Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Hally 8 38.10%
Killy 12 57.14%
Tie 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Epic Battle of the Century: Hally vs Killy

Lord Killsworth Edvund III, king of Hueco Mundo has finally returned to Hueco Mundo. He will fight Espada Hally, leader of the Arrancar of Las Noches, to the death in an epic battle. Hally is determined she can beat Killy now. Well she tryes to convince herself of this.

Rules: Orginal Freeverse anything goes. No limits!
No spamming please!

Hally will make the 1st move!
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:16 PM   #2
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Epic Battle of the Century: Hally vs Killy

*I walk outside of the castle getting ready to take a trip to the menos forest. My eyes widen with shock as infront of me in the distance is none other than Lord Killsworth!* Killy??? *I am happy as I approach him but then realize that hes not here to hang out with me and the other hollows. He has that sinister evil look in his eyes as if he is ready to kill me as my eyes widen slightly with fear! I prepare myself for an epic fight to the death* Killy I guess I have no choice but to kill you!

*I focus my sp as I place one hand on the ground and raise my other hand in the air towards you. I shoot a massive black cero into the air as it explodes above your head into 1000 tiny cero blades. At the same time a massive silver cero burst through the ground benieth you attempting to engulf you. All 1000 cero blades will rain down apon you from every direction attempting to pierce into your skin. Once they slice into your skin they will explode causing severe damage. If the silver cero makes contact it will burn right through your hardened heirro burning the skin to the bone. The ceros will collide hopefully with you in the center as a massive explosion will happen. After the dust settles I sonido and appear above you with a long black cero blade in my hand attempting to slice you right in half while burning you with the blade as well*
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:22 PM   #3
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I cant belive I am doing this again.........
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:22 PM   #4
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha View Post
*I walk outside of the castle getting ready to take a trip to the menos forest. My eyes widen with shock as infront of me in the distance is none other than Lord Killsworth!* Killy??? *I am happy as I approach him but then realize that hes not here to hang out with me and the other hollows. He has that sinister evil look in his eyes as if he is ready to kill me as my eyes widen slightly with fear! I prepare myself for an epic fight to the death* Killy I guess I have no choice but to kill you!

*I focus my sp as I place one hand on the ground and raise my other hand in the air towards you. I shoot a massive black cero into the air as it explodes above your head into 1000 tiny cero blades. At the same time a massive silver cero burst through the ground benieth you attempting to engulf you. All 1000 cero blades will rain down apon you from every direction attempting to pierce into your skin. Once they slice into your skin they will explode causing severe damage. If the silver cero makes contact it will burn right through your hardened heirro burning the skin to the bone. The ceros will collide hopefully with you in the center as a massive explosion will happen. After the dust settles I sonido and appear above you with a long black cero blade in my hand attempting to slice you right in half while burning you with the blade as well*
*Smiling slightly at Hally's response to seeing me, I close my eyes, and as the cero are launched into the air and earth, I immediately react to the attack, similar as the countless attacks she has attempted on me over the last several "years", sonidoing forwards, attempting to slam my fist into Hally's stomach. Both cero hit the spot where I was once standing, and my heirro, if contact is made, will knock the breath out of Hally. This will be followed by a swift spinning kick to the side of the head, which would result in her being sent flying across the desert. I slam my fist into the ground, releasing a Cero Terepo, which explodes outwards from the ground, attempting to burn you severely, as the motion of the kick would have sent you sprawling into the cero's path.*
The original transport cero, Hally. Try not to copy me too much. I doubt you even know the science behind that.

Teddie isn't here anymore. Goodbye.
Teddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:36 PM   #5
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori4 View Post
*Smiling slightly at Hally's response to seeing me, I close my eyes, and as the cero are launched into the air and earth, I immediately react to the attack, similar as the countless attacks she has attempted on me over the last several "years", sonidoing forwards, attempting to slam my fist into Hally's stomach. Both cero hit the spot where I was once standing, and my heirro, if contact is made, will knock the breath out of Hally. This will be followed by a swift spinning kick to the side of the head, which would result in her being sent flying across the desert. I slam my fist into the ground, releasing a Cero Terepo, which explodes outwards from the ground, attempting to burn you severely, as the motion of the kick would have sent you sprawling into the cero's path.*
The original transport cero, Hally. Try not to copy me too much. I doubt you even know the science behind that.
*I see that my attempt failed at trapping him with my crazy ceros. You some sonidoing at me and try to punch me in the stomach. I catch your fist as my hand is covered in a silver cero. I release the cero from my hand attempting to have it explode up your arm and burn you severly. I however get kicked in the head and sent flying across the desert* Killy......*As I go flying I rebound and sonido into the air seeing that you have slammed your fist into the ground I sonido out of the way of the cero preventing it from hitting me just in time.* That was really close. I am not used to fighting strong opponents. *As I sonido into the distance away from the cero, I form my cero blade again and sonido to appear infront of you plunging my long cero blade towards your chest. If it makes contact a massive amount of my own sp from the blade will be released inside your body causing an explosion. At the same time I do this I fire a cero blade from my mouth attempting to slice your head clean off*
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:41 PM   #6
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

cmon hally yous can do it

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:42 PM   #7
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*I see that my attempt failed at trapping him with my crazy ceros. You some sonidoing at me and try to punch me in the stomach. I catch your fist as my hand is covered in a silver cero. I release the cero from my hand attempting to have it explode up your arm and burn you severly. I however get kicked in the head and sent flying across the desert* Killy......*As I go flying I rebound and sonido into the air seeing that you have slammed your fist into the ground I sonido out of the way of the cero preventing it from hitting me just in time.* That was really close. I am not used to fighting strong opponents. *As I sonido into the distance away from the cero, I form my cero blade again and sonido to appear infront of you plunging my long cero blade towards your chest. If it makes contact a massive amount of my own sp from the blade will be released inside your body causing an explosion. At the same time I do this I fire a cero blade from my mouth attempting to slice your head clean off*
Would like to point out..No offense killy u are strong and all...but killy really didnt do anything that turn lol

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:43 PM   #8
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
cmon hally yous can do it

I will try. I dunno.............
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:44 PM   #9
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Would like to point out..No offense killy u are strong and all...but killy really didnt do anything that turn lol

I know this but still its part of my character just phsss be quite you. Hally always gets just a little uptight around killy. He scares lil Hally for some odd reason
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:46 PM   #10
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Nice fight, but I refuse to vote just yet. ^^

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:48 PM   #11
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
Nice fight, but I refuse to vote just yet. ^^

Yea well its gonna get more intense. I am scared bacon *hides behind bacon* Why do I open my big mouth. "I can beat Killy" I am all talk. o.o
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:54 PM   #12
Zeek Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Zeek Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Now Hally if someone else would of did a move like that u would've countered better all he did was punch and kick and sonido that was probably one of his weakest moves

The Ultimate Soul Reaper

Captain of Squad 6 of the Gotei 13
Zeek Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:58 PM   #13
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeek Uchiha View Post
Now Hally if someone else would of did a move like that u would've countered better all he did was punch and kick and sonido that was probably one of his weakest moves
So your saying I just get way too uptight when I fight him. I need to chill and relax like with all my other fights. At least I evaded his cero. Chill hally chill. And it took me like 20 minuts to counter. What is wrong with me??
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:59 PM   #14
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Quote:
Yea well its gonna get more intense. I am scared bacon *hides behind bacon* Why do I open my big mouth. "I can beat Killy" I am all talk. o.o
ima regret this(slaps hally)you can do it dont run and hide like people that have a username that starts with an a and ends with a 2()now fight

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:00 PM   #15
Zeek Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
So your saying I just get way too uptight when I fight him. I need to chill and relax like with all my other fights. At least I evaded his cero. Chill hally chill. And it took me like 20 minuts to counter. What is wrong with me??
yeah basically u need to chill cuz if that was Yori or someone u wouldn't let yourself get hit especially not by a kick for u to be the leader of the espada u should atleast be putting up a fight

The Ultimate Soul Reaper

Last edited by Zeek Uchiha; 04-24-2010 at 10:02 PM.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:04 PM   #16
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yeah basically u need to chill cuz if that was Yori or someone u wouldn't let yourself get hit especially not by a kick for u to be the leader of the espada u should atleast be putting up a fight
Yes this is true you are right. And killys moves are gonna get even more complex. I really have to just chill like Jun taught me. He was kinda rubbing off on me and I was getting way better at this but now I am uptight again.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:06 PM   #17
Zeek Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yes this is true you are right. And killys moves are gonna get even more complex. I really have to just chill like Jun taught me. He was kinda rubbing off on me and I was getting way better at this but now I am uptight again.
I can't believe I couldv'e just shunpo'd out the way of your 2 attacks lol

The Ultimate Soul Reaper

Old 04-24-2010, 10:09 PM   #18
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I can't believe I couldv'e just shunpo'd out the way of your 2 attacks lol

Phss dont give away the counters. o.o The fight has only started its not like I got hit by burn or nothing yet. Tommorow I am gonna chillax when I fight him. Even when I fought spleeny I was not this tense. Well I am just warming up!!!
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:13 PM   #19
Zeek Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

lol that's my catch phrase Hally well my second for taking it that's a rep up lol jk

The Ultimate Soul Reaper

Old 04-24-2010, 10:19 PM   #20
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol that's my catch phrase Hally well my second for taking it that's a rep up lol jk

Funny!!! I know if I mess up and let one of his deadly attacks hit me its all over. So then I think I need to get a good sleep tonight.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.