Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2010, 07:08 PM   #21
paulatreides0
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 546
Rep Power: 0
paulatreides0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

Good threads would be easier to make if the people here were encouraged to go beyond Naruto and HST....
paulatreides0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:10 PM   #22
321zigzag1
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 7,208
Rep Power: 0
321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

More variety the better.


Thank you and good day.
321zigzag1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:12 PM   #23
Sazabi24
Genin Elite
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 466
Rep Power: 0
Sazabi24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

Every Forum needs more JJBA.
__________________
TOKI WO TOMARE!
Sazabi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:15 PM   #24
Lady Tsunade
Old.
 
Lady Tsunade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Reality <3
Posts: 9,568
Rep Power: 13
Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

I was waiting for someone to make this thread. It seemed my complaint thread triggered something and sent the whole section into chaos. And I must say-I cannot agree with you more. People who follow the rule of insulting people to make them stop 'trolling' or 'wanking' need to learn this is not the site to do this. We follow simple rules and if debaters are unable to follow they are punished.If they want to insult or flame they should go elsewhere, and thats the bottom line.I feel that many people are being 'repelled' if you like from the BG because of this indecent behaviour, and I don't really think enough is being done to prevent it.

The Rules we started off with(And still have) originally worked before all the flaming and insults came in. The BG needs to be restored to its former glory. Nowadays, its dead compared to what is used to be.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:15 PM   #25
deidara330
Mr. Serious
 
deidara330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere.
Posts: 14,480
Rep Power: 16
deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Assuredly not. Both of those scenarios involve fictional people and were created as fictional examples. Any similarities to pre-existing events is entirely coincidental.

Hmmm. Well, I don't see any similarities between what you present and what occurs in the BG, and I say this with honesty.

That is your opinion and you are welcome to it, but just because it is true for you does not mean it is true for me. It has certainly served me well and won me the respect of two forums before this one, in the majority of the intelligent forumers, if not in the opponents I have crushed beneath my heel.

Good for you. However, whether or not it's good for you, it's not good for me. I don't like when people use words like that, because many people feel insulted by those terms when used against them. They also don't contribute to the arguement of either side, and I invite you to prove me wrong.

And if the facts are actual facts rather than baseless wank and if the facts are actually relevant to winning, then they may have something. Otherwise, not so much.

Compare:
1: Neji can beat Barry Allen because he's faster than Barry. He speedblitzes and uses Jyuken to stop his heart.

I'm sorry, Jyuken? I only know the English names of moves, not the Japanese.

2: Neji can beat Barry Allen because Barry isn't a ninja and Neji can attack internal organs.

Obviously 1 is entirely fictional.
As for 2, while it is true that Barry isn't a ninja and it is true that Neji can attack internal organs, anyone who claims these as reasons for Neji's victory is a wanker and a troll and should be shot. Out of a cannon. And so on and so forth.

What makes 1 fictional? Before saying it's fictional, give the opponent a chance to prove his point.

Hmmm. What's your point? They claimed that Neji can attack internal organs and Barry isn't a ninja. Both statements are true and can be proven. If you were to continue the debate, you would explain why Neji wouldn't have the opportunity to attack Barry's internal organs because yadda yadda blah blah blah.

That happens exactly never. I reported Killerkunoichixxx for repeatedly claiming that the calculations I used to prove that Katsuyu isn't 100 meters tall were entirely made up, thereby being a troll and were her posts deleted? No. But they should have been and she should have been banned. It would have saved this place alot of grief.

Her posts gave contribution to the debate. She gave facts to support her side of the arguement. Going by the BG rules, her posts wouldn't have been deleted.

They started it by being retards. That matters, Deidara330.

If they didn't call you a troll, wanker, or fanboy before you called them a troll, wanker, or fanboy, then you were the first person to throw out an insult. Thusly, you were the one who started it.

Indeed not. They should do it because the fact is that the troll in question is a troll.

In your opinion. You can't prove that someone is a troll. My personal definition of a troll is a person who makes a thread in which someone would stomp on purpose. You can't usually prove something like that. And even so, debating can still take place in the thread, so they wouldn't be section banned. If you don't think that they'll ever give up, then don't post, and the "troll" will go away. If they use excessive language, flame people, or constantly make posts with no contribution, then they should be section banned.

By removing them and their retardedness there is more room for intelligent matchups.

There is no point in "debating" with someone who will never do anything but wank, opposed to someone who holds a legitimate opinion that you actually have a chance of arguing against.

Hmmm, no point? I see it as an opportunity to have a great debate. I can continue to point out facts that disprove their facts, or go against theirs, and eventually they'll concede my points or leave.

I have, in the past, attempted to argue that Orochimaru could beat Rob Lucci. I was shown and convinced that this was not a likely possibility.

Compare: Random fanboy #43256 who believes that Goku could defeat Odin and will ignore any evidence that proves otherwise.

Who is Odin?

Compare: Person 1 mentioned above who believes that Katsuyu is 100 meters tall and refuses to believe mountains of proof to the contrary. The incredibly basic math used to determine the numbers? Entirely random according to him or her. The numerous scans that only support Person 2's claims? An inconsistency, Katsuyu looks 100 meters tall to Person 1, therefore, Katsuyu is a 100 meters tall.
Hmmm. Well, I wouldn't section ban them. First, I would try convincing them otherwise. I wouldn't give up easily, either. If they didn't give up, I would ignore their posts, and move on to debate with someone else in the thread. I don't need to section ban them. If they spam, or contribute nothing, then I can section ban them. But if that's all that they do, I can simply ignore them. They can't force me to pay attention. They can't force me to try and win an unwinable debate. Calling them a wanker or a troll only encourages them to prove me wrong. Or it could insult them and get me downrepped or reported. Additionally, it doesn't help them to see my point of view. That's why I made this thread.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:17 PM   #26
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,045
Rep Power: 0
Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

Let me put it this way.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispace...le+-+Sandiiran

Sandiiran vs Sasuke. No holds barred.

If I were to make such a thread(not counting the time I actually did, because that was a joke thread) it would be a stomp.

Sure you could make the case that Sasuke has Genjutsu(although as a Nojin and a telepath, even Itachi would find it extremely difficult to catch Sandiiran in one, much less hold him in it), or perhaps Amaterasu before Sandiiran uses Aegis Bothar(Ignoring the obvious joke that Sandiiran would be immune thanks to having black scales) as he does not make a habit of employing it unless he intends to use Rex Cremare.
It's even conceivable that Kirin could kill him.

That being said, would you in a million years claim that Sasuke is capable of winning?
Would you support anyone who attempted to claim such a thing?
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:17 PM   #27
321zigzag1
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 7,208
Rep Power: 0
321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
I was waiting for someone to make this thread. It seemed my complaint thread triggered something and sent the whole section into chaos. And I must say-I cannot agree with you more. People who follow the rule of insulting people to make them stop 'trolling' or 'wanking' need to learn this is not the site to do this. We follow simple rules and if debaters are unable to follow they are punished.If they want to insult or flame they should go elsewhere, and thats the bottom line.I feel that many people are being 'repelled' if you like from the BG because of this indecent behaviour, and I don't really think enough is being done to prevent it.

The Rules we started off with(And still have) originally worked before all the flaming and insults came in. The BG needs to be restored to its former glory. Nowadays, its dead compared to what is used to be.
I lurked the history of BG here few times and I have to ask what former glory?

It was good in the past.

I think its getting better and worse together now.



Anyway I just read Sasori vs Neji.

How the heck did it reach 7 pages?
321zigzag1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:24 PM   #28
deidara330
Mr. Serious
 
deidara330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere.
Posts: 14,480
Rep Power: 16
deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Let me put it this way.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispace...le+-+Sandiiran

Sandiiran vs Sasuke. No holds barred.

If I were to make such a thread(not counting the time I actually did, because that was a joke thread) it would be a stomp.

Sure you could make the case that Sasuke has Genjutsu(although as a Nojin and a telepath, even Itachi would find it extremely difficult to catch Sandiiran in one, much less hold him in it), or perhaps Amaterasu before Sandiiran uses Aegis Bothar(Ignoring the obvious joke that Sandiiran would be immune thanks to having black scales) as he does not make a habit of employing it unless he intends to use Rex Cremare.
It's even conceivable that Kirin could kill him.

That being said, would you in a million years claim that Sasuke is capable of winning?
Would you support anyone who attempted to claim such a thing?
I don't know enough about Sandiiran to make an informed decision. Sure, I can read the profile, but I haven't seen or read of this person (or giant snake, as the profile says,) in action to know him well enough. I can't trust that the information presented can be perfectly accurate, since I don't usualy use the OBD as a point of reference. Whether or not I would support anyone saying Sasuke would win depends on if the facts they present can convince me of their side. If not, I would present facts as to why Sasuke would not win. Either way, calling them a troll or wanker doesn't prove why Sandiiran wins. I don't think that his profile says anything about having a magical wanker destroying spell.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:26 PM   #29
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice
 
Yellow Flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,420
Rep Power: 13
Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
I lurked the history of BG here few times and I have to ask what former glory?

It was good in the past.

I think its getting better and worse together now.



Anyway I just read Sasori vs Neji.

How the heck did it reach 7 pages?
Obscene wanking that lead to section ban.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:31 PM   #30
321zigzag1
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 7,208
Rep Power: 0
321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Yellow Flash View Post
Obscene wanking that lead to section ban.
It was the fifth time I actually bothered to neg including here and NF.
And the 4 negs were unintelligent trolls with few posts.


It was absolutely atrocious. Humongous monstrosity. An enormous craptastic fest. Sheer bullsh**

Pardon my swearing.

Then again he has been here before. He posted in the Neji vs Sasuke and Neji vs Naruto thread.
321zigzag1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:35 PM   #31
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,045
Rep Power: 0
Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

Quote:
I'm sorry, Jyuken? I only know the English names of moves, not the Japanese.

Gentle Fist. Signature martial art of the Hyuuga clan.

Quote:
What makes 1 fictional? Before saying it's fictional, give the opponent a chance to prove his point.
The fact that Barry Allen is the fastest of the Flashes, any one of whom is capable of casually exceeding the speed of light trillions of times over.

Quote:
Hmmm. What's your point? They claimed that Neji can attack internal organs and Barry isn't a ninja. Both statements are true and can be proven. If you were to continue the debate, you would explain why Neji wouldn't have the opportunity to attack Barry's internal organs because yadda yadda blah blah blah.
My point is that it shouldn't be necessary to do so. The fact that the claims are accurate is meaningless to the debate, but since the fanboy will continue to claim over and over and over and over that Neji > Barry Allen, regardless of any proof that is presented to them, you'll do nothing but waste time.

By identifying them as a troll, and banning them, you'll save everyone alot of headaches.

Quote:
Her posts gave contribution to the debate. She gave facts to support her side of the arguement.

No. No she didn't. Her posts consisted entirely of her claiming that what she said was what was with no proof to back it up. She referenced dozens of pages in the manga which supposedly supported her claims but when pressed for where these pages were, she would refuse to provide them.

Meanwhile, I scoured the entire arc in which Katsuyu appeared, provided size calculations with accompanying links to support the math and she simply wrote them off as entirely made up and went on to claim that because SHE THOUGHT that Gamabunta and Katsuyu LOOKED 100 meters tall that they therefore were.


And then when I called her on her garbage she started whining about how she's an innocent victim and calling me a troll.

Quote:
In your opinion. You can't prove that someone is a troll.
No. In fact. I very much can prove it. Killerkunoichixxx claims Katsuyu is 100 meters tall. I prove otherwise. Killerkunoichixxx continues to claim the claim regardless of presented evidence and accuses anyone who disagrees with her of being a troll.

That's trolling.

Quote:
And even so, debating can still take place in the thread, so they wouldn't be section banned.
But they should be because there is no point in debating an obvious stomp, especially when the person who made it insists on claiming the inferior party would win.

Quote:
If you don't think that they'll ever give up, then don't post, and the "troll" will go away.
So you agree with me that stomp threads should not be tolerated. Good.


Quote:
Hmmm, no point? I see it as an opportunity to have a great debate.
Then you really need to update your definitions of what qualifies as debating, because when one side just goes "NU UH" over and over, that's not debating.

Quote:
I can continue to point out facts that disprove their facts, or go against theirs, and eventually they'll concede my points or leave.
Been there, tried that. Never works. Evidence: The continued presence of Killerkunoichixxx(now Lady Tsunade) who continues to claim that what she thinks is what is.


Quote:
Who is Odin?
My great grandmother, who the hell do you think?

Quote:
Hmmm. Well, I wouldn't section ban them.
Carpe Jugulum. Take 'em out fast and they won't bother you anymore. Once they're out of the picture, everyone will happier.


Quote:
I don't know enough about Sandiiran to make an informed decision. Sure, I can read the profile, but I haven't seen or read of this person (or giant snake, as the profile says,) in action to know him well enough. I can't trust that the information presented can be perfectly accurate, since I don't usualy use the OBD as a point of reference.
As Sandiiran's creator, I can tell you everything you need to know about him.

Last edited by Nyruss; 05-01-2010 at 07:46 PM.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:35 PM   #32
paulatreides0
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 546
Rep Power: 0
paulatreides0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

Get rid of the trolls, it'll make life easier.


Also, Odin: http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispace...-+Odin+(Marvel)
paulatreides0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:51 PM   #33
deidara330
Mr. Serious
 
deidara330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere.
Posts: 14,480
Rep Power: 16
deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

Hmmm. Well, I can see I'm obviously not going to convince you of anything, so I've decided I'm going to move on and debate this subject with other people.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:52 PM   #34
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,045
Rep Power: 0
Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

Another classic troll move. When someone is beating you in an argument, just ignore them and try to find someone else who isn't as competent to argue with in the hopes of being able to defeat them, and therefore somehow justify your insane wank.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:58 PM   #35
321zigzag1
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 7,208
Rep Power: 0
321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Another classic troll move. When someone is beating you in an argument, just ignore them and try to find someone else who isn't as competent to argue with in the hopes of being able to defeat them, and therefore somehow justify your insane wank.
Dudemeister Says So System?
321zigzag1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:01 PM   #36
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,045
Rep Power: 0
Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

If you are implying that I am claiming Deidara330 is a troll simply because I say so, perish the thought. He's a troll for reasons already elaborated on. A particularly fiendish troll I grant you, hiding behind a mask of intelligence and self-righteousness, but a troll none the less.

Or if you are suggesting that this place needs to switch to using the D-Triple-S, then I wholeheartedly agree.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:29 PM   #37
Lady Tsunade
Old.
 
Lady Tsunade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Reality <3
Posts: 9,568
Rep Power: 13
Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
I lurked the history of BG here few times and I have to ask what former glory?

It was good in the past.

I think its getting better and worse together now.



Anyway I just read Sasori vs Neji.

How the heck did it reach 7 pages?
Former Glory= Minimum amount of trolls and wank.Good threads, not as much flaming-people enjoyed debating a lot more

Since people like Lone Wolf and Dudemeister came, things have tooken a turn for the worse.Like I said before, more needs to be done to stop this behaviour :/
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:31 PM   #38
321zigzag1
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 7,208
Rep Power: 0
321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Former Glory= Minimum amount of trolls and wank.Good threads, not as much flaming-people enjoyed debating a lot more


Since people like Lone Wolf and Dudemeister came, things have tooken a turn for the worse.Like I said before, more needs to be done to stop this behaviour :/
Begging your pardon but there was more different types of wank in the past.
Same as now.

Worse and better.
321zigzag1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:39 PM   #39
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 756
Rep Power: 0
Akira Of Shiseiten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

The BG needs more Kamen Rider.

Akira Of Shiseiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:42 PM   #40
deidara330
Mr. Serious
 
deidara330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere.
Posts: 14,480
Rep Power: 16
deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: What I would like to change about the Battlegrounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira Of Shiseiten View Post
The BG needs more Kamen Rider.

That has nothing to do with what I posted in the first post. Please stay on-topic.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.