Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 03-29-2010, 04:31 PM   #1
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Kisame + Deidara vs. Itachi + Sasori

who wins

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 03-29-2010, 04:32 PM   #2
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Kisame + Deidara vs. Itachi + Sasori

Itachi solos.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Guy1ny3llowshirt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think sasori's poison and iron sand would prove to be a problem for both Deidara and Kisame..

Itachi+Sasori>Kisame+Deidara
Old 03-29-2010, 06:35 PM   #4
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy1ny3llowshirt View Post
i think sasori's poison and iron sand would prove to be a problem for both Deidara and Kisame..

Itachi+Sasori>Kisame+Deidara
but im pretty sure that itachi+sasori< kisamehada, and deidera. that is if kisamehada had water dome up.

Kisames shown the reaction speed to dodge just about all of sasoris attacks with ease. while he can also spam a barrage of water clones to give sasori and itachi something to deal with while deidera sends forth multiple c2 bombs to sneak in, and blow them both to shreds. not to mention the centipede as a sneak attack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
Old 03-29-2010, 06:42 PM   #5
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanduhman View Post
but im pretty sure that itachi+sasori< kisamehada, and deidera. that is if kisamehada had water dome up.

Kisames shown the reaction speed to dodge just about all of sasoris attacks with ease. while he can also spam a barrage of water clones to give sasori and itachi something to deal with while deidera sends forth multiple c2 bombs to sneak in, and blow them both to shreds. not to mention the centipede as a sneak attack
hhmm true true.. but im thinking cant Sasori creat a field of Iron and just float away or mybe make a field of sharp iron to halt kisamehada's speed.. and also another thing to worry about is Itachi's MS.. any of the 3 tech are deadly just an idea though..
Old 03-29-2010, 06:58 PM   #6
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
hhmm true true.. but im thinking cant Sasori creat a field of Iron and just float away or mybe make a field of sharp iron to halt kisamehada's speed.. and also another thing to worry about is Itachi's MS.. any of the 3 tech are deadly just an idea though..
well if sasori was in the water dome, there wouldnt rlly be a choice of floating away.

to make a field of sharp iron... thats a good idea, yet hes never shown the ability to make that much iron? and would he have the time do so with deideras bombs constantly coming out of nowhere towards him? remember that sasoris attacks all work through his fingers. whatever he does he has to move his fingers, and with constant distractions attacking him it would disrupt what hes doing. not to mention that of course kisame could just use exploding water shockwave to create a lake anyways.

as for the gengutsu deidera has shown a great gengutsu resistance as he stated in his fight with sasuke so that he would be prepared for itachis gengutsu, and he could negate it. which is a very good advantage towards kisames team being that this myth that kisames samehada has shown the ability to funnel chakra through him, which is the way to break a gengutsu.. not to mention that kisame has such a large amount of gengutsu that he could release his chakra to break it as it is. all in all kisame could also make a abarrage of clones to break him out of a gengutsu when need be, and protect him at the same time.

samehada has shown the ability to move on its own, its a chakra holder. and its basically a living being. something that is alive, that can move,, and has chakra that it can funnel into a being has enough feats to break someone out of a gengutsu. etc. etc. etc.

whew..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

1. My best friends
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
Old 03-29-2010, 07:04 PM   #7
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Quote:
well if sasori was in the water dome, there wouldnt rlly be a choice of floating away.

to make a field of sharp iron... thats a good idea, yet hes never shown the ability to make that much iron? and would he have the time do so with deideras bombs constantly coming out of nowhere towards him? remember that sasoris attacks all work through his fingers. whatever he does he has to move his fingers, and with constant distractions attacking him it would disrupt what hes doing. not to mention that of course kisame could just use exploding water shockwave to create a lake anyways.

as for the gengutsu deidera has shown a great gengutsu resistance as he stated in his fight with sasuke so that he would be prepared for itachis gengutsu, and he could negate it. which is a very good advantage towards kisames team being that this myth that kisames samehada has shown the ability to funnel chakra through him, which is the way to break a gengutsu.. not to mention that kisame has such a large amount of gengutsu that he could release his chakra to break it as it is. all in all kisame could also make a abarrage of clones to break him out of a gengutsu when need be, and protect him at the same time.

samehada has shown the ability to move on its own, its a chakra holder. and its basically a living being. something that is alive, that can move,, and has chakra that it can funnel into a being has enough feats to break someone out of a gengutsu. etc. etc. etc.

whew..
wow makes sense... the reason why i brought out the idea of Sasori floating was because he can control sand like gaara, what's stopping him from floating like garaa did.. but i see that we havent really seen him do that in the manga.. and the fact that samahada steals chakra is a problem,,

hhmm How about the 3rd ability of Itachi's MS.. would it help? i mean it IS HUGE..
Old 03-29-2010, 07:11 PM   #8
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
wow makes sense... the reason why i brought out the idea of Sasori floating was because he can control sand like gaara, what's stopping him from floating like garaa did.. but i see that we havent really seen him do that in the manga.. and the fact that samahada steals chakra is a problem,,

hhmm How about the 3rd ability of Itachi's MS.. would it help? i mean it IS HUGE..
hmmmm yah he could probably float. but whats the point rlly? deidera can fly as well. and i doubt that sasori would expect water dome to happen anyways.. if he flew at first he wouldnt have the time to escape water dome imo. as to where kisame is the center of water dome, and he is even faster underwater giving him the utmost advantage.

what is the third ability again?? im not a big uchiha fan so i only know the basics of the sharingan stuff

Spoiler:

1. My best friends
Old 03-29-2010, 07:13 PM   #9
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

deidara suicide bombs and everyone but itachi dies cuz of susano'. i know dedaira wont suiceide bomb automaticaly, infact he wont have to cuz kisame+shark skin>itachi
and ones kisame uses water explosion sasori is f*** vs dedara.
or itachi ammy's dedara, and kisame+shark skin can rape sasori in kisame's water jutsu cuz sasori cant really move, after that kisame+shark skin rape itachi cuz shark skin absorbs susano' and ammy cuz there chakra and shark skin can funnel him chakra so genjutsu dont work
Old 03-29-2010, 07:21 PM   #10
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

Quote:
hmmmm yah he could probably float. but whats the point rlly? deidera can fly as well. and i doubt that sasori would expect water dome to happen anyways.. if he flew at first he wouldnt have the time to escape water dome imo. as to where kisame is the center of water dome, and he is even faster underwater giving him the utmost advantage.

what is the third ability again?? im not a big uchiha fan so i only know the basics of the sharingan stuff
hhmm well how does the battle start? i mean which form do you think Kisame and Sasori will be at to begin with? i think it makes a difference greatly.. and im not a major uchiha fan either.. its called sussono or something haha its like a shield entity that protects itachi from any attack,, and it has this wierd sword that if your pierced than your trapped in like a genjutsu reality haha something like that.. dang i butchered that.. sorry
Old 03-29-2010, 07:28 PM   #11
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
hhmm well how does the battle start? i mean which form do you think Kisame and Sasori will be at to begin with? i think it makes a difference greatly.. and im not a major uchiha fan either.. its called sussono or something haha its like a shield entity that protects itachi from any attack,, and it has this wierd sword that if your pierced than your trapped in like a genjutsu reality haha something like that.. dang i butchered that.. sorry
oooh yah susaano.. thats right.. i just dont know which order itachis abilities go in..

really kisame could just hop on a bird with deidera if itachi goes into susanno form and fly high up in the air as they point and laugh at him slowly waisting his chakra. from their deidera could drop maaaassssive bombs to level the playing field and injure itachi.. not to mention that kisame could unleash exploding water shockwave from up there on top of itachi as they watch him drown to death.

e710 also stated that itachi in kisamehada form could simply touch susaano and take its chakraa shield away.. being that its chakra i find this statement true, kisame could simply do this. or use water dome to slow itachis movements.

as for what forms do they start in with? kisame in base.. sasori in hiruko, that puppet with the pointy tail. (scorpion tail) being thats what they would normally start out with.

in that case kisame can fuse easily to make kisamehada in seconds if he felt the need to.. and sasori could also just leave his hiruko form if he felt the need to..

Spoiler:

1. My best friends
Old 03-29-2010, 07:45 PM   #12
Guy1ny3llowshirt
Banned

yyyyuuuuuuuppp i changed my mind... haha kisame and Diedara wins.. he doesnt need an ocean cause he can make one changing the environment to his favor.. and yes samahada absorbs chakra.. only thing now is the poison? is that not a factor do to the flying ability?
Old 03-29-2010, 11:07 PM   #13
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

To be honest, Kisame can bind with the Samaheda to basically tank anything.

He's by far much stronger than anyone in this debate.

Deidara is above bombing them both, while massive amounts of water clones roflstomp both Sasori and Itachi.

If they start out with information on each other, it's likely they will attempt to use their strongest ninjutsu at start. Sasori can summon the hokage puppet and kill Deidara with world order, and Itachi can Amy Kisame before he can bind with his blade.

This of course, is because water dome is too slow, alongside the fact Deidara doesn't start with a clay bird, summoning it is a fail against how quickly Sasori can bomb him with poison iron sand.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:14 PM   #14
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yyyyuuuuuuuppp i changed my mind... haha kisame and Diedara wins.. he doesnt need an ocean cause he can make one changing the environment to his favor.. and yes samahada absorbs chakra.. only thing now is the poison? is that not a factor do to the flying ability?
the poison is a major factor in this battle. being because thats sasoris main reason of being uber.

although kisame has shown the reflex speed to dodge anything sasori throws at him.. sakura did it. chiyo did it. and neither of them can beat kisame in reflex speed. plus if kisame used exploding water shockwave to create a lake kisame could simply stay underwater? could he not? from there he could fuse, and stay away from basically any of sasoris attacks, while he spams water clones to keep them busy, while deidera flies high enoguh to stay away from any of sasoris, andd itachis attacks and spams bommbs to keep them busy. in the meantime kisame uses water dome.. in water dome this battle would basically be over.

Spoiler:

1. My best friends
Old 03-30-2010, 12:22 PM   #15
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Itachi and Sasori equals two strongest Akatsuki members.

Kisame and Deidara equals next two strongest Akatsuki members.

Ultimately like Dudemeister said, Itachi solos. GG
Old 03-30-2010, 01:42 PM   #16
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

hahaha.. "laughs at the thought of itachi soloing" not even close

Spoiler:

1. My best friends
Old 03-30-2010, 02:01 PM   #17
arsenakos
Genin Elite

arsenakos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to arsenakos Send a message via Skype™ to arsenakos

itachi and sasori win
/_!_\

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\

/l/l/l

(^-^) My sword will eat your chakra!!
/_!_\
I'll have the samehada just you wait!!!!!

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\
Old 03-30-2010, 03:30 PM   #18
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

I'm not so sure on this one but the left side might win.

If Kisame fuses with Samehada and Deidara preps C4, that causes a problem.

If Deidara gets killed, Kisame makes water dome and drains Itachi and Sasori. If Kisame dies, Deidara could prep C3 or C4. While C4 would not kill Sasori and may not kill Itachi, it could easily be used to prep a set up for C3.

The main problem is the fact that Itachi's fighting two opponents. After using MS to take out one, he'd find himself lower on chakra and it would be much harder for him to fight the opponents off. If Itachi uses Tsukuyomi then that might take one member of the left team out but then that would be troublesome for him. Amaterasu may work but that's assuming it hits them both in time. Kisame could drain Susanoo so that's a no go.

Could go either way, I'm not sure. I doubt Itachi could solo, even if he could it would not be such an easy feat.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:37 PM   #19
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

Akatsuki Tsunade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki Tsunade

IM giving this to Itachi and Sassori.. both great ninja with great ablities.. based on the fact that Itachi is stronger than Kisame which kisame states himself and Sassori is strong than deidara which deidara says him self

Tsunade Fav Quote
You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
<(((o)))>. .<(((o)))>

REP use it and dont abuse it.. Oh and feel free to add ur name too
Old 04-29-2010, 03:31 PM   #20
prasanth
Chunin

prasanth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

kisame said itachi was stronger, deidara said sasori was stronger...