Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 04-21-2010, 05:17 PM   #41
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 492 Early-Bird Discussion: Take That Haterz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Sasuke is Kain...Sasuke is SOOOOO Kain.
Though it pains me to say this... I think he is more like Golbez only he hasn't lost the emo yet. Madara of course is Zemus. Madara with Jyuubi Zeromus.

I don't think Sasuke was ever that jealous of Naruto at least in the sense of Sakura. Maybe a little jealous In terms of power sure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-21-2010, 05:19 PM   #42
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Though it pains me to say this... I think he is more like Golbez only he hasn't lost the emo yet. Madara of course is Zemus. Madara with Jyuubi Zeromus.

I don't think Sasuke was ever that jealous of Naruto at least in the sense of Sakura. Maybe a little jealous In terms of power sure.

Hmm true Golbez may be the better candidate for Sasuke.

Perhaps now he will restore Uchiha...ON THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who's Kain then?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:20 PM   #43
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hmm true Golbez may be the better candidate for Sasuke.

Perhaps now he will restore Uchiha...ON THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who's Kain then?
Gender switch! Sakura.

Nah, how 'bout Gaara.

Kabuto the traitor is of course Baigan the traitor. They even both have snakes coming out of them

Last edited by Wooster; 04-21-2010 at 05:23 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:25 PM   #44
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Gender switch! Sakura.

Nah, how 'bout Gaara.

Kabuto the traitor is of course Baigan the traitor.
Ok who are the Red Wings and where is Mysida?

...At least in my case.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:44 PM   #45
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ok who are the Red Wings and where is Mysida?
Duh, Gato Enterprises and the Land of Waves. I can do this all night.

Old 04-21-2010, 05:45 PM   #46
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori
Default Re: Chapter 492 Early-Bird Discussion

It kinda looked like Bleach to me, Naruto going to fight himself.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 04-21-2010, 05:46 PM   #47
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
It kinda looked like Bleach to me, Naruto going to fight himself.
Yep another copy example.

Old 04-21-2010, 05:51 PM   #48
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Duh, Gato Enterprises and the Land of Waves. I can do this all night.

Can you now...

Who is Rydia?
Who is the Bard?
Who is Rosa?
Who is Yang?
Who are Palom and Porom?
Who is Matoya?
Who is Edge?
Who is FuSoYa?
Who is Cid (FF4 version)

...At least in my case.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:58 PM   #49
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Can you now...

Who is Rydia?
Who is the Bard?
Who is Rosa?
Who is Yang?
Who are Palom and Porom?
Who is Matoya?
Who is Edge?
Who is FuSoYa?
Who is Cid (FF4 version)
Hinata
Killer Bee
Sakura
Guy
Konohamaru and Moegi
Who??? Wrong game.
Omoi, didn't see that one coming did you?
Toad Sage
Jiraiya

Old 04-21-2010, 06:02 PM   #50
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

next chapter will be the best no action all talk episode ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 06:08 PM   #51
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hinata
Killer Bee
Sakura
Guy
Konohamaru and Moegi
Who??? Wrong game.
Omoi, didn't see that one coming did you?
Toad Sage
Jiraiya

Killer Bee is Edward? How's that?
Omoi...good choice. No, I didn't see that coming.

Matoya is from FF1.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:11 PM   #52
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Killer Bee is Edward? How's that?
Omoi...good choice. No, I didn't see that coming.

Matoya is from FF1.

They both are musicians and run away. What more do you want?

The Eight Tails can be Anna.

Old 04-21-2010, 06:21 PM   #53
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
They both are musicians and run away. What more do you want?

The Eight Tails can be Anna.

I see. Good choice then.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:23 PM   #54
ForestS153
Genin

ForestS153 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Wow, Naruto's dark side is so evil. He doesn't want to sign autographs. Woah, everybody watch out.

So Sasuke's good side must be like this.

Sasuke:"HaHaHaHa, I just killed your family, your dog, and now I'm going to kill you! Oh, but I took out the trash. I'm nice like that."
LOL, you just blew my mind. Rep for you.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:57 PM   #55
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This chapter was ok but the thing I liked the most was definitely the ending! I think it makes so much sense to finally see that part of Naruto that he's obviously kept hidden all this time. Unlike Sasuke, Naruto hasn't let his "dark" emotions out that much...honestly that "dark" Naruto is right the village people are so fake that I would be pissed too. Killer Bee is right in holding off his training until he's over this because any openings of negative feelings he gives the Kyuubi and the Kyuubi will take over in a second.

Can't wait to see Naruto's reaction next week!
Old 04-21-2010, 08:18 PM   #56
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I ALREADY CALL IT MINATO WILL MAKE A APPERANCE ONCE AGAIN. =]

at least I hope so. =/
Old 04-21-2010, 08:28 PM   #57
Arashi13
Genin

Arashi13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Arashi13

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
I'm already gonna call it, Guy vs Kisame.
Guy would die...The other times they fought Kisame never showed his full power...

I liked this chapter...Hehe...evil Naruto is evil...

MY LIGHT AMPLIFICATION BY STIMULATED EMISSION OF RADIATION IS CURRENTLY BEING ENERGIZED. ERGO. THAT WHICH IS WHOOP WILL VERILY BE SHOOPED. GENUINELY.

*Reincarnation of Jiraiya, here.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:56 PM   #58
Hidden in the Ether
Academy Graduate

Hidden in the Ether is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i LOL'd when guy threw up on page 4.

i thought the last page was genjutsu..?
Old 04-21-2010, 09:43 PM   #59
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Well, I think we already knew that Naruto had a dark side, we only have to look back to his last conversation with Sasuke to see that (the part when he said that he could easily have been dark and revenge driven like Sasuke). This next chapter should be interesting......
I can see how Naruto may feel like his dark side does, they all hated and shunned him then all of a sudden they like him cause he saved them all from Pain, it's like, why should I forgive you for all those years of hate because you like me cause I saved your a$$.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Old 04-21-2010, 11:09 PM   #60
٥Minato٥
Ninja Academy Student

٥Minato٥ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well i thought it was gonna get interesting... naruto learning to control the nine tails. but if madara was the one controling the nine tails when it attacked the village could he control naruto after naruto is able to control the fox?

also the evil naruto this is going to be on heck of a fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
I ALREADY CALL IT MINATO WILL MAKE A APPERANCE ONCE AGAIN. =]

at least I hope so. =/
If he dose that will be frekin sweet...

"The fire's shadow illuminates the village"