Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-29-2010, 01:48 PM   #1
Level6Ninja
Genin

Level6Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Kakashi's Sharingan

So I know Kakashi always covers up his left eye because it is the Sharingan, but why can't he just kind of unactivate it, so it's not always showing? Its not like Sasuke or Itachi cover up their eyes because they have the Sharingan. they can "turn it on/off". And why does Kakashi have to close his right eye when he uses the Sharingan?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Level6Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:51 PM   #2
FierceNightmare
Genin Elite

FierceNightmare is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to FierceNightmare
Default Re: Kakashi's Sharingan

Spoiler:
This thread has already been made I think. But he probably covers it because that's probably his style of weaing his Leaf Band.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WWF The Undertaker 1996-1998
Spoiler:

WWF The Undertaker 1999
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Wars are started, Victories are made, Souls are taken...

Favorite Wrestlers:The Undertaker, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Shawn Micheals, Edge, Chris Jericho.
FierceNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:59 PM   #3
W U B Z
Genin

W U B Z is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Even if he could do that, why would he want to ? I mean sure it must be hard always seeing out of one eye for most of the time, but Kakashi's headband style is part of his chill and cool personality , in other words, it makes him even cooler lol .

|\__/|
\ . . /
\_/
wolfyyy
sc/woobiie

Kush and OJ

<3<3<3
W U B Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:04 PM   #4
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Spoiler:
he can't deactivate it because unlike the uchiha clan that has the sharingan his was transplanted from obito so he can't turn it off...and when he covers it with his headband, it saves chakra

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:58 PM   #5
Kuro 14
Apprentice Genin

Kuro 14 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He can't it is not his Sharingan
ALRIGHT WHO AGREES KAKASHI IS THE BEST
WHEN IT COMES TO TEACHING
Old 04-29-2010, 06:35 PM   #6
Level6Ninja
Genin

Level6Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro 14 View Post

ALRIGHT WHO AGREES KAKASHI IS THE BEST
WHEN IT COMES TO TEACHING
agreed.

also but wouldnt his sharingan constantly drain his chakra?

Level6Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:36 AM   #7
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

but it does come in handy to always have a sharingan around
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:47 PM   #8
LeafShinobi
Chunin Exam Participant

LeafShinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
Spoiler:
he can't deactivate it because unlike the uchiha clan that has the sharingan his was transplanted from obito so he can't turn it off...and when he covers it with his headband, it saves chakra
Spoiler:
No, the sharingan doesn't need chakra, when Sasuke fought Naruto, Naruto was too fast for Sasuke to react on movements and then Sasuke activated hes sharingan: "Now i can keep up with Naruto without spending chakra" or something like that.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:48 PM   #9
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

because when obito gave it to him he had it on.. so he cant change it because its not his eye o.o

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:59 PM   #10
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Black Shuck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafShinobi View Post
Spoiler:
No, the sharingan doesn't need chakra, when Sasuke fought Naruto, Naruto was too fast for Sasuke to react on movements and then Sasuke activated hes sharingan: "Now i can keep up with Naruto without spending chakra" or something like that.
sharingan does need chakra.

where do they come from? which chapter?

<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
I think. I think I am. Therefore I am... I think.
_________
Spoiler:
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
-C.C.Finn-
Rainbow Tables & unicorns on weed. lolOPHC!!
. . . . . .

Last edited by Black Shuck; 04-30-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Black Shuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:04 PM   #11
sasori lord
Apprentice Genin

sasori lord has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

simple it was explained in kakashi as a boy chronicles(not real name) its actually obitos eye kinda gross that he has another dudes eye but yea saskue has his own sharigan and so does itachi but there are 2 things wrong with that theory cause *SPOILER ALERT DONT READ AHEAD*

saskue gets itachi's eyes and can control them but wait have you ever really seen itachi without sharigan once he got maykengo same with saskue
sasori lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:09 PM   #12
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Black Shuck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasori lord View Post
simple it was explained in kakashi as a boy chronicles(not real name) its actually obitos eye kinda gross that he has another dudes eye but yea saskue has his own sharigan and so does itachi but there are 2 things wrong with that theory cause *SPOILER ALERT DONT READ AHEAD*

saskue gets itachi's eyes and can control them but wait have you ever really seen itachi without sharigan once he got maykengo same with saskue
well... unlike kakashi, sasuke and itachi are from the uchiha blood line. that's all to it, i think.

<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
I think. I think I am. Therefore I am... I think.
_________
Spoiler:
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
-C.C.Finn-
Rainbow Tables & unicorns on weed. lolOPHC!!
. . . . . .
Black Shuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 04:34 PM   #13
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Question Re: Kakashi's Sharingan

Quote:

I don't understand... Wouldn't Itachi's eyes be messed up to from overuse during the fight with Sasuke? He did use Susanoo, Amaterasu, and Mangekyo Sharingan... It doesn't make sense to me...

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 05:17 PM   #14
kiba3882
Chunin Exam Participant

kiba3882 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Aside from covering up the sharingan to save chakra Kakashi probably hides it from enemies so they under estimate his abilities .

Kisamesgirl's Long Lost Sister...Reunites at last!
Mangagirl's Crazy Alcoholic Auntie...now go get auntie a brewsky!
kiba3882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:00 PM   #15
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Neisen is correct. Kakashi keeps his Sharigan covered because he can not deactivate it. Keeping it covered helps save chakra.

Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:42 PM   #16
sasori lord
Apprentice Genin

sasori lord has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
Neisen is correct. Kakashi keeps his Sharigan covered because he can not deactivate it. Keeping it covered helps save chakra.
yes but he closes his eye also so why do that
sasori lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:46 PM   #17
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Quote:
yes but he closes his eye also so why do that
Try closing your eye and keeping it close for a really long time. Now, close your eye and place something over your eye that keeps it closed. Which is easier? That should answer your question.

Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:46 PM   #18
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Spoiler:
Thats what i was thinkin, but in movie 3 he deactivates it. When he was little. (I know Kishi had no part in this......i think)
Old 05-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #19
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:
Yeah, i've always thought that this was the reason.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 06:24 PM   #20
Uchiha_Itachi
Chunin Exam Participant

Uchiha_Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Yeah, i've always thought that this was the reason.
Yeah, that reason could be believable. Anything could be true, because kishimoto could answer SO many questions fans have.

Tags
kakashi, sharingan