Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 04-24-2010, 05:24 AM   #1
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Kakashi vs. Kimmimaro

who wins

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 04-24-2010, 06:41 AM   #2
Sazabi24
Genin Elite

Sazabi24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kakashi vs. Kimmimaro

Kamui .
Old 04-24-2010, 07:30 AM   #3
Zenbaki Kisamana
Academy Graduate

Zenbaki Kisamana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kimmimaro would win. But on the other hand Kakashi can use his mangekyou to send him to a different dimension, but thats a one time deal.
Demon From

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Back...and maybe for good..
Old 04-24-2010, 09:04 AM   #4
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

I say Kimimaro. Sure, Kakashi could try to Kamui Kimimaro's head off, but I doubt he would successfully accomplish that task. I am rather sure Kimimaro's head is a lot smaller than a missile, making it that much harder to target. If he does try once and it misses, it will exhaust him slightly since he can only use that jutsu three times a day even at full strength. This will leave him vulnerable to Kimimaro. I also read that Kakashi can only take in a certain mass. The larger the mass, the more chakra it costs him. As displayed in the anime, Kimimaro can eject bones from any given point in his body, this can instantly increase the mass of his body. Kakashi isn't getting through Kimimaro's defenses nor evading his offenses. Kakashi is fast, but so is Kimimaro. And since the creator of this thread did not mention what state the two would be in, they are automatically in bloodlust; Kimimaro would immediately transform, increasing all of his stats and abilities. Kakashi has no way of countering Dance of the Seedling Fern. With this being said, I think Kimimaro would win this battle.

~Sat back and waited for a person to disagree with her because she knew it was coming.~ >.>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:12 AM   #5
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Reikai Hezamu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

This thread has already been made, IIRC. But anyways, Kakashi would win. He can paralyze Kimimaro with a Lightning Clone and then strike him with the Lightning Blade. Not saying it would be that easy though. Or Kakashi could simply use Genjutsu against Kimimaro and then get a perfect shot with Kamui. Kimimaro hasn't shown any defense against Genjutsu. Before Kimimaro even thinks about using Dance of the Seedling Fern, Kakashi would have already paralyzed him or caught him in Genjutsu.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:18 AM   #6
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikai Hezamu View Post
This thread has already been made, IIRC. But anyways, Kakashi would win. He can paralyze Kimimaro with a Lightning Clone and then strike him with the Lightning Blade. Not saying it would be that easy though. Or Kakashi could simply use Genjutsu against Kimimaro and then get a perfect shot with Kamui. Kimimaro hasn't shown any defense against Genjutsu. Before Kimimaro even thinks about using Dance of the Seedling Fern, Kakashi would have already paralyzed him or caught him in Genjutsu.
Kakashi has never shown any great usage of Genjutsu. The lightening paralyzing him would prove a problem though, since Kimimaro has not shown any resistance to lightening. I am still sticking with Kimimaro.

Old 04-24-2010, 09:22 AM   #7
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
Kakashi has never shown any great usage of Genjutsu. The lightening paralyzing him would prove a problem though, since Kimimaro has not shown any resistance to lightening. I am still sticking with Kimimaro.
I never said great usage. I just said plain Genjutsu. Genjutsu that'll last long enough for Kakashi to get a perfect shot with Kamui considering that Kimimaro hasn't shown any defense against Genjutsu. Or Kakashi could just start the battle off with a Lightning Clone and paralyze Kimimaro like I said before. Once Kimimaro can't move, Kakashi has enough time to kill Kimimaro. Of course it won't be that easy. Kimimaro would definitely put up a good fight, but in the end, Kakashi would end up victorious.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:24 AM   #8
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikai Hezamu View Post
I never said great usage. I just said plain Genjutsu. Genjutsu that'll last long enough for Kakashi to get a perfect shot with Kamui considering that Kimimaro hasn't shown any defense against Genjutsu. Or Kakashi could just start the battle off with a Lightning Clone and paralyze Kimimaro like I said before. Once Kimimaro can't move, Kakashi has enough time to kill Kimimaro. Of course it won't be that easy. Kimimaro would definitely put up a good fight, but in the end, Kakashi would end up victorious.
When has Kakashi ever used a Lightening Clone?

Edit: Nevermind. I just remembered.

You are slightly convincing me. >.>

Old 04-24-2010, 09:25 AM   #9
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

In his fight against Asura Path he used a Raiton clone to avoid getting impaled.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:26 AM   #10
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Spoiler:
When he was fighting the Deva Path during the invasion of Pain.

EDIT: Oh, OK. xD
Old 04-24-2010, 09:29 AM   #11
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Anyways, Kakashi has better speed feats than Kimimaro. He can just run around while spamming clones to keep Kimimaro distracted while he charges Kamui. Then he sucks Kimimaro's heart into another dimension.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:30 AM   #12
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Reikai's explanation sounds more convincing. >.>

Old 04-24-2010, 09:31 AM   #13
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Anyways, Kakashi has better speed feats than Kimimaro. He can just run around while spamming clones to keep Kimimaro distracted while he charges Kamui. Then he sucks Kimimaro's heart into another dimension.
Precisely. Although, Kimimaro would put up a good fight. Kakashi wouldn't leave the battle unscathed.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:31 AM   #14
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

True, but mine works just as well. xD
Old 04-24-2010, 09:33 AM   #15
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Lol. So, Kakashi wins this battle. Well, that was relatively easy. o.o

Old 04-24-2010, 09:34 AM   #16
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

It usually is when people don't spam with unneeded frivolity.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:36 AM   #17
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

I hate to debate with people who are just completely rude. I am sorry, sometimes I am wrong. You do not have to be rude to me about it. It's unnecessary.

Old 04-24-2010, 09:38 AM   #18
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

When was I being rude? I was talking about people who come into a thread and say, "kakashi wins bcuz hes kooler," or things like that. I wasn't talking about you at all. I'm sorry if it came across that way.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:42 AM   #19
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

o.o No! Not you. I was talking about people in general. Lol. You weren't rude at all.

Old 04-24-2010, 09:45 AM   #20
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Oh! Whew! I got nervous for a second there. xD