Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 04-16-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

~blackstar~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default rin's dead

cause in episode 108 kakashi says that everyone important to him was killed, considering that obito's death brought then closer togeter rin would be counted in that so she must be dead (right?)

Your honesty is appreciated. Unfortunately for you, I don't give a damn.
~Mai
The tears and blood of the dead mixes with an endless quicksand, and further fules the war
~Gaara
remember, you have no rights, so play nice!
~DA

BFFF...F...L?: kiko
other kinda friend person: sagemaster777...77?
~blackstar~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:55 PM   #2
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinobi killer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: rin's dead

Right...
Shinobi killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:33 PM   #3
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Well it is presumed, it is not confirmed until Masashi Kishimoto says that Rin is dead.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:04 PM   #4
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

It's only been hinted at that she is dead. It was never actually confirmed yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 08:59 AM   #5
MadaraUchihaTobi
Apprentice Genin

MadaraUchihaTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

its possible that shes dead but theres might be a chance shes alive
MadaraUchihaTobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 09:42 AM   #6
Hatake Girl
Chunin Exam Participant

Hatake Girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
It's only been hinted at that she is dead. It was never actually confirmed yet.
yes. i hope kishi will let us know sometime though...id like to know details...

Im a Pwincesssss!

Bf: no one at the moment...
Spoiler:

Quote:
to laugh when things are funny. Even if someone gets killed. That's the way of the twilight. All our shinobi will live on with that in mind even if the village falls. Long live the twilight

*FOREVER A VILLAGE*
Hatake Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:52 AM   #7
mr. awesomeness
Chunin

mr. awesomeness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

imo... I think she is dead. BUT it is a possbility she is not dead because Kishi hasn't really said anything about it

My Friends: Kakashi's Girl, rawrz321, Miss Kitty <3, I<3Declan, AgentShayd, Snowy Owl, Shoukry, Kibafan1, -im_ur_drug-, Katsuki

I belong to -I'm_ur_drug-
Friend and Master: EmoSakura

gf: fml
mr. awesomeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 04:35 PM   #8
Sasori_Sama
Ninja Academy Student

Sasori_Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Right, and Kakashi didnt said, that everyone who was dear to him is dead, he said, he LOST everybody, who was dear to him.. that hasnt to mean, that she is dead

I hope she is alive.. maybe as a new akatsuki member ?
Sasori_Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 04:45 PM   #9
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor

garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think she is dead but i could be wrong.
garra12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:16 PM   #10
Empath Of Pain
Special Jonin Candidate

Empath Of Pain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If she is alive. Then where in the blazing hell has she been?! haha
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred." - Pain

Shinra Tensei!
Empath Of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:28 PM   #11
Temari-san
Chunin Exam Participant

Temari-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empath Of Pain View Post
If she is alive. Then where in the blazing hell has she been?! haha
i know, right???

I love pink floyd, metallica, motley crue, led zeppelin and rammstein. ohh yes <3
Temari-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:31 PM   #12
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Wow You are as sharp as a beach ball arent you, your parents must be proud. xD jk =D
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:34 PM   #13
Temari-san
Chunin Exam Participant

Temari-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Wow You are as sharp as a beach ball arent you, your parents must be proud. xD jk =D
lolzzz ^^

I love pink floyd, metallica, motley crue, led zeppelin and rammstein. ohh yes <3
Temari-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 02:01 AM   #14
Empath Of Pain
Special Jonin Candidate

Empath Of Pain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temari-san View Post
i know, right???
Right! hahaha
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred." - Pain

Shinra Tensei!
Empath Of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:44 AM   #15
SakiUchiha
Apprentice Genin

SakiUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

She's dead. *SPOILER* In manga chapter 425, after Kakashi died, he said, "Master....Obito...Rin, I'm coming to see you now."
Quote:
Naruto on disney xd sucks don't watch it at all it is terrible too many edit's if you watch your eye's will explode.
SakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #16
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i guess so
geogreymon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 02:00 PM   #17
Madalyn Hatake
Freshmen Academy Student

Madalyn Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

My guess is that she died when the Kyuubi attacked, nothing can be proven though. You have to wonder, but I think she is dead, or at least, Kakashi thinks she is.
Madalyn Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 02:01 PM   #18
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Finally, someone just puts it out there. >_>
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:32 PM   #19
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

rouge night saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to rouge night

that question was always troubling my head but to be honest i dont know if she is or she isnt dead

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

rouge night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 03:03 PM   #20
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Rin's dead. They don't try to hide it. Kakashi says everyone who's close to him is dead and when he dies during the Invasion of Pain Kakashi says he couldn't save Rin.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote