Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 03-03-2010, 02:09 PM   #221
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: New Forum Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
Extending tags to ten if possible.
This is just my opinion being thrown out there, but is it really a necessity? I mean making tags, you don't have to write a full blown description of the developing thread.

Just a few keywords are fine tbh, I don't pay attention to them anyway.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:33 PM   #222
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Thumbs up Re: New Forum Suggestions

Quote:
Extending tags to ten if possible.
The max was 25 per thread, but the max applied by the creator of the thread was 5.

I changed the max for the thread creator to 15, and the applied by users to 10 (which may or may not be disabled at this time for certain usergroups). 15 should give you some wiggle room .
My dog Elly FTW:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:48 PM   #223
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

Akatsuki Tsunade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki Tsunade

i think it would be a good idea to show who is giving your rep points weather its good or bad. If you did that it would cut down on the unfair negative reps. if ur name is by it u more likely to be more honest and accountable for ur actions. And if u belive in the reason your giving ur rep weather it good or bad it shouldnt be a problem..

BUT as far as reporting harrassment spam and things of that nature i agree that should be private..

Tsunade Fav Quote
You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
<(((o)))>. .<(((o)))>

REP use it and dont abuse it.. Oh and feel free to add ur name too
Akatsuki Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:38 PM   #224
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Tsunade View Post
i think it would be a good idea to show who is giving your rep points weather its good or bad. If you did that it would cut down on the unfair negative reps. if ur name is by it u more likely to be more honest and accountable for ur actions. And if u belive in the reason your giving ur rep weather it good or bad it shouldnt be a problem..

BUT as far as reporting harrassment spam and things of that nature i agree that should be private..
People then just -rep in retaliation for every -rep they receive. We tested this before the forums were transitioned to vbulletin. Things did not go well and many feelings were hurt.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:40 PM   #225
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I don't know if this has been said yet, and I don't feel like looking through all 12 pages.

I think the Naruto: Shippuden part of the Forum should be divided into a Dub and Sub section now that Shippuden has been going on for awhile on Disney XD, Itunes, and on DVD.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:09 PM   #226
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I think that, as was mentioned in the petition thread, there should be a thread to discuss music. I would also enjoy a forum to discuss books, since I see some threads about books being made already, and in Off Topic so few times do I get a decent number of replies in my threads. Off Topic is meant mainly for threads with little to no point, so I can't discuss many things there without being ignored by a large amount of people. If you could completely divide Off-Topic into subsections, it could be made into Music, Books, Movies & TV, and Other. If you think of a fifth one, you can add it in there. Anyways, that's the way I would like Off-Topic to be organized at the moment. Besides, Off-Topic is the (second) most popular forum of all. It could use some organizing. Especially considering the Off-Topic "Make Our Posts Count" petition. Dividing the Off-Topic into sections might also divide the spam areas.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:33 PM   #227
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
I think that, as was mentioned in the petition thread, there should be a thread to discuss music. I would also enjoy a forum to discuss books, since I see some threads about books being made already, and in Off Topic so few times do I get a decent number of replies in my threads. Off Topic is meant mainly for threads with little to no point, so I can't discuss many things there without being ignored by a large amount of people. If you could completely divide Off-Topic into subsections, it could be made into Music, Books, Movies & TV, and Other. If you think of a fifth one, you can add it in there. Anyways, that's the way I would like Off-Topic to be organized at the moment. Besides, Off-Topic is the (second) most popular forum of all. It could use some organizing. Especially considering the Off-Topic "Make Our Posts Count" petition. Dividing the Off-Topic into sections might also divide the spam areas.
I greatly agree with this. Organization is one of the number one things I like in a forum. Going beyond what we have now and doing something like this would be greatly appreciated, especially if the petition to make all posts count goes through.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:38 PM   #228
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

I created a thread about extending tags' characters to more than 25 but no luck. Long story short, I wish the tags' characters could extend to 50 if it's possible.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:39 PM   #229
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
I created a thread about extending tags' characters to more than 25 but no luck. Long story short, I wish the tags' characters could extend to 50 if it's possible.
This is a thread for suggesting for the creation of new forums and sub-forums. Tags have nothing to do with this.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:03 PM   #230
xPH03NIX
Freshmen Academy Student

xPH03NIX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey guys im new to the forums and i dont know if it is really related to this threads topic. Anyway, last time i tried to watch naruto shippuden episodes here i could do it easily (that was about 7-8 months) but now when i try to watch the episodes it says that the requested video is not available in my region. Can someone please explain? msg back plz>
xPH03NIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 08:09 PM   #231
Twilight Original
Chunin Exam Participant

Twilight Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPH03NIX View Post
Hey guys im new to the forums and i dont know if it is really related to this threads topic. Anyway, last time i tried to watch naruto shippuden episodes here i could do it easily (that was about 7-8 months) but now when i try to watch the episodes it says that the requested video is not available in my region. Can someone please explain? msg back plz>
Scheduled to begin Monday morning, the 12th of April, all Naruto episodes accessed from www.naruto.com will take you to watch them at www.vizanime.com.

Nothing else has changed, just the location of the episodes for ease of viewing.

Also, just to let you know. This is not a forum suggestion.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A
thank you so much, Master!!!

Oh Gaara's Girl, your the sunshine in my day.
Quote:
Your my true daddy sus could never change what happened between us

Twilight Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 08:17 PM   #232
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

What about the idea of having a separate section dedicated to TV and movies. I made that thread, but no one has interest of the idea. Let's hope the idea comes through.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 08:34 PM   #233
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
What about the idea of having a separate section dedicated to TV and movies. I made that thread, but no one has interest of the idea. Let's hope the idea comes through.
No one, you say?

I just made the suggestion yesterday. And with more to it than just movies and TV. Can an admin please reply to it and give their opinion on it soon before it gets buried? I absolutely hate it when that happens.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:35 PM   #234
xPH03NIX
Freshmen Academy Student

xPH03NIX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Original View Post
Scheduled to begin Monday morning, the 12th of April, all Naruto episodes accessed from will take you to watch them at .

Nothing else has changed, just the location of the episodes for ease of viewing.

Also, just to let you know. This is not a forum suggestion.

Yea i know. thats the site im going to and it still saysthe same thing! Oh well, looks like im not gonna be able to enjoy any more naruto =[
xPH03NIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:46 AM   #235
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Naruto releases.
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 12:01 PM   #236
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Can I please get additional opinions on this?
Old 04-25-2010, 04:47 PM   #237
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I agree with this. I often see a lot of topics about Music, Movies, etc but they get lost in the other Off-Topic posts. When I joined I had been wondering why they didn't have their own sections like most sites have. But they should get their own sections or subsections, even if it's just Music getting it. It would be nice if there was some more organization here, especially in Off-Topic.

Last edited by Vocaloid; 04-25-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 04:51 PM   #238
Tobi-Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Tobi-Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

They should have a thing for deleting old threads that aren't being posted on, like those locked threads

Tobi-Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:15 PM   #239
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

Akatsuki Tsunade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki Tsunade

Ok u know when u go to story and charators to find out more info and bio on each charators is there any way of added pain and konan on there since we all ready have come to them in the storry line... ok thankz

ps whoever thought of this mini icons and having to find them is a GEINUS its fun

Tsunade Fav Quote
You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
<(((o)))>. .<(((o)))>

REP use it and dont abuse it.. Oh and feel free to add ur name too

Last edited by Akatsuki Tsunade; 04-29-2010 at 03:47 PM.
Akatsuki Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 04:22 PM   #240
Neji-Hyaku Ni Ju Hasho
is not allowed in the battlegrounds.

Neji-Hyaku Ni Ju Hasho is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Neji-Hyaku Ni Ju Hasho

It would be nice to have a forum to directly report any mistreatment from those on the website.
Neji-Hyaku Ni Ju Hasho is offline   Reply With Quote