Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 10:49 PM   #121
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: "Make Our Posts Count Again" Petition

I'm in.

/Signs
Old 04-20-2010, 10:59 PM   #122
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Im in *signs in big letters SEPHIROTH/JEREMY UCHIHA*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:45 AM   #123
Toph
Chunin

Toph is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What does it even prove if all of our post will count? I mean, we are here to have fun right? It never matters whether you'll be a Genin or an academy student for the rest of your life, as long as you have fun... That's what counts.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:46 AM   #124
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toph View Post
What does it even prove if all of our post will count? I mean, we are here to have fun right? It never matters whether you'll be a Genin or an academy student for the rest of your life, as long as you have fun... That's what counts.
I'll rather be a Jonin Leader rather than a academy student. I for one have some pride in my rank and post count.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-21-2010, 03:34 AM   #125
evil buzzard
Special Jonin Candidate

evil buzzard saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to evil buzzard

Signs\

┌─┐ ─┐
│▒│ /▒/
│▒│/▒/
│▒ /▒/─┬─┐
│▒│▒|▒│▒│
┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌

Lives in AgentShayd's skirt.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:31 PM   #126
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

/Signs

Old 04-21-2010, 07:18 PM   #127
Level6Ninja
Genin

Level6Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i've been on this forum for 2 days and i already feel like it need this. /signs

Old 04-21-2010, 07:23 PM   #128
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I only go to the Rp place xD so i guess i need this.

Old 04-21-2010, 07:23 PM   #129
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

*Signs* But I would first like to mention that I had an idea for dividing the Off Topic section into smaller sections if posts count again, so that the posts that actually matter won't get buried under posts like "..........." And "I'm bored."
Old 04-21-2010, 07:26 PM   #130
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
*Signs* But I would first like to mention that I had an idea for dividing the Off Topic section into smaller sections if posts count again, so that the posts that actually matter won't get buried under posts like "..........." And "I'm bored."
I would GREATLY recommend this suggestion if this petition goes through. I'm planning on sending it to SRhyse if we get up to 100 signers.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 04-21-2010, 07:29 PM   #131
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
I would GREATLY recommend this suggestion if this petition goes through. I'm planning on sending it to SRhyse if we get up to 100 signers.
I posted it in the "New Forums" thread and am waiting for a response from someone. If you want to read it it's over there.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:56 PM   #132
garraswerewolf
Jonin

garraswerewolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

me will sign it mikei

and i know a few other people who would to i have to talk to them first

Old 04-21-2010, 08:51 PM   #133
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

TheJapaneseKamikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Signs\ Hope this Petiton will succeed.

It's a key to success.
^ A very wise and resourceful tip. 8D
Old 04-21-2010, 09:56 PM   #134
original uchiha
Banned

original uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

signs
Old 04-22-2010, 02:12 AM   #135
Toph
Chunin

Toph is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well... I really don't agree with the idea but it seems like everybody wants it changed so I'll sign the petition for the sake of the forum users.

/signs TOPH
Old 04-22-2010, 07:49 AM   #136
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't know if this is a good idea... But like toph said, everyone wants it, soooo...

/signs

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:47 AM   #137
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Sign me up!
Old 04-24-2010, 07:50 AM   #138
toad
Chunin Exam Proctor

toad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i toad officially sighn this petition

toad
Toad's already a villain's name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by toad
i like that ur thing says great toad sage! the toads rule!! lol
Toads unite!!

Old 04-24-2010, 07:51 AM   #139
MasterOfPain
Veteran Chunin

MasterOfPain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

/joins

Old 04-24-2010, 04:12 PM   #140
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

9 more people.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Closed Thread