Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 04-25-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto Shippuden Movie 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire discussion

so discus here about the movie
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:07 AM   #2
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire discussion

Best movie so far (in my opinion). I hope the 4th Naruto Shippuden Movie will be as good as this movie was or better.

Last edited by Skrall; 06-05-2010 at 09:06 AM.
Skrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:09 AM   #3
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I liked the giant fuuton rassengan. I call it : Fuuton: Odama rasenshuriken.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 04-25-2010, 10:12 AM   #4
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

~blackstar~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i liked the ending where everyone though kakashi was gay =P

Your honesty is appreciated. Unfortunately for you, I don't give a damn.
~Mai
The tears and blood of the dead mixes with an endless quicksand, and further fules the war
~Gaara
remember, you have no rights, so play nice!
~DA

BFFF...F...L?: kiko
other kinda friend person: sagemaster777...77?
~blackstar~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:13 AM   #5
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~blackstar~ View Post
xDDD I compleatly forgot about that.....LMAO
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 04-25-2010, 10:15 AM   #6
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

~blackstar~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo1620 View Post
how can you forget about that, it was the best part

i also thought that guy was a girl for the first 20 minutes

Your honesty is appreciated. Unfortunately for you, I don't give a damn.
~Mai
The tears and blood of the dead mixes with an endless quicksand, and further fules the war
~Gaara
remember, you have no rights, so play nice!
~DA

BFFF...F...L?: kiko
other kinda friend person: sagemaster777...77?
~blackstar~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:29 AM   #7
Zaori Momochi
Banned

Zaori Momochi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The movie was decent. There were a few plotholes that made the story bad, but the action was pretty cool. I liked the bird with the exploding feathers.
Zaori Momochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:39 AM   #8
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaori Momochi View Post
The movie was decent. There were a few plotholes that made the story bad, but the action was pretty cool. I liked the bird with the exploding feathers.

with plotholes made the story bad for you
Old 04-25-2010, 01:09 PM   #9
MoonStarNinja4
Chunin

MoonStarNinja4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Meh, I thought it was all right.
For me, it was definitely not as good as the first two movies.
The action was pretty cool though.
MoonStarNinja4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 01:11 PM   #10
Zaori Momochi
Banned

Zaori Momochi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
with plotholes made the story bad for you
Do you mean "Which" ?
Zaori Momochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 01:12 PM   #11
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

BEST NARUTO MOVIE SO FAR!!!
i luved it, the action was good and the flashbacks that kakashi had i liked and i was surprized that those parts from kakashi chronicles were in there
at the end where they thought kakashi was gay was hilarious!!! lolz!!
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:11 PM   #12
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~blackstar~ View Post
OMG that was so funny I love that part of the movie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:29 PM   #13
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo1620 View Post

it wasn't even just that. it was hinata's reaction! that and when naruto screams NO!!

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:32 PM   #14
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

this movie was great!

the storyline was so perfect! i cant even describe how flawless the storyline was. the action made a plus for the movie.. but the dialogue and emotion kishimoto put into this movie was just breathtaking!

i seriously doubt the next movie will be better than this one..

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 05:12 PM   #15
rm3991
Chunin

rm3991 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

. . . . when did this movie come out?? Did I miss something?? Can I get it on DVD, or is it just online for now??

rm3991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 05:16 PM   #16
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm3991 View Post
. . . . when did this movie come out?? Did I miss something?? Can I get it on DVD, or is it just online for now??
online and it in japanese

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 05:50 PM   #17
rm3991
Chunin

rm3991 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wow, I'm behind. I just went and looked and found out it was released on DVD on April, ummm, 22, I think, or maybe 21. Anyways, Imma go look for it cause I have to buy it now!!!!! thanks

rm3991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:21 PM   #18
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaori Momochi View Post
Do you mean "Which" ?

yes sorry which plotholes made the story bad, xd
Old 04-26-2010, 08:32 AM   #19
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChoji View Post
the storyline was so perfect! i cant even describe how flawless the storyline was.
Yeah, umm no. There was no explination at all of why Hiruko couldn't absorb Rasen Shuriken. Swiftness element makes no sense. What element did kakashi have? Why wouldn't Hiruko want a Byakugan user? becuase they have a pure KG not a transfered one. How come the Sand was the only one attacking the leaf? How come Tsunade was only talking to the Original Genin teams when she declared Martial Law? Why was the Studio being cheap and using scenes from Kakashi Gaiden?
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:24 PM   #20
shino 4
Chunin Exam Proctor

shino 4 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

It was a great movie because it had all the teams in it but the only character is was lacking was Yamato
PSN: teamedward10

shino 4 is offline   Reply With Quote