Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 02:18 PM   #21
paulatreides0
Chunin Exam Participant

paulatreides0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Debating Contest Teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Master View Post
Sure, I guess never seen him debate.
He's the best debater on here.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:20 PM   #22
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulatreides0 View Post
with all this 'best' at this, 'best' at that flying around, i'm starting to remember why i dislike competition in general. just the violent nature of it

although i am a judge
Old 04-28-2010, 02:22 PM   #23
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
whats this??? but i thought you were the same?
What?
Old 04-28-2010, 02:24 PM   #24
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
What?
nothing :}

Old 04-28-2010, 02:25 PM   #25
SS4 Gogeta
Banned

SS4 Gogeta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

.........?
I don't need whatshisface.I work alone.

You with Lee?This was definitely fixed.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:26 PM   #26
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulatreides0 View Post
I agree since he has shown the better overall knowledge of more series.

Although I rarely saw debate Naruto in OBD so I don't know enough to assess him.

Also [Shikamaru] vs anyone should be interesting.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:28 PM   #27
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I thought I signed up for this contest a while ago.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Old 04-28-2010, 02:35 PM   #28
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You did not.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:37 PM   #29
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
You did not.
Actually he did.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:40 PM   #30
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

When was this?
Old 04-28-2010, 02:45 PM   #31
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wait Im Not complaining but who is Pool88888 ive never seen him before

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 04-28-2010, 02:47 PM   #32
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
When was this?
I recall him actually posting there expressing interest.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:48 PM   #33
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourune View Post
wait Im Not complaining but who is Pool88888 ive never seen him before
He's a debater, he's pretty good.

Quote:
I recall him actually posting there expressing interest.

Well, I added him.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:21 PM   #34
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He's a debater, he's pretty good.

Well, I added him.
i have one thing to say,and it's not a complaint.I was partnered with someone ive never even talked to,so i must go and we should get aquanted.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 04-28-2010, 04:24 PM   #35
321zigzag1
Banned

I actually doubt Dudemeister would even want to be in a team.

Look how he operates. Even Sazabi24 would demand high quality performance from his partner.

*yawn*

Its going to be hilarious.
Better get my popcorn ready although joining could be better.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:27 PM   #36
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I actually doubt Dudemeister would even want to be in a team.

Look how he operates. Even Sazabi24 would demand high quality performance from his partner.

*yawn*

Its going to be hilarious.
Better get my popcorn ready although joining could be better.
*thinks about dropping out* nah.i need the exercise and the rep and debating will be fun.i hopew i make it several rounds.One question shikamaru nara,who was the better debate rof my group.You should know unles you drew the partners out of a hat.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 04-28-2010, 04:27 PM   #37
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

whos judging this contest...i may like to join

Old 04-28-2010, 04:29 PM   #38
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
*thinks about dropping out* nah.i need the exercise and the rep and debating will be fun.i hopew i make it several rounds.One question shikamaru nara,who was the better debate rof my group.You should know unles you drew the partners out of a hat.
Why drop out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
whos judging this contest...i may like to join
You want to be a judge?
Old 04-28-2010, 04:30 PM   #39
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Why drop out?

You want to be a judge?
cuz my pride might break.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 04-28-2010, 04:31 PM   #40
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Why drop out?

You want to be a judge?
judge or compete...

Closed Thread