Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 06:12 PM   #39321
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Sarge's Father saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarge's Father
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenon883 View Post
i second this
I third it. (hoping that made sense.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:13 PM   #39322
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

zenon883 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge's Father View Post
I third it. (hoping that made sense.)
(it did to me lol) hello sarge ^^

I can't unfriend my self. >.>

"I am the lightning bolt that strikes the tip of the peak." - Ganta Hitachi

"Does no one dare challenge the might of, Lu Bu!?" - Lu Bu

The Olympian of Blood

Beware of the Olympians of the Summit
War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 04-22-2010, 06:13 PM   #39323
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
*Flowers are everywhere.
xD
xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
I'm sorry but every single one of you are attractive. P:
Including you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
u make me want to post now and si, u r, missy
Awww

Thank you! ^//^
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:16 PM   #39324
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

It's about time I posted a couple new ones... it's gonna happen

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Old 04-22-2010, 06:17 PM   #39325
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboberino View Post
It's about time I posted a couple new ones... it's gonna happen
Sosuke would like that xD
Old 04-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #39326
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

''<_<

Last edited by Jimboberino; 10-05-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:27 PM   #39327
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

*glomps brother Jimmy.

lolol @ second picture.

Old 04-22-2010, 06:27 PM   #39328
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Your friend is a Red Wings fan! *shuns*

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Old 04-22-2010, 06:28 PM   #39329
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I already posted this SOMEWHERE on here, but hey, you can never have too many B.A./blurry as all hell pics like this one. xD
Spoiler:

Sunkist orange slurpee tongue. No editing was done to this. xD
Spoiler:

Me and mah pal Jon. I'm in LAZY mode.
Spoiler:
Lol Purdyful pics Jimmy! ;D

Old 04-22-2010, 06:29 PM   #39330
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
*glomps brother Jimmy.

lolol @ second picture.
*glompification in progress*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku View Post
Your friend is a Red Wings fan! *shuns*
I live in Michigan. It's mandatory if you like hockey to like the wings. xD

EDIT: Thanks, milady Muffykins.

Old 04-22-2010, 06:30 PM   #39331
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

AAAAAYYYY, Jimboberino! xD

Cool pics there brah.

Old 04-22-2010, 06:31 PM   #39332
Hockey Otaku

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I live in Michigan. It's mandatory if you like hockey to like the wings. xD
FALSE!
I hate the Red Wings, if it be treason so be it!

Quote:
/Gets in.

Quote:
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
Old 04-22-2010, 06:32 PM   #39333
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
I already posted this SOMEWHERE on here, but hey, you can never have too many B.A./blurry as all hell pics like this one. xD
Spoiler:

Sunkist orange slurpee tongue. No editing was done to this. xD
Spoiler:

Me and mah pal Jon. I'm in LAZY mode.
Spoiler:
Nice pics dere Jimmah
Old 04-22-2010, 06:32 PM   #39334
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Very, very nice Jimmy.

Lazy Mode = Yessssss

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 04-22-2010, 06:33 PM   #39335
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
AAAAAYYYY, Jimboberino! xD

Cool pics there brah.
Thankees. Way to go italian on me. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku View Post
FALSE!
I hate the Red Wings, if it be treason so be it!
I meant if you live in Michigan + like hockey. Also, I don't really like it, so don't hate me!! Dx

Old 04-22-2010, 06:34 PM   #39336
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Thankees. Way to go italian on me. lol
I am 1/4 Italian.

So it would happen sooner or later. xD

Old 04-22-2010, 06:36 PM   #39337
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
Nice pics dere Jimmah
Tanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Very, very nice Jimmy.

Lazy Mode = Yessssss
Indeed.... I enjoy lazy mode very much.

Quote:
I am 1/4 Italian.

Me too. But uhhh, I can't really keep track of much else. >.<

Old 04-22-2010, 06:36 PM   #39338
Hockey Otaku

Quote:
I meant if you live in Michigan + like hockey. Also, I don't really like it, so don't hate me!! Dx
I actually can't hate you or your friends adjacent for liking the Red Wings because I have way too many friends who like them. =/

We have the Blue Jackets. And I love them, even though no one else does. But the Cincinnati Cyclones are actually good, so, take that, Kalamazoo.

Quote:
/Gets in.

Quote:
Spoiler:

**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
Old 04-22-2010, 06:37 PM   #39339
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
I am 1/4 Italian.

I'm 3/4 ^^
Old 04-22-2010, 06:37 PM   #39340
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

...P:

Closed Thread