Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 05-01-2010, 08:44 PM   #41
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

Akira Of Shiseiten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

Every forum would be better if they had more Kamen Rider fan, it has everything to do with it.
Akira Of Shiseiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:45 PM   #42
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira Of Shiseiten View Post
The BG needs more Kamen Rider.

I used to watch some Kamen Rider, it was pretty epic.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:45 PM   #43
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The thread has run its course anyway.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:46 PM   #44
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Every forum would be better if they had more Kamen Rider fan, it has everything to do with it.
No, it really doesn't. At all. In the least. Can we debate the actual subject of the thread now, please?
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:48 PM   #45
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

There's nothing left to debate. You've already demonstrated that you won't accept any opinion other than your own and that when an incredibly intelligent and sexy person whose name is by complete coincidence Dudemeister challenges it, they will be met with a declaration that you intend to ignore them and look for someone that will agree with you.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:49 PM   #46
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
The thread has run its course anyway.
Thats basically what I was getting at.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:50 PM   #47
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

Lol @ deidara330 for trying so hard
Old 05-01-2010, 08:51 PM   #48
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
I don't like the way the BG works right now. Debating should be simple: One person flings out a fact to support the character they think will win, his opponent throws out another fact in response, and it continues until one person gives up. However, that's not how some people seem to be debating here.

Spoiler:
- Calling people wankers/trolls/retards/fanboys/fangirls/idiotic/etc. It doesn't contribute anything to the debate, yet I see some of the "Good" debaters using language like this more often. Noobs, too. I don't care if the person quite clearly is wanking (Example would be that Karin can beat TOAA), calling them a wanker contribute nothing to your own side of the arguement and can only make your opponent's feelings hurt. I also dislike people who find this acceptable and ignore it, that's not what debating is about.

- One word posts. When posting, you have to give a clear explanation why you believe so-and-so would win. That's the point of debating. Even if the thread is TOAA VS Raikage (it was actually made once), if you don't give a reason why someone would win, debating can't take place. Being a stomp thread has no bearing on debating, debating is simply people exchanging facts to support their side until someone wins. This is possible in any thread, even roflstomp threads. So if you think you don't need to give a reason, look at the Sasori VS Neji thread and think again. Even if you think Sasori would stomp, there was still someone who was willing to debate for Neji's side. This goes for everyone.
I don't mean to sound like a whiny brat, even if I do I don't mean to. I just feel that there are some issues here in the BG that no one is currently adressing because they find it acceptable, for some reason.

Edit: I was against making this thread out of fear of how people would react, but Sasori vs Neji pushed me into this. In that thread you can see prime examples of both of the points I made, by both the noobs and the experienced debaters.
You know what is actually funny about that Nejitard?

He sounded like Dudemeister in a way. Except he was very wrong in his facts yet spoke in an intelligent fashion.

He also had big arrogant stubborness.
321zigzag1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:52 PM   #49
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Lol @ deidara330 for trying so hard
What? I just want to debate this with someone who's willing to listen to listen to me. I think that the way people debate in the BG should change soon, for the better.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:52 PM   #50
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

There is a fine line between genius and insanity.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:54 PM   #51
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
What? I just want to debate this with someone who's willing to listen to listen to me. I think that the way people debate in the BG should change soon, for the better.
Lol too bad you and your retarded ways won't be happening, what do you expect of someone with a name from Naruto lolololol
Old 05-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #52
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
There is a fine line between genius and insanity.
And your right at the border line.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #53
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Can I please talk about this with someone who isn't actually the cause of the problem I'm talking about in my initial post?
Old 05-01-2010, 08:57 PM   #54
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

The only person who will agree with you is Lady Tsunade who is the cause of the cause of your worries.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:58 PM   #55
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Can I please talk about this with someone who isn't actually the cause of the problem I'm talking about in my initial post?
To be frank Deidara330. You are worrying too much.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:01 PM   #56
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
O rlly?
Quote:
Lol too bad you and your retarded ways won't be happening, what do you expect of someone with a name from Naruto lolololol
Quote:
Yep you just admitted in being a retard.
Quote:
There's nothing left to debate. You've already demonstrated that you won't accept any opinion other than your own and that when an incredibly intelligent and sexy person whose name is by complete coincidence Dudemeister challenges it, they will be met with a declaration that you intend to ignore them and look for someone that will agree with you.
Quote:
The BG needs more Kamen Rider.

Quote:
If you are implying that I am claiming Deidara330 is a troll simply because I say so, perish the thought. He's a troll for reasons already elaborated on. A particularly fiendish troll I grant you, hiding behind a mask of intelligence and self-righteousness, but a troll none the less.

Or if you are suggesting that this place needs to switch to using the D-Triple-S, then I wholeheartedly agree.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:01 PM   #57
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
And thats saying it nicely.

You can't just all of a sudden want to start a revolution, and besides, you can't change people.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:05 PM   #58
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
O rlly?
Deidara330 these things will always happen.
If the forum grows the more it occurs.

Its not like BG back in Pre Fall days were glory days. It had its wankery too and pretty badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Yellow Flash View Post
And thats saying it nicely.

You can't just all of a sudden want to start a revolution, and besides, you can't change people.
Only you can change yourself. Sure others help you but you are the one who convinces yourself ultimately.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:07 PM   #59
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Deidara330 these things will always happen.
If the forum grows the more it occurs.

Its not like BG back in Pre Fall days were glory days. It had its wankery too and pretty badly.
It doesn't mean that I have to put up with it.

It did have wankery. It also had a lot less flaming.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:07 PM   #60
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

You bring it on yourself. It's a vicious cycle. The trolls troll, prompting flames from the intelligent, prompting whining from the trolls, prompting more flaming and so on and so forth.

Let it go and everyone can move on.