Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 04-22-2010, 05:44 PM   #41
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Who do you want to win?*Spoilerz*

Nope he's annoying too. Dark Naruto hates annoying.

But, Robertooooo! He's definitely in. Evil Jiraiya FTW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Ok so we got

Dark Naruto
Sai Shaft
Black Zetsu
Dieter

How about...

Danzo? Kakashi? Shikamaru? Samui? Konan? Raikage's Sectatary?
Hmm....No Dark Naruto hates Danzo. Kakashi maybe his lateness is annoying, so only a junior member.

Shika man's in. Samui definitely in as long as Omoi is not around.

Konan maybe. Definitely Raikage's Secretary.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Wooster; 04-22-2010 at 05:49 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:53 PM   #42
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Nope he's annoying too. Dark Naruto hates annoying.

But, Robertooooo! He's definitely in. Evil Jiraiya FTW!

Hmm....No Dark Naruto hates Danzo. Kakashi maybe his lateness is annoying, so only a junior member.

Shika man's in. Samui definitely in as long as Omoi is not around.

Konan maybe. Definitely Raikage's Secretary.

the list

Dark Naruto
Sai Shaft
Black Zetsu
Dieter
Roberto
Shikamaru
Samui
Konan
Raikage's Secretary.

I wouldn't want to annoy them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:49 AM   #43
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
the list

Dark Naruto
Sai Shaft
Black Zetsu
Dieter
Roberto
Shikamaru
Samui
Konan
Raikage's Secretary.

I wouldn't want to annoy them.
Looking at the Dark Naruto team. It seems they have a lot of intelligence and little emotional baggage. See this is a power house team.

The Kage need to form this team up. They will take down Madara by tea time.

Old 04-23-2010, 05:19 AM   #44
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

Too bad Masashi Kishimoto won't give us what we want.

Wah!
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:37 AM   #45
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
Too bad Masashi Kishimoto won't give us what we want.

Wah!
That's not true look at Sakura. Wait, no...

Um, Sasuke turning completely insane..Oh not that either.

Well Danzo certainly will be....Oh he's dead.

Blast you Kishimoto!

Old 04-23-2010, 09:36 AM   #46
Marajsky
Apprentice Genin

Marajsky is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wait.... Sorry I just had a Bleach flashback, the one with Dark (Hollow) Ichigo..... hehehe

Yes I'm also a DN fan too, DN vs HI??????
Old 04-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #47
Ellie
Genin Elite

Ellie is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I want Dark Naruto to win, but we all know Kishimoto will use Plot-No-Jutsu and make regular Naruto win.
yeah i know same...so i was just wondering is the dark naruto like the kuubi sort off or something lol

My Fav U.S.A Buddy ~ Yoda ~
The Village Hidden In The Mountains
Old 04-23-2010, 03:19 PM   #48
uzumakisgirl
Chunin Exam Participant

uzumakisgirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

dark naruto is cool but we know that good naruto is gonna win !!

;] love naruto dont mess with him !
My dream is to become hokage -Naruto uzumaki -
naruhina fan 100%
You make mistakes... but... because of those mistakes... you get the strength to stand up to them... that's why I think you are truly strong."cute
kiba,naruto,sugetsu.hot =sasuke
Old 04-23-2010, 03:44 PM   #49
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I'm sure good Naruto is going to win. This situation is so sterotypical and the "good" side always wins.

Old 04-23-2010, 03:47 PM   #50
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
I'm sure good Naruto is going to win. This situation is so sterotypical and the "good" side always wins.
Dark Naruto: Ack! I am defeated
Naruto: Believe it!
Dark Naruto: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Naruto: Well time to train with KB
Dark Naruto: Sucker, I stole his wallet.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:55 PM   #51
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Well there is the third option. Naruto accepts the feelings of Dark Naruto and accepts him as part of himself or some such tripe.

Naruto should just let Dark Naruto take care of Sasuke. He can just go to sleep for a while, and all of Naruto's problems will be solved.

Old 04-25-2010, 12:27 PM   #52
Sasori_Sama
Ninja Academy Student

Sasori_Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

In the end, the good Naruto wins