Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 04-25-2010, 06:00 AM   #1
prasanth
Chunin

prasanth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default SM naruto vs Raikage

no summons, jinchuriki transformations
Old 04-25-2010, 06:08 AM   #2
trofet
Genin

trofet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: SM naruto vs Raikage

No summons and no Jinchuriki transformation makes it really hard for Naruto.

But he still has Mega rasengan, rasenrengan, frs and rs which almost all can kill Raikage.

If Raikage get's in raiton armor lvl 2 I believe it's over for Naruto due to the speed difference.

If SM Naruto could land a rs / frs on him it's over for Raikage.

It could go either way but I have to say SM Naruto.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:13 AM   #3
prasanth
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by trofet View Post
No summons and no Jinchuriki transformation makes it really hard for Naruto.

But he still has Mega rasengan, rasenrengan, frs and rs which almost all can kill Raikage.

If Raikage get's in raiton armor lvl 2 I believe it's over for Naruto due to the speed difference.

If SM Naruto could land a rs / frs on him it's over for Raikage.

It could go either way but I have to say SM Naruto.
i think raikage blitzes in raiton armour...
Old 04-25-2010, 06:34 AM   #4
prasanth
Chunin

and also i think a MS sasuke > or = SM naruto and raikage made mincemeat out of sasuke

base sasuke > base naruto
SM naruto > base sasuke
MS sasuke > or = SM naruto
SM naruto with kyuubi powers > MS sasuke
EMS sasuke = SM naruto with kyuubi powers

see what kishi's trying to do here? hes tryna hype them up soo much that at the end the battle between these to is going to be so epic your minds are going to be blown and die of pure awesomeness...

IMO i think kishi has made these 2 seriously overpowered? since when can sasuke beat KB...never and since when can naruto beat pain...never, but oh well all down to the plot

at the end of the shippuden, what i see happening is EMS sasuke fighting SM naruto with kyuubi and kabuto, madara, kisame and zetsu fighting the rest of the world. serious rapeage happening soon...

Last edited by prasanth; 04-25-2010 at 06:37 AM.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:54 AM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanth View Post
i think raikage blitzes in raiton armour...

Yeah, uhm, it doesn't really effect the speed, it's a defensive move. It enables him to tank, not to blitz. Unless I'm missing something. Since when does Raiton Armour increase speed as well as defense?
Old 04-25-2010, 07:17 AM   #6
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post

Yeah, uhm, it doesn't really effect the speed, it's a defensive move. It enables him to tank, not to blitz. Unless I'm missing something. Since when does Raiton Armour increase speed as well as defense?
By wrapping his body in a layer of Lightning chakra, the Fourth Raikage can electrically stimulate his nervous system and speed up his neural synapses to react faster to danger and push his physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power.

So when he has the Raiton Armour on his nerves are stimulated so he reacts faster and his physical power increase LIKE CRAZY so ya he gets more speed and power

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base

Last edited by Slack 40; 04-25-2010 at 07:19 AM.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:19 AM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wow, I didn't think I'd be outdone like that. But, wouldn't that take time?? Naruto would easily FRS him by the time that's done.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:21 AM   #8
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Wow, I didn't think I'd be outdone like that. But, wouldn't that take time?? Naruto would easily FRS him by the time that's done.
you could be right but i'd assume its pretty quick seeing as he used it while fighting MS sasuke and Jugo with full curse mark. Plus electricity in the brain moves quickly so why wouldn't this? Raiton armor might move even faster.

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-25-2010, 07:26 AM   #9
sasuke uchiha1
Apprentice Genin

sasuke uchiha1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i would hope naruto would win

(/_
(^-\) Art...Is an Explosion!
/_!_\ Put this on your sig if you love Deidara

<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
Pain (The God Of Peace)
Old 04-25-2010, 07:31 AM   #10
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke uchiha1 View Post
i would hope naruto would win
just to let you know in a battleground thread you need to explain why naruto or raikage would win some people would give you neg rep for posting something that they think isn't important
just to let you know

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 04-25-2010, 07:51 AM   #11
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto is SM is fast enough, due to his feats against Pain, to stick with Raikage, and he appears to be more powerful and has frog kumite. if Raikage gets hit with FRS, he dies
Old 04-25-2010, 07:55 AM   #12
prasanth
Chunin

i think raikage can easily dodge a FRS, i mean he dodged a ammy which is a faster attack than a FRS, so yh he would easily dodge it.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:56 AM   #13
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

so who's strenth and taijutsu/speed and overal hand to hand combat would you reckon has the advantage?
Old 04-25-2010, 08:02 AM   #14
prasanth
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
so who's strenth and taijutsu/speed and overal hand to hand combat would you reckon has the advantage?
definately Raikage, hes shown insane strength AND speed, i mean hes hypersonic and was able to destroy 2 of susanoos ribs and punch a whole in a CM lvl 2 jugo

taijutsu - raikage takes it with ease

ninjutsu - naruto has better ninjutsu, although i dont think it will work on raikage

genjutsu - neither, although some say gen doesnt work on raikage

nintaijutsu - raikage XD