Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2010, 01:33 PM   #21
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice
 
Yellow Flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,420
Rep Power: 13
Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceNightmare View Post
I know Vegito was toying with Super Buu, but if you look at my posts again it said that Gogeta is faster not stronger. Which means I never said that Gogeta will kill Vegito.
Then you should stop talking about technicalities right off the bat and state who you think wins first and THEN start talking technicalities.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:34 PM   #22
FierceNightmare
Genin Elite
 
FierceNightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kingdom of Fiercesome Knights.
Posts: 468
Rep Power: 0
FierceNightmare is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to FierceNightmare
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Yellow Flash View Post
Did you not read my entire post? Vegito was toying with him due to the fact that part of Vegito had Vegeta's personality, which we all know hes been known to toy with his opponents. If you still don't believe me then go look at the episodes one last time.
I was talking to Narutorious.
__________________
WWF The Undertaker 1990-1994
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WWF The Undertaker 1996-1998
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WWF The Undertaker 1999
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spoiler:
Wars are started, Victories are made, Souls are taken...


Favorite Wrestlers:The Undertaker, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Shawn Micheals, Edge, Chris Jericho.
FierceNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:38 PM   #23
FierceNightmare
Genin Elite
 
FierceNightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kingdom of Fiercesome Knights.
Posts: 468
Rep Power: 0
FierceNightmare is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to FierceNightmare
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Yellow Flash View Post
Then you should stop talking about technicalities right off the bat and state who you think wins first and THEN start talking technicalities.
Alright find then we start.

Gogeta wins. Speed is proven to defeat Power.
__________________
WWF The Undertaker 1990-1994
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WWF The Undertaker 1996-1998
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WWF The Undertaker 1999
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spoiler:
Wars are started, Victories are made, Souls are taken...


Favorite Wrestlers:The Undertaker, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Shawn Micheals, Edge, Chris Jericho.
FierceNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:42 PM   #24
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice
 
Yellow Flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,420
Rep Power: 13
Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceNightmare View Post
Alright find then we start.

Gogeta wins. Speed is proven to defeat Power.
The difference in their speed isn't that big of a difference.

Slightly higher speed and lower power<<Slightly lower speed and higher power
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:50 PM   #25
FierceNightmare
Genin Elite
 
FierceNightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kingdom of Fiercesome Knights.
Posts: 468
Rep Power: 0
FierceNightmare is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to FierceNightmare
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Yellow Flash View Post
The difference in their speed isn't that big of a difference.

Slightly higher speed and lower power<<Slightly lower speed and higher power
Thanks for reminding me that.

Vegito can turn into Super Saiyan, well really Super Saiyan 2 because Aura shoots out his Ki. But to be honest, I say this one is a tie. This battle will be later decided. But if they really fought, Gogeta will beat him once, then Vegito will beat Gogeta once. But if they fought again, that is who will really win.
__________________
WWF The Undertaker 1990-1994
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WWF The Undertaker 1996-1998
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WWF The Undertaker 1999
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spoiler:
Wars are started, Victories are made, Souls are taken...


Favorite Wrestlers:The Undertaker, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Shawn Micheals, Edge, Chris Jericho.
FierceNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:52 PM   #26
Zeek Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Zeek Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Training 2 protect those I care 4
Posts: 2,008
Rep Power: 11
Zeek Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

but what about super sayain 4 gogeta even though Vegito still stays in that form hmmm
__________________
Sisters:2hyper4u,/animelover,/C-C
brother:Seph/4th Hokage/Saskue 726/Shinmaru/Draco/Lunar
cousin:Yori Uchiha

The Ultimate Soul Reaper


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Captain of Squad 6 of the Gotei 13
Zeek Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:56 PM   #27
FierceNightmare
Genin Elite
 
FierceNightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kingdom of Fiercesome Knights.
Posts: 468
Rep Power: 0
FierceNightmare is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to FierceNightmare
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeek Uchiha View Post
but what about super sayain 4 gogeta even though Vegito still stays in that form hmmm
The OP didn't mention Super Saiyan 4. It pretty obvious who wins then.
__________________
WWF The Undertaker 1990-1994
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WWF The Undertaker 1996-1998
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WWF The Undertaker 1999
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spoiler:
Wars are started, Victories are made, Souls are taken...


Favorite Wrestlers:The Undertaker, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Shawn Micheals, Edge, Chris Jericho.
FierceNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:50 PM   #28
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ultimate combatant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,459
Rep Power: 21
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

On a DBZ forum a user called NeciFiX once wrote:

"I believe Vegito.

Why?

Because, Gogeta was only seen in SSj1 status (you may go, he went SSj4 in GT! Well, GT isn't canon.). If you are pairing SSj1 vs SSj1 then Vegito. SSj4 (non-canon) vs SSj1 = Dead Vegito.

Old Kai did state that the Potara fusion is superior to the Metamaro fusion dance, it was, also, however, permanent. If you took out the 30 minute thing with the dance and pitted them together, it'd be a little odd. Normal Vegito never fought Super Boo with Goten/Trunks/Ultimate Gohan/Piccolo absorbed, he immediately transformed to SSj1 (in the Manga). SSj1 Vegito was just overkill. Gogeta could easily handle Janemba. Janemba was a bit stronger than a SSj3. Ultimate Gohan, who was absorbed, was substantially more powerful than a SSj3.

To deduce this more, SSj3 Gotenks and SSj3 Goku must be paired together in a fight. Gotenks is much stronger than Goku, as Goku stated himself. Goku said, however, that, "he is no match for Buu".

If SSj3 Goku was "no match for Buu" and Janemba was only a bit stronger than SSj3 Goku, but was easily killed by SSj Gogeta since he was weaker by a huge margin, we have to calculate this even further. The gap between SSj3 and SSj4 is huge, very very huge, you may not think it is though, so we have a lot of ground work to go here. I'm pretty sure if Gogeta was in his normal form and fought Janemba the result would be the same, albeit he'd be a ****-load weaker. It would be sort of like Super Vegito vs Super Buu w/ Ultimate Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Piccolo absorbed. If Janemba was only a bit stronger than a SSj3, then the result of him fighting Buu in the state he was previously mentioned in would result in imminent death.

If you were to plan out a table, it would go like this (as of now)

Gogeta (Normal Form) > Gotenks SSj3 >>> Janemba (Final Form) > Goku SSj3 >= (roughly) SSj Gotenks > Janemba (1st Form) > SSj2 Goku >= SSj2 Vegeta > SSj Goku >= SSj Vegeta

Why wasn't Vegito or SSj1 Gogeta put on there? Simply put, we aren't done yet.

Let's do another fight to break this down, shall we? Ultimate Gohan vs Final Form Janemba. As previously said, Ultimate Gohan is substantially stronger than SSj3 Goku/Gotenks. Ultimate Gohan was MUCH weaker than Buu w/ SSj3 Gotenks and Piccolo (Goten and Trunks were not broken apart at the time of Gohan fighting him), he didn't touch Buu once, and Buu was surprised when Gohan merely got out of one of his attacks. Super Buu himself was weaker than a SSj3 Gotenks (by a bit), but, with SSj3 Gotenks and Piccolo added in he had brains and a lot of power, he was overwhelmingly more powerful than Ultimate Gohan like SSj Gogeta was to Janemba.

Anyways, we'll get back to Ultimate Gohan vs Janemba. As previously said, Ultimate Gohan was substantially more powerful than any SSj3, a SSj3 was almost on par with Final Form Janemba. So, obviously, this would place Ultimate Gohan to be substantially more powerful than Final Form Janemba. The gap between Ultimate Gohan and Janemba would be quite large, large enough for Ultimate Gohan to finish him off in a minute or two and sustain very little to no damage, sort of like USSj Vegeta vs Semi-Perfect Cell, but not quite as wide as SSj Gogeta vs Janemba.

Janemba would be easily finished by both Ultimate Gohan and SSj Gogeta, so you know who I'm pairing next. This would be quite the match, but, SSj Gogeta would win. Why? An SSj3 is no match for Ultimate Buu (as we'll call him from now on to avoid naming all the people he's absorbed). Janemba is a bit stronger than an SSj3, but not overwhelmingly so, so he'd be no match as well, and Ultimate Gohan was substantially more powerful than a SSj3, but was significantly weaker than Semi-Ultimate Buu (with SSj3 Gotenks/Piccolo), since Janemba is no match for Semi-Ultimate Buu, and neither is an SSj3, and Ultimate Gohan was significantly weaker than Semi-Ultimate Buu, then...

Gogeta in SSj1 was so much more powerful than Janemba Final Form that a direct hit to the face did absolutely nothing, his speed and power was overwhelming to Janemba. Since Janemba is nothing compared to Semi-Ultimate Buu, and Ultimate Gohan was significantly weaker, and as my previous observations stated it would still take Ultimate Gohan a minute or two to finish Janemba off and it only took Gogeta a few moments, then points lead to Gogeta in SSj1 to be a bit stronger than Ultimate Gohan, since Ultimate Gohan was significantly weaker then Semi-Ultimate Buu, then SSj1 Gogeta would fit snuggly at a radius of on par to a bit stronger than Semi-Ultimate Buu.

Since we've dug down this all and calculated SSj1 Gogeta's power to be roughly that of Semi-Ultimate Buu, then we must calculate SSj1 Vegito's. Super Vegito was *A LOT* more powerful than Ultimate Buu , who is a step above Semi-Ultimate Buu or SSj1 Gogeta's equivalent, then... well, isn't it obvious? Ultimate Buu was getting his ***** kicked, SSj1 Vegito was just overkill, SSj1 Vegito's gap in power was as huge if not huger as SSj Gogeta vs Janemba Final Form's power. Since this is true, the table is complete.

SSj1 Vegito >>>>> Normal Vegito >? (? Because he never fought Ultimate Buu) Ultimate Buu >>>>> SSj Gogeta >= Semi-Ultimate Buu > Ultimate Gohan > SSj3 Gotenks >>> Janemba (Final Form) > SSj3 Goku > Janemba (First Form) > SSj2 Goku >= SSj2 Vegeta.

SSj Vegito vs SSj Gogeta would be overkill, SSj Vegito would have this easily.

Super Vegito fended off Ultimate Boo with only his legs and not even at full power and STILL was injuring him, he even kicked the crap out of him as CANDY. If SSj Gogeta is equivalent to (roughly) Semi-Ultimate Boo, and SSj Vegito is MONSTROUSLY more powerful than ULTIMATE Boo who is a step ahead of Semi-Ultimate Boo. The process here is simply like complicated Mathematics broken down into a simple equation, we had to convert SSj1 Gogeta's power to match Buu's power, and now that it has been done, I think the winner here is obvious.

Vegito FTW."

I think he made it obvious. I believe Vegito would slap Gogeta around just like Goku was slapping Frieza. It`s an easy win.
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:55 PM   #29
FierceNightmare
Genin Elite
 
FierceNightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kingdom of Fiercesome Knights.
Posts: 468
Rep Power: 0
FierceNightmare is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to FierceNightmare
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
On a DBZ forum a user called NeciFiX once wrote:

"I believe Vegito.

Why?

Because, Gogeta was only seen in SSj1 status (you may go, he went SSj4 in GT! Well, GT isn't canon.). If you are pairing SSj1 vs SSj1 then Vegito. SSj4 (non-canon) vs SSj1 = Dead Vegito.

Old Kai did state that the Potara fusion is superior to the Metamaro fusion dance, it was, also, however, permanent. If you took out the 30 minute thing with the dance and pitted them together, it'd be a little odd. Normal Vegito never fought Super Boo with Goten/Trunks/Ultimate Gohan/Piccolo absorbed, he immediately transformed to SSj1 (in the Manga). SSj1 Vegito was just overkill. Gogeta could easily handle Janemba. Janemba was a bit stronger than a SSj3. Ultimate Gohan, who was absorbed, was substantially more powerful than a SSj3.

To deduce this more, SSj3 Gotenks and SSj3 Goku must be paired together in a fight. Gotenks is much stronger than Goku, as Goku stated himself. Goku said, however, that, "he is no match for Buu".

If SSj3 Goku was "no match for Buu" and Janemba was only a bit stronger than SSj3 Goku, but was easily killed by SSj Gogeta since he was weaker by a huge margin, we have to calculate this even further. The gap between SSj3 and SSj4 is huge, very very huge, you may not think it is though, so we have a lot of ground work to go here. I'm pretty sure if Gogeta was in his normal form and fought Janemba the result would be the same, albeit he'd be a ****-load weaker. It would be sort of like Super Vegito vs Super Buu w/ Ultimate Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Piccolo absorbed. If Janemba was only a bit stronger than a SSj3, then the result of him fighting Buu in the state he was previously mentioned in would result in imminent death.

If you were to plan out a table, it would go like this (as of now)

Gogeta (Normal Form) > Gotenks SSj3 >>> Janemba (Final Form) > Goku SSj3 >= (roughly) SSj Gotenks > Janemba (1st Form) > SSj2 Goku >= SSj2 Vegeta > SSj Goku >= SSj Vegeta

Why wasn't Vegito or SSj1 Gogeta put on there? Simply put, we aren't done yet.

Let's do another fight to break this down, shall we? Ultimate Gohan vs Final Form Janemba. As previously said, Ultimate Gohan is substantially stronger than SSj3 Goku/Gotenks. Ultimate Gohan was MUCH weaker than Buu w/ SSj3 Gotenks and Piccolo (Goten and Trunks were not broken apart at the time of Gohan fighting him), he didn't touch Buu once, and Buu was surprised when Gohan merely got out of one of his attacks. Super Buu himself was weaker than a SSj3 Gotenks (by a bit), but, with SSj3 Gotenks and Piccolo added in he had brains and a lot of power, he was overwhelmingly more powerful than Ultimate Gohan like SSj Gogeta was to Janemba.

Anyways, we'll get back to Ultimate Gohan vs Janemba. As previously said, Ultimate Gohan was substantially more powerful than any SSj3, a SSj3 was almost on par with Final Form Janemba. So, obviously, this would place Ultimate Gohan to be substantially more powerful than Final Form Janemba. The gap between Ultimate Gohan and Janemba would be quite large, large enough for Ultimate Gohan to finish him off in a minute or two and sustain very little to no damage, sort of like USSj Vegeta vs Semi-Perfect Cell, but not quite as wide as SSj Gogeta vs Janemba.

Janemba would be easily finished by both Ultimate Gohan and SSj Gogeta, so you know who I'm pairing next. This would be quite the match, but, SSj Gogeta would win. Why? An SSj3 is no match for Ultimate Buu (as we'll call him from now on to avoid naming all the people he's absorbed). Janemba is a bit stronger than an SSj3, but not overwhelmingly so, so he'd be no match as well, and Ultimate Gohan was substantially more powerful than a SSj3, but was significantly weaker than Semi-Ultimate Buu (with SSj3 Gotenks/Piccolo), since Janemba is no match for Semi-Ultimate Buu, and neither is an SSj3, and Ultimate Gohan was significantly weaker than Semi-Ultimate Buu, then...

Gogeta in SSj1 was so much more powerful than Janemba Final Form that a direct hit to the face did absolutely nothing, his speed and power was overwhelming to Janemba. Since Janemba is nothing compared to Semi-Ultimate Buu, and Ultimate Gohan was significantly weaker, and as my previous observations stated it would still take Ultimate Gohan a minute or two to finish Janemba off and it only took Gogeta a few moments, then points lead to Gogeta in SSj1 to be a bit stronger than Ultimate Gohan, since Ultimate Gohan was significantly weaker then Semi-Ultimate Buu, then SSj1 Gogeta would fit snuggly at a radius of on par to a bit stronger than Semi-Ultimate Buu.

Since we've dug down this all and calculated SSj1 Gogeta's power to be roughly that of Semi-Ultimate Buu, then we must calculate SSj1 Vegito's. Super Vegito was *A LOT* more powerful than Ultimate Buu , who is a step above Semi-Ultimate Buu or SSj1 Gogeta's equivalent, then... well, isn't it obvious? Ultimate Buu was getting his ***** kicked, SSj1 Vegito was just overkill, SSj1 Vegito's gap in power was as huge if not huger as SSj Gogeta vs Janemba Final Form's power. Since this is true, the table is complete.

SSj1 Vegito >>>>> Normal Vegito >? (? Because he never fought Ultimate Buu) Ultimate Buu >>>>> SSj Gogeta >= Semi-Ultimate Buu > Ultimate Gohan > SSj3 Gotenks >>> Janemba (Final Form) > SSj3 Goku > Janemba (First Form) > SSj2 Goku >= SSj2 Vegeta.

SSj Vegito vs SSj Gogeta would be overkill, SSj Vegito would have this easily.

Super Vegito fended off Ultimate Boo with only his legs and not even at full power and STILL was injuring him, he even kicked the crap out of him as CANDY. If SSj Gogeta is equivalent to (roughly) Semi-Ultimate Boo, and SSj Vegito is MONSTROUSLY more powerful than ULTIMATE Boo who is a step ahead of Semi-Ultimate Boo. The process here is simply like complicated Mathematics broken down into a simple equation, we had to convert SSj1 Gogeta's power to match Buu's power, and now that it has been done, I think the winner here is obvious.

Vegito FTW."

I think he made it obvious. I believe Vegito would slap Gogeta around just like Goku was slapping Frieza. It`s an easy win.
What is the name of the DBZ Forum?
__________________
WWF The Undertaker 1990-1994
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WWF The Undertaker 1996-1998
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WWF The Undertaker 1999
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spoiler:
Wars are started, Victories are made, Souls are taken...


Favorite Wrestlers:The Undertaker, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Shawn Micheals, Edge, Chris Jericho.
FierceNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:00 PM   #30
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ultimate combatant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,459
Rep Power: 21
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceNightmare View Post
What is the name of the DBZ Forum?
Dragonball Z Forum
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #31
FierceNightmare
Genin Elite
 
FierceNightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kingdom of Fiercesome Knights.
Posts: 468
Rep Power: 0
FierceNightmare is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to FierceNightmare
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Dragonball Z Forum
Is that the name of the website?
__________________
WWF The Undertaker 1990-1994
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WWF The Undertaker 1996-1998
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WWF The Undertaker 1999
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spoiler:
Wars are started, Victories are made, Souls are taken...


Favorite Wrestlers:The Undertaker, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Shawn Micheals, Edge, Chris Jericho.
FierceNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:10 PM   #32
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ultimate combatant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,459
Rep Power: 21
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceNightmare View Post
Is that the name of the website?
Yes, you could say so.
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:15 PM   #33
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Narutorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida
Posts: 1,956
Rep Power: 10
Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceNightmare View Post
I think that If Vegito did have speed like him he would have did it on Super Buu(Gohan Absorbed).
But why would Vegito use it if he didn't need to? He wasn't trying to beat Buu, he was trying to get Buu to absorbed him to save the others.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:18 PM   #34
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Mangekyou Sasuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,311
Rep Power: 0
Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

Vegito is supposed to be a more afficient fusion but Gogeta has SS4 so i say Gogeta
__________________
SKI Bank Teller
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mangekyou Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:29 PM   #35
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Narutorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida
Posts: 1,956
Rep Power: 10
Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
SSj1 Vegito >>>>> Normal Vegito >? (? Because he never fought Ultimate Buu) Ultimate Buu >>>>> SSj Gogeta >= Semi-Ultimate Buu > Ultimate Gohan > SSj3 Gotenks >>> Janemba (Final Form) > SSj3 Goku > Janemba (First Form) > SSj2 Goku >= SSj2 Vegeta.

SSj Vegito vs SSj Gogeta would be overkill, SSj Vegito would have this easily.
This is sort of wrong, and here's why, when you compare the movies & manga, things get complex, everyone's fighting power level is different from the manga than it is in the movies. Movie 13 for example, Ssj3 Goku is the strongest, Ssj3 Gotenks & Ssj2 Vegeta were both stronger than "Mystic" Gohan.

In movie terms, it goes like this...

Ssj Vegitto
Ssj Gogeta
Super Buu(Gohan)
Janemba form 2
Ssj3 Goku
Hirudegarn form 2
Ssj3 Gotenks
Janemba form 1 > = < Hirudegarn form 1
Ssj2 Vegeta
"Mystic" Gohan

I only put the transformations necessary to the discussion

Last edited by Narutorious; 05-01-2010 at 09:34 PM.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:37 PM   #36
e710
Special Jonin Candidate
 
e710's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Red Half of the San Siro, with Balotelli
Posts: 2,306
Rep Power: 12
e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
This is sort of wrong, and here's why, when you compare the anime & manga, things get complex, everyone's fighting power level is different from the manga than it is in the movies. Movie 13 for example, Ssj3 Goku is the strongest, Ssj3 Gotenks & Ssj2 Vegeta were both stronger than "Mystic" Gohan.

In movie terms, it goes like this...

Ssj Vegito
Ssj Gogeta
Super Buu(Gohan)
Janemba form 2
Ssj3 Goku
Hirudegarn form 2
Ssj3 Gotenks
Hirudegarn form 1
Ssj2 Vegeta
"Mystic" Gohan

I only put the transformations necessary to the discussion

What does that list mean if its based on some other movie, nothing. Vegito was toying with the strongest villan in DBZ while Gogeta was battling a foe who wasn't much stronger then ss3 goku. Also Vegito could just toy with Gogeta for 30 mins and then kill goku and vegeta.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:23 PM   #37
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Narutorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida
Posts: 1,956
Rep Power: 10
Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
What does that list mean if its based on some other movie, nothing. Vegito was toying with the strongest villan in DBZ while Gogeta was battling a foe who wasn't much stronger then ss3 goku. Also Vegito could just toy with Gogeta for 30 mins and then kill goku and vegeta.
Gogeta is a movie character, and again Ssj3 Goku is a lot stronger in the movies than he is in the manga, which is shown in movie 13.

Vegito > Gogeta >>> Super Buu(Gohan)> Janemba form 2 >>> Ssj3 Goku(movies)

If you have the databooks you would know this...

Last edited by Narutorious; 05-01-2010 at 10:32 PM.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:38 PM   #38
e710
Special Jonin Candidate
 
e710's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Red Half of the San Siro, with Balotelli
Posts: 2,306
Rep Power: 12
e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
Gogeta is a movie character, and again Ssj3 Goku is a lot stronger in the movies than he is in the manga, which is shown in movie 13.

Vegito > Gogeta >>> Super Buu(Gohan)> Janemba form 2 >>> Ssj3 Goku(movies)

If you have the databooks you would know this...
Never trust the databokes and about the movie thing ss3 goku isn't stronger it's just because of his Super Dragon Fist he beat that big monster guy.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:50 PM   #39
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Narutorious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida
Posts: 1,956
Rep Power: 10
Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Never trust the databokes and about the movie thing ss3 goku isn't stronger it's just because of his Super Dragon Fist he beat that big monster guy.
Databooks actually can be trusted when it comes to information that you can never find out in the manga itself, the databook stating that the movies are a different universe from the manga & anime, so things are different, including how strong characters are.

Ssj3 Goku was stronger than Hiredugarn, Hiredugarn wasn't even hurting Ssj3 Goku with his punches, Goku only needed the Dragonfist because he needed to hit Hiredugarn while he left himself open for that 1 second, also logic speaking it's the most convenient way to kill, him being so big.

Also if you watch the original movie 12 version(japanese), the narrator actually stated that Jameba is stronger than the strongest Buu(with that being said, the strongest Buu at the time in the anime was Super Buu[Gotenks])

Last edited by Narutorious; 05-01-2010 at 11:33 PM.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:03 AM   #40
FierceNightmare
Genin Elite
 
FierceNightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kingdom of Fiercesome Knights.
Posts: 468
Rep Power: 0
FierceNightmare is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to FierceNightmare
Default Re: Gogeta vs Vegito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
But why would Vegito use it if he didn't need to? He wasn't trying to beat Buu, he was trying to get Buu to absorbed him to save the others.
Well really no one knows if Vegito has the speed of Gogeta. Anyways Gogeta has a SSJ4 so he is even faster than Burtur and Kid Buu. Gogeta is faster than Vegito.
__________________
WWF The Undertaker 1990-1994
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WWF The Undertaker 1996-1998
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WWF The Undertaker 1999
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spoiler:
Wars are started, Victories are made, Souls are taken...


Favorite Wrestlers:The Undertaker, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Shawn Micheals, Edge, Chris Jericho.
FierceNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.