Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:22 PM   #21
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 492 Early-Bird Discussion

I have to say I quite impressed with the translator. They actually translated all the Killer Bee rhyming, even in his little book.

The best part was Dattebayo was crossed out.

"Those sunglasses rule. You look like a tool."

Moving on:

So do we all agree Guy will fight Kisame, use the eight-inner gates and die?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Wooster; 04-21-2010 at 04:25 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:24 PM   #22
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

... >>>>> One Manga sleepyfans who turned out to be faster for once.

Which is ironic because they are known to be the fastest translators.

Also King Kong bowed to Killerbee.

Last edited by Err; 11-02-2010 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:25 PM   #23
Seraphim
Apprentice Genin

Seraphim is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Chapter 492 Early-Bird Discussion: Take That Haterz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Edit wait: Naruto does his Sexy-No-Jutsu on bee, and Bee doesn't care and doesn't bother to even glace at Naruto. So Bee's gay for resisting Naruto famus Sexy Jutsu (jk)
in Killerbee's defense, I would be freaked out pretty hard core if some annoying kid suddenly turned into a group of hot chicks. In the human brain, fear and panic beat sex-drive (as far as I know).
Maybe the evil naruto is kyuubi? or a personification of? I'm just throwin ideas out there at this point. on a side note, I don't think that there has ever been this much awesome on one island.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

by: Firewind

by: Nightwish

by: Elvenking
Old 04-21-2010, 04:26 PM   #24
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I just had to post that.

Page 10 was the best page ever
"Yes, he fell for it!"

Indeed, it's a gold mine of quotes.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:26 PM   #25
Bioyard
Apprentice Genin

Bioyard is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i know i'm getting it for free and its coming out every week, i shouldnt B-to the-atch. But i'd have like alittle more content in this chapter. It kinda felt like a filler with a cool ending.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:27 PM   #26
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
in Killerbee's defense, I would be freaked out pretty hard core if some annoying kid suddenly turned into a group of hot chicks. In the human brain, fear and panic beat sex-drive (as far as I know).
Maybe the evil naruto is kyuubi? or a personification of? I'm just throwin ideas out there at this point. on a side note, I don't think that there has ever been this much awesome on one island.
Hey, if you have Guy AND Killer Bee, it's always a party.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:30 PM   #27
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
"Yes, he fell for it!"

Indeed, it's a gold mine of quotes.
sexy jutsu go! the only problem with it. If a guys goes for it he's going to a guy, if he doesn't go for it he's crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
Mayebe Naruto is sexualy frustraded when he made that jutsu XD. But if bee fell for it he's falling for a boy. So either waY B could be gay; Falling for it or not falling for it

What we saw is the inner Naruto; hence his dark side.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:33 PM   #28
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

What we saw is the inner Naruto; hence his dark side.
Wow, Naruto's dark side is so evil. He doesn't want to sign autographs. Woah, everybody watch out.

So Sasuke's good side must be like this.

Sasuke:"HaHaHaHa, I just killed your family, your dog, and now I'm going to kill you! Oh, but I took out the trash. I'm nice like that."

Old 04-21-2010, 04:35 PM   #29
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

What was Guy doing there? There is defiantly now going to be Guy vs Kisame...

~
~

Old 04-21-2010, 04:37 PM   #30
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Ok this chapter gets Brownie Points for saying

"Are you a bad enough dude?"

(too bad they didn't remember the "to rescue the president from ninjas part)

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:39 PM   #31
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wow, Naruto's dark side is so evil. He doesn't want to sign autographs. Woah, everybody watch out.

Sasuke:"HaHaHaHa, I just killed your family, your dog, and now I'm going to kill you! Oh, but I took out the trash. I'm nice like that."
Naruto: Just kill them all Naruto. They only like you because your stronger then them all. They only fear you, they only want to live so there suck up to you because they dont want to die. Your a monster and your'll all ways be like that, everyone see's you the same way. They fear you Naruto; give it up. No one likes you, the only fear you. Use there fear to your advantage, use it to your will and you'lll be unstopable.
Naruto: Wha-!

Lol I bet Evil Naruto will say something like that.

-
Sasuke's inner self is a a scard cry baby 2-1

Old 04-21-2010, 04:39 PM   #32
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Ok this chapter gets Brownie Points for saying

"Are you a bad enough dude?"

(too bad they didn't remember the "to rescue the president from ninjas part)
So the Bad Dudes are Killer Bee and Guy right? But who is George Bush?

Old 04-21-2010, 04:49 PM   #33
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

It looks we're in for a "Looking Within" Chapter next week. Ugh.
Hasn't the series had enough of that? Can we stop with the
soul searching?

I'm liking Killer Bee though more now. He seems like he's actually
becoming a character and not a gag who can fight well.

Hope we get to see some pointless "fights" with Aoba and Guy
where they try to survive against Random Animal Encounters.
Yamato should join in on the fun. Of course KB would save them.

Well it looks like I was wrong on Sasuke EMSing Zetsu in this
chapter. Looks like that might take a little while longer.
But it will eventually happen. Unless Kishimoto is just messing with me.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:01 PM   #34
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
It looks we're in for a "Looking Within" Chapter next week. Ugh.
Hasn't the series had enough of that? Can we stop with the
soul searching?

I'm liking Killer Bee though more now. He seems like he's actually
becoming a character and not a gag who can fight well.

Hope we get to see some pointless "fights" with Aoba and Guy
where they try to survive against Random Animal Encounters.
Yamato should join in on the fun. Of course KB would save them.

Well it looks like I was wrong on Sasuke EMSing Zetsu in this
chapter. Looks like that might take a little while longer.
But it will eventually happen. Unless Kishimoto is just messing with me.
So you agree the Dark Link, whoops I mean Dark Naruto is stupid.

I mean it makes some sense Naruto says: "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. Grrrr....Hulk Smash!!" So obviously Naruto has to solve his anger problems, but did Kishimoto really have to pull the oldest trick in the book.

Cecil:"Oh noes!. I have to fight myself to become a Paladin." Heh, I guess that makes Killer Bee Tellah.

Killer Bee:"You spoony bard...Ya fool."

So did I put enough references in here, so everyone can see how often this is done?

Guy is going to fight Kismae right. And then he will die. I guess the only good thing about that is Kakashi wouldn't die, at least not yet.

Old 04-21-2010, 05:04 PM   #35
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

NAGATO_PAIN has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Alot of spoilers tags missing....are u guys still smoking weed cuz of EARTH (WEED) DAY?? and yup its out and it looked like EVIL NARUTO had SAGE MODE ON??!! You can see it clearly too!!
Old 04-21-2010, 05:06 PM   #36
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Anyone who comes into a thread named:

Chapter 492 Early-Bird Discussion

and doesn't expected spoilers must be high on something.

Old 04-21-2010, 05:11 PM   #37
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

NAGATO_PAIN has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Anyone who comes into a thread named:

Chapter 492 Early-Bird Discussion

and doesn't expected spoilers must be high on something.
i basically said that why repeat it?
Old 04-21-2010, 05:12 PM   #38
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAGATO_PAIN View Post
i basically said that why repeat it?
You have confused spoilers with spoiler tags.

Old 04-21-2010, 05:12 PM   #39
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So you agree the Dark Link, whoops I mean Dark Naruto is stupid.

I mean it makes some sense Naruto says: "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. Grrrr....Hulk Smash!!" So obviously Naruto has to solve his anger problems, but did Kishimoto really have to pull the oldest trick in the book.

Cecil:"Oh noes!. I have to fight myself to become a Paladin." Heh, I guess that makes Killer Bee Tellah.

Killer Bee:"You spoony bard...Ya fool."

So did I put enough references in here, so everyone can see how often this is done?

Guy is going to fight Kismae right. And then he will die. I guess the only good thing about that is Kakashi wouldn't die, at least not yet.

Sasuke is Kain...Sasuke is SOOOOO Kain.

...At least in my case.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:14 PM   #40
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I was impress with Naruto rap. I kinda see where this training is going. It's predectible