tall these severe marks it leaves on me i try to hope tht it will leave me in piece but it flows through my blood and destroys the only happiness that barely runs in my veins i feel this evil conquering me i wish to fight but in the end joy dies

NARUTO(me) JIRAIYA(itachiuchia85) relation
BROS:KaiokenX5 Karo, Lou!e, yuukimaru
SIS:KIBAFAN321,Yoruichi,darkdemonofthemist 2hyper4uAKASloth, LaGueraUchiha
Life AKA Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:36 PM   #27
Lulukiryu
Freshmen Academy Student

Lulukiryu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love Lloyd! Hip Hip Hooray~
Why am I the first to post that?
Lloyd needs appreciation~

Last edited by Lulukiryu; 06-05-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Lulukiryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:05 PM   #28
slayer95
Genin

slayer95 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like this anime, but i hate leulouce

Danzo haters unite

evil side- Danzo is a cockroach, YOU MUST DIE.
slayer95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:27 PM   #29
ANIMELVR4EVR
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: under a shady tree listening to music while doodling horribly
ANIMELVR4EVR is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
i've only seen a few episodes, but it seems hella cool

[spoiler:1e01t28a]i've seen when suzaku i think thats his name, when he meets princess yufi, when he gets arrested for the murder of lord something, and when yufi dies [/spoiler:1e01t28a]
I saw that episode! that was so sad

╔═══╗
║███║
║ (●)
╚═══╝
======۩۞۩======
███ANIMELVR4EVR███
======۩۞۩======
I <3 SHIKIBAME
ANIMELVR4EVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:27 PM   #30
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer95 View Post
I like this anime, but i hate leulouce
i just got into him, and i wasnt sure if i hated him or not, but now i do because

Spoiler:
he made Yufi kill all the Japanese and then he killed her! *sniff* i seriously cried when that happened, for like 10 seconds, but i still cried stupid lelouce!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-05-2009, 10:44 PM   #31
ANIMELVR4EVR
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: under a shady tree listening to music while doodling horribly
ANIMELVR4EVR is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like Suzaku. he's way better than lelouce

╔═══╗
║███║
║ (●)
╚═══╝
======۩۞۩======
███ANIMELVR4EVR███
======۩۞۩======
I <3 SHIKIBAME
ANIMELVR4EVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:11 PM   #32
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANIMELVR4EVR View Post
I like Suzaku. he's way better than lelouce
heck yea! *high five*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-06-2009, 02:30 PM   #33
temvvy
Genin Elite

temvvy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
I am in I like Lelouch
i love him he is awesome
temvvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:34 PM   #34
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lelouce is the bast person in this anime, and i hate Suzaku, go and witch all the eps and come till me agen that you love Suzaku

Old 06-16-2009, 07:49 AM   #35
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
i just got into him, and i wasnt sure if i hated him or not, but now i do because

Spoiler:
he made Yufi kill all the Japanese and then he killed her! *sniff* i seriously cried when that happened, for like 10 seconds, but i still cried stupid lelouce!
that was an accident
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:50 AM   #36
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hate Rolo,he
Spoiler:
killed Shirley
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:41 AM   #37
sasori666
Apprentice Genin

sasori666 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Im in. the anime is awesome. i hated the ending though. T-T
sasori666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:23 PM   #38
danboy
Veteran Chunin

danboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to danboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
I hate Rolo,he
Spoiler:
killed Shirley
that may be true but if didn't have heart problems he would be awesome cause the episode where he dies makes him look awesome then sad
danboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:24 PM   #39
danboy
Veteran Chunin

danboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to danboy

too bad they don't continue the series with C.C
danboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:25 PM   #40
danboy
Veteran Chunin