Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 05-08-2009, 09:15 PM   #21
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The New Naruto Game

Continued-
The Create- A- Chracter- Mode: For the Wii, Playstaion 3, and XBox360 only. Create your own original character and play in the Naruto World. Interact with other characters and players, figth, race, and join a real or fan made village.
Villages- Leaf Village- the beginner
Mist Village- Level 3 Required
Waterfall Village- for midgets, nerds, and so forth
Stone Village- Level 5 Required
Advanced Villages- Cloud Village- Level 8 Required
Grass Village- Level 6
Rain Village- Level 13 Required

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:16 PM   #22
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Continued-
Fan Villages:
Blood Village- Level 20 Required
Light Village- Level 18 Required
Dark Village- Level 18

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-15-2009, 09:30 AM   #23
Pain (Deva)
Academy Graduate

Pain (Deva) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If Deva Pain's ultimate jutsu is his jutsu that created the Crater combined with the Stone Moon Jutsu, the game is something i want to buy,also if the battle mode is like Ninja Storm
Pain (Deva) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:50 AM   #24
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain (Deva) View Post
If Deva Pain's ultimate jutsu is his jutsu that created the Crater combined with the Stone Moon Jutsu, the game is something i want to buy,also if the battle mode is like Ninja Storm
Yep, except the battle area would be bigger and you kind break rocks and crates and stuff for items inside it.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:35 AM   #25
sasori666
Apprentice Genin

sasori666 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i would so buy that. anyone have naruto shippuden NC4
sasori666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:14 PM   #26
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasori666 View Post
i would so buy that. anyone have naruto shippuden NC4
People in Japan do own it.

Old 06-17-2009, 09:34 AM   #27
sasori666
Apprentice Genin

sasori666 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
People in Japan do own it.
why dont we have it?
sasori666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:44 PM   #28
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

is that a real game? if it is i'd hella buy it!

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:46 PM   #29
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasori666 View Post
why dont we have it?
Because....

1. It was near GameCube's deadline when the released the game in Japan

2. Revoulution was released, so it was too late to release the game

3. When they decided to release it to the US, it was too late. The GameCube people stopped making videogames, meaning it's end and ar enow focusing on the Wii.

Old 06-17-2009, 05:47 PM   #30
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
No, it's not real.
damn, it sounds hella cool

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:51 PM   #31
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
is that a real game? if it is i'd hella buy it!
No, it's not real.

Old 06-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #32
Nawaki Uchiha
Genin

Nawaki Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Nawaki Uchiha

if it were real i'd buy it it sounds addicting
Nawaki Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:57 PM   #33
Nawaki Uchiha
Genin

Nawaki Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Nawaki Uchiha

are you still there
Nawaki Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:03 PM   #34
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaki Uchiha View Post
are you still there
Yes..

Old 06-17-2009, 06:28 PM   #35
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Hello?

Old 06-24-2009, 08:33 AM   #36
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love all the thought you put into this xD It sounds amazing. Please go make it lol.
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:58 AM   #37
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
I love all the thought you put into this xD It sounds amazing. Please go make it lol.
Okay!