Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 04-17-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Default And so it begins...

And so begins the "Pain Invasion" arc... I don't know about you, but judging by the new opening, this is gonna be a heck of an epic arc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:42 AM   #2
Kakashi-sama
Chunin Exam Participant

Kakashi-sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: And so it begins...

ofc its gonna be good and epic!! we'll see some real fights going, pain vs. naruto ^^

My Absolute Shinobi

//
/^.
\\/ Kakashi's the man!

I adopted Chibi Killer Bee!! OH YEAH!
Kakashi-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:31 AM   #3
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

In the manga this Arc was awesome, so I can't wait to see it in the anime.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 04:32 PM   #4
W U B Z
Genin

W U B Z is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Cannot wait !!!
W U B Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 04:59 PM   #5
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

counting down the days till the episode is online, cannot wait!!!
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:53 PM   #6
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I can't wait to see Asura Path's true form in the anime!

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:56 PM   #7
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I want to see SM naruto and pain fight sooo bad!!
Old 04-18-2010, 07:01 PM   #8
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Best arc in the story line so far.

This, of course, considering Pain is the strongest opponent in the ninja world.

Although his calm, wise attitude also adds to the interest in his character.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:49 PM   #9
Arashi13
Genin

Arashi13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Arashi13

I can't wait...I wanna see Hanzo and such in action.

MY LIGHT AMPLIFICATION BY STIMULATED EMISSION OF RADIATION IS CURRENTLY BEING ENERGIZED. ERGO. THAT WHICH IS WHOOP WILL VERILY BE SHOOPED. GENUINELY.

*Reincarnation of Jiraiya, here.
Arashi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:52 PM   #10
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

I simply want to see more of pain.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:28 AM   #11
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

I would like to see some fighting action of each individual Path instead of them all together as well as more clarification of Pain's past.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-25-2010, 02:01 PM   #12
Kitsujiro Fuyu
Chunin Exam Participant

Kitsujiro Fuyu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Not going to lie, but this is going to be one of my favorite arcs to watch on TV, hands down. The simple fact of combining the Pain Invasion Arc and the freedom to watch it which the summer brings will make it too awesome to describe with words alone.

Kitsujiro Fuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 04:27 PM   #13
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsujiro Fuyu View Post
Not going to lie, but this is going to be one of my favorite arcs to watch on TV, hands down. The simple fact of combining the Pain Invasion Arc and the freedom to watch it which the summer brings will make it too awesome to describe with words alone.
On T.V.? You mean the internet right? And yeah, its gonna be pretty good, but I think its going too fast. Pain has already infiltrated the village like that and is wreaking havoc. Just a bit too quick for me.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote: