Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Who Would Win
Neji 20 66.67%
Haku 10 33.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2009, 09:19 PM   #1
Kakashi71
Chunin Exam Participant

Kakashi71 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Haku Vs Neji

Who do you think will win 2 master mind 2 diffrent techniques who would win

I HAVE A CHIBI ZABUZA AND CHIBI AKAMARU!

One of the best threads ever:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ZABUZA'S SIGNATURE
I AM ZABUZA!!! HEAR ME RAWRZ!

I don't like akamaru :/ Kakashi71 is my master...

AKAMARU'S SIGNATURE
ruff?...Zabuza..equalz...meanie...n...destroy..hat e..
Old 06-14-2009, 10:09 PM   #2
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Haku Vs Neji

i think haku cus he'll just use the ice mirrors and go like hella fast, but then neji could use rotation i guess, but idk then lol

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Old 06-14-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
ANIMELVR4EVR
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: under a shady tree listening to music while doodling horribly
ANIMELVR4EVR is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
i think haku cus he'll just use the ice mirrors and go like hella fast, but then neji could use rotation i guess, but idk then lol

true, but neji can't do the rotation forever. eventually his chakra will die out. so i think haku

╔═══╗
║███║
║ (●)
╚═══╝
======۩۞۩======
███ANIMELVR4EVR███
======۩۞۩======
I <3 SHIKIBAME
Old 06-14-2009, 10:40 PM   #4
ByakuKage
Chunin

Location: Listening to heavy metal in the Hidden Metal Village
ByakuKage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Neji's got this one. I'll admit to not knowing too much about Haku (that was before I started following the Naruto series), but I've seen enough of him to believe Neji would easily win. Neji has his byakugan to see through Haku's ice mirror trick, and as for Haku's ice projectiles, Neji's pretty much got that covered with his rotation.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:41 PM   #5
ByakuKage
Chunin

Location: Listening to heavy metal in the Hidden Metal Village
ByakuKage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANIMELVR4EVR View Post
true, but neji can't do the rotation forever. eventually his chakra will die out. so i think haku
Well, Haku has a limited amount of chakra as well. He might run out of chakra before Neji does
Old 06-14-2009, 10:51 PM   #6
ANIMELVR4EVR
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuKage View Post
Well, Haku has a limited amount of chakra as well. He might run out of chakra before Neji does

unless haku throws a lot of senbons continuously. I agree with you that haku will run out of chakra

╔═══╗
║███║
║ (●)
╚═══╝
======۩۞۩======
███ANIMELVR4EVR███
======۩۞۩======
I <3 SHIKIBAME
Old 06-14-2009, 11:25 PM   #7
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine

which neji shippeden or regular

Old 06-14-2009, 11:29 PM   #8
ANIMELVR4EVR
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetaled View Post
which neji shippeden or regular

i was thinking about the kid one.

╔═══╗
║███║
║ (●)
╚═══╝
======۩۞۩======
███ANIMELVR4EVR███
======۩۞۩======
I <3 SHIKIBAME
Old 06-15-2009, 12:16 AM   #9
Yetiee
Genin

Yetiee is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Haku has the special kg of creating ice from combining wind and water jutsu...I Haku would win cause he has some more tricks up his sleeve...
Old 06-15-2009, 12:20 AM   #10
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine

then haku

Old 06-15-2009, 05:47 AM   #11
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Haku beats PTS Neji with his near-Lee speed and Ice Mirrors. Neji can use Rotation too, but I doubt he'll last that long...

Old 06-15-2009, 06:01 AM   #12
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

I say Neji, because even with Crystal Ice Mirrors, Neji has rotation, and if he can't keep that up, he can do that thing he did against Kidomaru, where he used chakra to sense where a projectile is coming from, and use the chakra to shift the course of the senbon to move direct them at places where they would cause less damage, and Neji has Byakugan, he can follow Haku's movements, and he can always use Byakugan to keep an eye on the senbon, and see where they come from, and dodge. If it were Shippuden Neji, then he could use 8 Trigrams: Air Palm or 8 Trigrams: Mountain Crusher, to break through the ice. Out argue me know Home Skillet!!!

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:53 AM   #13
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Neji.
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
Old 06-15-2009, 08:08 AM   #14
kakashi842
Chunin Exam Proctor

kakashi842 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via AIM to kakashi842

neji would definetly win he has the byakugan and he is stronger
Old 06-15-2009, 02:32 PM   #15
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
I say Neji, because even with Crystal Ice Mirrors, Neji has rotation, and if he can't keep that up, he can do that thing he did against Kidomaru, where he used chakra to sense where a projectile is coming from, and use the chakra to shift the course of the senbon to move direct them at places where they would cause less damage, and Neji has Byakugan, he can follow Haku's movements, and he can always use Byakugan to keep an eye on the senbon, and see where they come from, and dodge. If it were Shippuden Neji, then he could use 8 Trigrams: Air Palm or 8 Trigrams: Mountain Crusher, to break through the ice. Out argue me know Home Skillet!!!

Well said, I think you've just changed my opinion.

Old 06-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #16
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: California, where you sell your soul for fame and fortune.
Ayden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Neji I believe
Old 06-15-2009, 03:11 PM   #17
Yetiee
Genin

Yetiee is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wasent haku trained by anbu?
Old 06-15-2009, 03:33 PM   #18
narutorocks
Veteran Chunin

narutorocks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

On a personal level I favor Haku much more, but in a battle I think Neji would win based on what Nick said in his earlier post.

"But... but... my paw pads are so soft and supple!"~Pakkun
Old 06-15-2009, 07:11 PM   #19
DestinyMan
Chunin Exam Participant

DestinyMan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

neji.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:17 PM   #20
nine-tailed_naruto
Apprentice Genin

nine-tailed_naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Haku, I think he would see the blind spot and attack their, so Neji is screwed.

My dream... to play old-school nintendo with Jesus-sama!

I lose the game...

"The truth is the truth and the only thing you can do is to live with it."

Tags
haku, neji