Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2010, 12:07 PM   #41
321zigzag1
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 7,208
Rep Power: 0
321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Master View Post
kimimaro's bone's are harder then steel.

Yes!, Killer Bee's sword wouldnt have cut the steel without force from his arm strength.

plus it cut thru the sword very slow means it wasnt that much more sharper.

Crushing Force>Sharp Sword
I was asking where you got the 294 tons with the whole 200 meters of sand.

In the Zabuza sword thing he wasn't even applying force but the intense pentrative raiton started piercing. Imagine if he tried to cut it.

Also the pencil he threw had enough penetrative vibrations to pierce a trunk casually. Please compare with a sharp normal sword.
You have only shown Kimimaro's whole body was dense and compact enough to resist crushing sand of 200 meters. Not resisting sharp cutting force. Killerbee can always intensify his chakra flow. Its not just the swing that makes Killerbee's raiton dangerous its the chakra flow.

Crushing force > Sharp sword? Well yeah in general but we are talking about different situations here. Where is your proof the bones individually can resist sharp penetrations of Killerbe's raiton on one spot?
321zigzag1 is offline  
Old 04-28-2010, 12:34 PM   #42
Toad Master
Genin
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 0
Toad Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
I was asking where you got the 294 tons with the whole 200 meters of sand.

In the Zabuza sword thing he wasn't even applying force but the intense pentrative raiton started piercing. Imagine if he tried to cut it.

Also the pencil he threw had enough penetrative vibrations to pierce a trunk casually. Please compare with a sharp normal sword.
You have only shown Kimimaro's whole body was dense and compact enough to resist crushing sand of 200 meters. Not resisting sharp cutting force. Killerbee can always intensify his chakra flow. Its not just the swing that makes Killerbee's raiton dangerous its the chakra flow.

Crushing force > Sharp sword? Well yeah in general but we are talking about different situations here. Where is your proof the bones individually can resist sharp penetrations of Killerbe's raiton on one spot?
Because!

200 maters is = to 654 to 656 feet.

A cubic feet of Dry Sand weigh is = to 100lb
A cubic yard is 3 x 3 x 3 = 27, so there is 27 cubic feet in a cubic yard.
27x100= 2700lb
There is 218 Cubic Yards in 200 maters
2700x218 = 588,600lbs

And 588,600lbs in tons would be 294 Tons.

Meaning kimimaro can tank a hit from base strength Hulk!
Toad Master is offline  
Old 04-28-2010, 01:14 PM   #43
321zigzag1
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 7,208
Rep Power: 0
321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Master View Post
Because!

200 maters is = to 654 to 656 feet.

A cubic feet of Dry Sand weigh is = to 100lb
A cubic yard is 3 x 3 x 3 = 27, so there is 27 cubic feet in a cubic yard.
27x100= 2700lb
There is 218 Cubic Yards in 200 maters
2700x218 = 588,600lbs

And 588,600lbs in tons would be 294 Tons.

Meaning kimimaro can tank a hit from base strength Hulk!
Thats an interesting array of equations. But however again read Tandhuman's post. We aren't talking about overlapping crushing force of so called 294 tons on the body. Its highly unreasonable to assume pentrative force applies the same because they are very different.

Killerbee's raiton penetrative force will be able to pierce and more if Killerbee increases his flow.

@bolded
I doubt this.
321zigzag1 is offline  
Old 04-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #44
Toad Master
Genin
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 0
Toad Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
Thats an interesting array of equations. But however again read Tandhuman's post. We aren't talking about overlapping crushing force of so called 294 tons on the body. Its highly unreasonable to assume pentrative force applies the same because they are very different.

Killerbee's raiton penetrative force will be able to pierce and more if Killerbee increases his flow.

@bolded
I doubt this.
You have no proof to prove Killer Bee can generate enough sharpness to his sword to cut his bone, a bone that has almost a Class 300 durability.

Plus killer Bee would have to get close to him to use his sword and that would open him up to kimimaro's Dance of the Larch or Dance of the Willow.
Toad Master is offline  
Old 04-28-2010, 01:35 PM   #45
321zigzag1
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 7,208
Rep Power: 0
321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Master View Post
You have no proof to prove Killer Bee can generate enough sharpness to his sword to cut his bone,

a bone that has almost a Class 300 durability.

Plus killer Bee would have to get close to him to use his sword and that would open him up to kimimaro's Dance of the Larch or Dance of the Willow.
More like penetrative force it can. Compare the pencil to the sword. Mind you Killerbee was not even serious when he did them.
Bones are harder than steel that is all. Nothing else.

What?

Yeah its not like Killerbee isn't faster than Weightless Lee who was just out of the hospital oh wait.
321zigzag1 is offline  
Old 04-28-2010, 01:44 PM   #46
Toad Master
Genin
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 0
Toad Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
More like penetrative force it can. Compare the pencil to the sword. Mind you Killerbee was not even serious when he did them.
Bones are harder than steel that is all. Nothing else.

What?

Yeah its not like Killerbee isn't faster than Weightless Lee who was just out of the hospital oh wait.
Sure Weightless Lee right out the hospital was no where near is real speed compare it dude, weightless Lee moved so fast he couldn't even be seen by the normal human eye, Weightless Lee fighting Kimimaro moved much much more slower, in fect he moved so slow you could see him.

Weightless lee right out the hospital, wasnt able to avoid kimimaro's bones.
Toad Master is offline  
Old 04-28-2010, 02:01 PM   #47
321zigzag1
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 7,208
Rep Power: 0
321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Master View Post
Sure Weightless Lee right out the hospital was no where near is real speed compare it dude, weightless Lee moved so fast he couldn't even be seen by the normal human eye,

Weightless Lee fighting Kimimaro moved much much more slower, in fect he moved so slow you could see him.

Weightless lee right out the hospital, wasnt able to avoid kimimaro's bones.
And Land of Waves Sasuke did the same thing to the Zabuza clones. Faster than Eye movement.

Not much slower we don't know how much the hospital affected Lee but Lee wasn't like "I am much slower oh nooooo"

In Drunken State yes and regular combat yes.
The only reason was it because Kimimaro used his morphic bones from his stomach and back and Lee didn't even anticipate it.

Know this speed is mainly relative to the opponent.
Just because Lee was disappearing from Chunin Gaara doesn't mean he is going to the same thing every single opponent including Jounin, Kage level and blah blah.
Kakashi wasn't really impressed that much anyway other than oh for genin he is really really fast.
321zigzag1 is offline  
Old 04-28-2010, 02:05 PM   #48
Toad Master
Genin
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 0
Toad Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
And Land of Waves Sasuke did the same thing to the Zabuza clones. Faster than Eye movement.

Not much slower we don't know how much the hospital affected Lee but Lee wasn't like "I am much slower oh nooooo"

In Drunken State yes and regular combat yes.
The only reason was it because Kimimaro used his morphic bones from his stomach and back and Lee didn't even anticipate it.

Know this speed is mainly relative to the opponent.
Just because Lee was disappearing from Chunin Gaara doesn't mean he is going to the same thing every single opponent including Jounin, Kage level and blah blah.
Kakashi wasn't really impressed that much anyway other than oh for genin he is really really fast.

Sasuke's speed came from a jutsu, lee's Speed came from running.
It's not the same.
Toad Master is offline  
Old 04-28-2010, 02:09 PM   #49
321zigzag1
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 7,208
Rep Power: 0
321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Master View Post
Sasuke's speed came from a jutsu, lee's Speed came from running.
It's not the same.
Its not clear cut whether Sasuke was using shunshin. Anyway with just shunshin all genins display faster than eye movement.

By the way Shunshin is just chakra amplified on feet. You are still running you know. Its not like you are suddenly floating and moving high speed without any movement.

Also when Sasuke fought Haku he did use shunshin once there at least but Sasuke managed to overcome Haku in speed. And that chapter was called "Speed" for a reason.

Also Sasuke reached Weightless Lee in speed movement in Chunin Exams anyway.
321zigzag1 is offline  
Old 04-28-2010, 02:17 PM   #50
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Skylar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Behind the hilt of this sword coming towards you
Posts: 2,818
Rep Power: 0
Skylar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

Can I but in?(and this is a overview of what I've read from the few pasts posts)


What u have to consider is that Kimimaru was unable to read Lee's(drunken) movements which ended up catching Kimimaru off guard, Killer Bee's movements were so unpredictable that Sasuke couldn't even predict his movements(Sasuke having the sharingan). Given the fact that KB is quite fast(probably even faster than weightless Lee) coupled with his unpredictable movements(that even a well trained sharingan user, couldn't predict) should give KB a pretty good chance of striking Kimimaru off guard.

Also the whole lightning swords cutting Kimi's bones, is most likley true. Kimimaru's kg is realitively earth style(aka his bones), lightning style beats earth style. I'm not saying that KB's just going to slice through the bones like butter, however KB should be able to slice through them.
__________________
The Village Hidden in the Lightning

-Bro's-Zachrex33-Darkamaru-Kakashi71-

-Weapon:Naginata-

I know what your thinking, "Here comes Old Greg, he's a scaley man-fish" you don't know me, you don't know what I got.---Old Greg

Last edited by Skylar; 04-28-2010 at 02:19 PM.
Skylar is offline  
Old 04-28-2010, 02:18 PM   #51
Toad Master
Genin
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 0
Toad Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
Its not clear cut whether Sasuke was using shunshin. Anyway with just shunshin all genins display faster than eye movement.

By the way Shunshin is just chakra amplified on feet. You are still running you know. Its not like you are suddenly floating and moving high speed without any movement.

Also when Sasuke fought Haku he did use shunshin once there at least but Sasuke managed to overcome Haku in speed. And that chapter was called "Speed" for a reason.

Also Sasuke reached Weightless Lee in speed movement in Chunin Exams anyway.
Sasuke and lee were close in speed, but lee was fast still. When Lee ran you could see him, Sasuke vs. Gaara you could see him, and that IMO puts Lee over Sasuke at that time.

Anyway were getting off topic.

kimimaro can grow his bone at a very high speed, No way killer Bee will get thru to hit Kimimaro without being stab 20 or more times.

Kimimaro just shot Bones up out of the ground. killer Bee wont see it coming.
Toad Master is offline  
Old 04-28-2010, 02:21 PM   #52
321zigzag1
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 7,208
Rep Power: 0
321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Master View Post
Sasuke and lee were close in speed, but lee was fast still. When Lee ran you could see him, Sasuke vs. Gaara you could see him, and that IMO puts Lee over Sasuke at that time.

kimimaro can grow his bone at a very high speed, No way killer Bee will get thru to hit Kimimaro without being stab 20 or more times.

Kimimaro just shot Bones up out of the ground. killer Bee wont see it coming.
Sasuke was still performing same disappearing acts against Gaara. Which is why Gaara was reminded of Lee in that fight. Also that to Gai who said same speed as Lee. And also tell that to Lee who got jealous that it took Sasuke a month to reach his level of speed while it took him few years.

Again Kimimaro is too slow to stab Killerbee. Not to mention Killerbee's unpredictable 7 sword style that not even 3 tomoe sharingan Sasuke Part 2 couldn't even follow.

No he evades it by speeding away.
If Rescue Sasuke Arc Gaara could react so casually why not Killerbee.
321zigzag1 is offline  
Old 04-28-2010, 02:27 PM   #53
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Skylar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Behind the hilt of this sword coming towards you
Posts: 2,818
Rep Power: 0
Skylar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Master View Post
Sasuke and lee were close in speed, but lee was fast still. When Lee ran you could see him, Sasuke vs. Gaara you could see him, and that IMO puts Lee over Sasuke at that time.

kimimaro can grow his bone at a very high speed, No way killer Bee will get thru to hit Kimimaro without being stab 20 or more times.

Kimimaro just shot Bones up out of the ground. killer Bee wont see it coming.

KB is able to attack with seven(I think) blades at once, I'm pretty sure he could at least block some of Kimimaru's moves. KB is pretty durable, even if they were holding back Team Taka hit him pretty hard and he didn't show much damage.

Doesn't Kimimaru need to be underground to do this? Otherwise it should be above ground when he uses it.
__________________
The Village Hidden in the Lightning

-Bro's-Zachrex33-Darkamaru-Kakashi71-

-Weapon:Naginata-

I know what your thinking, "Here comes Old Greg, he's a scaley man-fish" you don't know me, you don't know what I got.---Old Greg
Skylar is offline  
Old 04-28-2010, 02:29 PM   #54
Toad Master
Genin
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 0
Toad Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
Can I but in?(and this is a overview of what I've read from the few pasts posts)


What u have to consider is that Kimimaru was unable to read Lee's(drunken) movements which ended up catching Kimimaru off guard, Killer Bee's movements were so unpredictable that Sasuke couldn't even predict his movements(Sasuke having the sharingan). Given the fact that KB is quite fast(probably even faster than weightless Lee) coupled with his unpredictable movements(that even a well trained sharingan user, couldn't predict) should give KB a pretty good chance of striking Kimimaru off guard.

Also the whole lightning swords cutting Kimi's bones, is most likley true. Kimimaru's kg is realitively earth style(aka his bones), lightning style beats earth style. I'm not saying that KB's just going to slice through the bones like butter, however KB should be able to slice through them.
His Bone's are not considered earth style it has no element, so no lightning style doesnt beat his bones.

You also have to consider the fect Kimimaro was holding back in that fight.
if he wanted he could have killed Lee.
Toad Master is offline  
Old 04-28-2010, 02:31 PM   #55
321zigzag1
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 7,208
Rep Power: 0
321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Master View Post
His Bone's are not considered earth style it has no element, so no lightning style doesnt beat his bones.

You also have to consider the fect Kimimaro was holding back in that fight.
if he wanted he could have killed Lee.
You have yet to prove Killerbee's specially penetrative raiton cannot.
What makes you think it cannot. Completely different from Gaara scenario.

Completely irrelevent to this fight.
The only form that is going to give Killerbee in base some trouble is CS2 only because of the nature of his form.
321zigzag1 is offline  
Old 04-28-2010, 02:32 PM   #56
Toad Master
Genin
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 0
Toad Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
KB is able to attack with seven(I think) blades at once, I'm pretty sure he could at least block some of Kimimaru's moves. KB is pretty durable, even if they were holding back Team Taka hit him pretty hard and he didn't show much damage.

Doesn't Kimimaru need to be underground to do this? Otherwise it should be above ground when he uses it.
No he doesn't it's considered a ninjutsu, he can perform it at anytime, but on what scale I dont know, but his CS2 form performed it on a giant scale.
Toad Master is offline  
Old 04-28-2010, 02:35 PM   #57
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Skylar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Behind the hilt of this sword coming towards you
Posts: 2,818
Rep Power: 0
Skylar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Master View Post
His Bone's are not considered earth style it has no element, so no lightning style doesnt beat his bones.

You also have to consider the fect Kimimaro was holding back in that fight.
if he wanted he could have killed Lee.
eh, it was just a theory anyways. However I agree with Zigzag1 about that last part of that sentence.

Not really, the only time he really "held back" was when Lee said he had to take his medicine. And the only reason Kimi let him take it was probably because he wanted Lee at his full strength when they fought.
__________________
The Village Hidden in the Lightning

-Bro's-Zachrex33-Darkamaru-Kakashi71-

-Weapon:Naginata-

I know what your thinking, "Here comes Old Greg, he's a scaley man-fish" you don't know me, you don't know what I got.---Old Greg

Last edited by Skylar; 04-28-2010 at 02:38 PM.
Skylar is offline  
Old 04-28-2010, 02:37 PM   #58
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Skylar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Behind the hilt of this sword coming towards you
Posts: 2,818
Rep Power: 0
Skylar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Master View Post
No he doesn't it's considered a ninjutsu, he can perform it at anytime, but on what scale I dont know, but his CS2 form performed it on a giant scale.
What considers it a Ninjutsu? In the fact he doesn't have to be underground to have it spike out of the ground?
__________________
The Village Hidden in the Lightning

-Bro's-Zachrex33-Darkamaru-Kakashi71-

-Weapon:Naginata-

I know what your thinking, "Here comes Old Greg, he's a scaley man-fish" you don't know me, you don't know what I got.---Old Greg
Skylar is offline  
Old 04-28-2010, 02:38 PM   #59
Toad Master
Genin
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 0
Toad Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
You have yet to prove Killerbee's specially penetrative raiton cannot.
What makes you think it cannot. Completely different from Gaara scenario.

Completely irrelevent to this fight.
The only form that is going to give Killerbee in base some trouble is CS2 only because of the nature of his form.
In base form Kimimaro's bone's were harder then steel in CS1 they would be even harder, and CS2 they'll be much more harder.
How can i prove it, your debating about it.

You have to prove Killer bee's penetrative raiton is greater then 294 tons of crushing force, and that would be impossible, and since his sword is only seen cutting steel and kimimaro's bones are way harder then steel. how can you prove his sword can cut something harder then steel?
Toad Master is offline  
Old 04-28-2010, 02:40 PM   #60
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin
 
crystalblade13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: everywhere, and nowhere...all at the same time
Posts: 1,248
Rep Power: 9
crystalblade13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kimimaro vs. Killer Bee (Base Only!!!)

raiton sword cuts through anything, and killer be is at least 3 or 4 times faster thank weightless lee. if kimmimaru could even block bee's swords (extremely unlikely) than the unpredictability of bee's moves would provide an opening for bee to roflstomp
__________________
captain of the flying awesome ship of awesomeness . believe it!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


" I'll take a potato chip, AND EAT IT!!! " - light yagami
.___
(>_<) I'll have the Samehada just you wait!!
/----\ Put this on your siggy if you love Suigetsu.
crystalblade13 is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.