Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Did Naruto Get Lucky With Shuriken Rasengan?
Yes 67 70.53%
No 28 29.47%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-15-2010, 06:49 PM   #201
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Default Re: The Kakuzu Fan Club

Sure! Welcome to the Fan Club!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:53 PM   #202
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

Tarkorotsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Tarkorotsu

Testing is done for now until next week when I am going to do more testing!

@Ishtar thank you for the compliment.

Village of the Winds

Tarkorotsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:00 PM   #203
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I have testing starting up again on Monday and running til Friday! O well, at least I can somewhat enjoy the usually very short weekend...

TGIF.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:43 PM   #204
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

Enjoy being free from reality for two days.

Village of the Winds

Old 04-17-2010, 09:21 PM   #205
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarkorotsu View Post
Enjoy being free from reality for two days.
1 day now!

And I just forgot I had homework, so there goes about 5 minutes of my life...

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-18-2010, 04:19 PM   #206
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

can i join?

I will not hesitate.
XxblackxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 05:58 PM   #207
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxblackxX View Post
can i join?
Of course.

And btw, my weekend has officially ended...

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-18-2010, 06:13 PM   #208
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
Of course.

And btw, my weekend has officially ended...
mine too....

I will not hesitate.
XxblackxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:26 PM   #209
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The Deidara Fan Club supports the Kakazu Fan Club! C:
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

<--Click to help it hatch
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:38 PM   #210
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

Well since you support us, then we support the Deidara Club.

Deidara Club

Village of the Winds

Old 04-21-2010, 05:37 PM   #211
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Sorry everyone, I haven't and will not be on the rest of the week because I have testing this entire week plus volleyball, soccer, and homework... My life is basically over...

But, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 comes out soon, so I guess I have something to look foreward to besides my cruise!

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-21-2010, 05:41 PM   #212
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

I am a Clash of Ninja Revolution guy and sorry to hear about your life ending.

Village of the Winds

Last edited by Tarkorotsu; 04-22-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 03:16 PM   #213
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

well.. i dont think any week could beat the week ive been having...but good luk with testing ^^
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:58 PM   #214
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Hey guys! I managed to log in for a few minutes or so. I won't be on probably at all tommorrow either because I have a volleyball tournament...so...yeah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarkorotsu View Post
I am a Clash of Ninja Revolution guy and sorry to hear about your life ending.
Thanks... I used to enjoy the CON series until it fell behind in the story... I bought that last one (Revolution 3) and was not satisfied...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiku View Post
well.. i dont think any week could beat the week ive been having...but good luk with testing ^^
Thanks... My testing isn't over until this up-coming Tuesday... What happended?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-24-2010, 06:56 AM   #215
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

well, my binder totally died, someone stole stuff out of my locker, my perents dont accnoladge that i exist, some one lost my disk, i found that every one i know pretty much hates me, im failing in algebra, i cant find my lunch card, and the guy i like has no idea i even exsist...
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3

Last edited by Chiku; 04-24-2010 at 03:30 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:12 AM   #216
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
well, my binder totally died, someone stole stuff out of my locker, my perents dont accnoladge that i exist, some one lost my disk, i found that every one i know pretty much hates me, im failing in algebra, i cant find my lunch card, and the guy i like has no idea i even exsist...
Ouch... That is worse than my week so I shoudlnt be complaining. I'm sorry... Hopefully this week goes better.

btw, my binders die all the time too. WHOSE IDEA WAS IT TO MAKE BINDERS WITH CARDBOARD INTERIORS!?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-25-2010, 03:37 PM   #217
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

i know who ever decided on making them like that needs to be slaped!!!
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 04-26-2010, 04:27 PM   #218
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i know who ever decided on making them like that needs to be slaped!!!
Seriously! I mean once the outer covering eventually rips apart, the cardboard interior is then ripped, bent, etc. MAKE THEM WILL ALUMMINUM OR SOMETHING!

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-26-2010, 04:42 PM   #219
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

i know!!!! i would rather have a heavy binder then one that breaks every 5 minutes!!!
/|\
./\~
Quote:
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 04-27-2010, 04:53 PM   #220
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Hey Guys! Good news! I am officially done with state testing for the rest of the year! I some-what have a life again!
Quote:
i know!!!! i would rather have a heavy binder then one that breaks every 5 minutes!!!
Yeah, aren't binders like $7.00 a piece now anyway?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:

Tags
akatsuki, hidan, kakuzu, kakuzu fc, madara, money, official fan club