Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 02-06-2010, 01:17 PM   #341
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Location: In the Village Hidden in the Mountains... Lying in the grass... Watching clouds...
MinatoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Reputation system.

so whats the difference between rep power and rep points
----
v
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pain

"Shut up..or I'll kill you."-Gaara, Mei Terumi

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it,
which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"-Kakashi

"I have long since closed my eyes, my only goal is in the Darkness"-Sasuke
Adopted: Chibi♥Mei♥, Sakumo
MinatoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #342
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoUchiha View Post
so whats the difference between rep power and rep points
Rep is how much rep points you can give, and how much you take away, except the amount you deduct from someone is only half of your current power. But Toma can deduct rep from someone without it being halved. ;D
Example: If you have 6 rep power and you -rep someone they will lose 3 rep points.
But in Toma's case he will deduct 28 rep points. ;D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Cyl; 02-07-2010 at 12:08 PM.
Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:09 PM   #343
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
Rep is how much rep points you can give, and how much you take away, except the amount you deduct from someone is only half of your current power. But Toma can deduct rep from someone without it being halved. ;D
Example: If you have 6 rep power and you -rep someone they will lose 3 rep points.
But in Toma's case he will deduct 28 rep points. ;D
Lol! I was -repped here and it said stop riding Toma's jock. Thanks for the 1 rep point you took from me whoever you are.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:57 PM   #344
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Master of the Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
User is one of the most respected ninja in the in the tri-village area.
I just checked it, and its

User is one of the most respected ninja in the village.

Not

User is one of the most respected ninja in the in the tri-village area..
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A
thank you so much, Master!!!

Oh Gaara's Girl, your the sunshine in my day.
Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:
Your my true daddy sus could never change what happened between us

Master of the Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:02 PM   #345
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It was probably changed for some reason. I'm not very sure, but I got that one once (Tri-Village), maybe it was just updated.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:21 PM   #346
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

I barely get rep.

Spoiler:

18-0

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:23 PM   #347
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I've seen your posts, they're not worthy, try making them more detailed, and smarter.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:39 PM   #348
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

I am confused. Master of the Six Paths has 5 little green squares but 0 rep power. How is that possible?

Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:36 PM   #349
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Master of the Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
I am confused. Master of the Six Paths has 5 little green squares but 0 rep power. How is that possible?
I have 0 rep power, because I abused the reputation system. Mods and above can take away your rep power if you abuse it.

When will you get your rep power back?

Answer: You won't. Unless the Mods and above think that you deserve it back and you have learned your lesson.
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A
thank you so much, Master!!!

Oh Gaara's Girl, your the sunshine in my day.
Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:
Your my true daddy sus could never change what happened between us

Master of the Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:39 PM   #350
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Actually, that's partially true, and partially false.

You most likely get your rep back, you just have to wait a long time (Proof is under this statement) unless you prove you're worthy. (True part)
You can also get it back if you learn and abide by the rules, and show promising responsiblility.

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 04-09-2010 at 05:47 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 05:40 PM   #351
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Oh, okay. That makes sense.

Shame on you mister. :o

Abusing the reputation system, tsk tsk.

Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:46 PM   #352
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

how many rep points does each little green square represent?
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:48 PM   #353
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I'm not sure, I have six boxes, but I have seven rep points plus one because of post count....
Old 04-09-2010, 05:51 PM   #354
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You get one for your 50th post I believe, one for each 2000 posts in your post count and lastly you get one power per 100 points. As for the minute details, I think between 6 and 8, the boxes stop appearing until you reach nine and 10.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #355
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

You also gain 1 rep power when you are a member here for one whole year.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:07 PM   #356
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Wow, this gives alot of clarifacation! Thanks!

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:42 PM   #357
dillydally
Genin

dillydally is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have a question, how many more people do you have to rep both you can rep the same person again.

___
/^ ^\ "Let's make our relationship clear" ~ Suigestu
/----\ Because you can't have Karin without Suigestu

/\/\/\/\/
(>_ <) "I would love only myself and fight only for myself" ~ Gaara
/ / l \ Support Gaara, and put him in your signature.

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die: Into the valley of Death Rode the six hundred" - Charge of the Light Brigade
dillydally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:51 PM   #358
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillydally View Post
I have a question, how many more people do you have to rep both you can rep the same person again.
At least 20.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 02:40 PM   #359
Shinobi_Kitten
Veteran Chunin

Shinobi_Kitten saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i didnt know that....

Shinobi_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 02:44 PM   #360
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

did the rep amounts decrease like ranks/points like i mean more points in order to power up more
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote