Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:17 PM   #41
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: chapter 492

[QUOTE=zerosameri;2946573]I'm not going to translat it though because it proably fake. Either way it's a fun read.
thanks sorta...
Old 04-20-2010, 12:39 PM   #42
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

@jurrasenshuriken: Oh well XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-20-2010, 01:07 PM   #43
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'll try to translate it then i'll edit this post once done, lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto and Bee meet.
Naruto says something like "So, you're the 8 tails Jinchuuriki?!"
KillerBee and Naruto continue to talk.
Yamato said something, (i dont even know what the hell he said XDXD)
The lightning ninja(not Killerbee) leaves?
KillerBee then talks to naruto on controlling bijuu.
Yamato is not really liking the situation.
Naruto and Killerbee still continue to talk about controlling the bijuu.
Zetsu and Madara discuss. Zetsu says something of Orochimaru (idk what the hell it was tho 0_o)
Madara says about Kabuto's Impure World Resurrection jutsu
Zetsu says that Kabuto is strong (not sure right here....)
Madara says something about Eternal mangekyou Sharingan until (Sasuke?) intefered in with them. Sasuke says like "That's right"
He also says "I felt a great power"
Madara says something(not sure here either)
Sasuke than says "I will still get Naruto even my hands are cut off"
-then it returns to Naruto and KillerBee-
Killerbee asks how much naruto could control the kyyubi? (not sure right here either)
Killerbee says to neogtiate? (uuuh....idk lol o.O)
Naruto goes in his mind where the Kyuubi cage is
Naruto and Kyuubi talk....Kyuubi not really liking the idea?
Kyuubi wants something in return for controlling him of Naruto?

(Thats pretty much it....lol sounds more better than kabuto stabbing Madara spoiler!! XDXD)

BTW zerosameri, the 1st and last spoiler is the same thing, lol. I can tell by just looking at it. XD

Last edited by Zazuro; 04-20-2010 at 01:37 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:14 PM   #44
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
I'll try to translate it then i'll edit this post once done, lol.
1st part is Naruto and Bee talking about Naruto controlling the Kyuubi
2nd part is Naruto and Bee talking still, but Yamato really doesn't wnat Naruto to train will Bee (maybe because Yamato has to seal Naruto when the Kyuubi takes over and as we saw befor 3 times is Yamato limit)
3rd part is Zetsu and Madara taking about Sasuke, Kabuto and the EMS
4rth part is Bee saying how to controll the Kyuubi
5th part is NAruto and the kyuubi talking, on how the Kyuubi will alway win

Last edited by zerosameri; 04-20-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:40 PM   #45
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

that sounds realistic i mean a fool like Bee controling the 8-tails so he musta made a deal to allow it something in return for using its power. i wonder what the Kyuubi is gonna want from Naruto in return for allowing Naruto the ability to call upon its power. and seeing how Naruto has a strong will it must be something interesting because if he makes this deal there will be no way he can accidently come forth anymore.

one idea is that he has to make sure to kill off the Uchiha clan finally so there will be no threat for someone to ever control him again?

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Old 04-20-2010, 05:38 PM   #46
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

SageNaruto69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

atleast that sounds good. are we getting naruto manga stiil or no?
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

THE MANGA IS NOT CALLED "SASUKE" FOR A REASON. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

-my genius words of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZuRo
Wise words from the CAPS man himself! *claps*
Old 04-20-2010, 05:44 PM   #47
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69 View Post
I sure hope so! Just the spoilers coming in late.... =/

Let's wait until tomorrow, like midday and see.

Old 04-20-2010, 06:12 PM   #48
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
I sure hope so! Just the spoilers coming in late.... =/

Let's wait until tomorrow, like midday and see.
I have some bad news 2ch posted this

Quote:
<読者の皆様へ>
「今、ネット上には漫画を不正コピーしたものがあふれています。これらの不正コピーとアップは
すべて、漫画家たちの気持ちに反しておこなわれたものです。
そして、この作品をこう読んでほしいという作者の意図をも大きくねじ曲げています。
不正コピーを作りネットにアップする行為は、たとえそれが気軽な気持ちでおこなわれたとしても 、
漫画家が心血を注いだ表現活動を傷つけることであり、また、法に触れる行為でもあります。
私たちは、こうした不正コピーを発見するつど、漫画家と話し合いながら、
考えられるあらゆる策を講じてきました。しかし、心ない人たちはあまりに多く、
残念ながらそのすべてには対応し切れてはいないのが現状です。読者の皆様にお願いです。
ネット上にある不正コピーは、漫画文化、漫画家の権利、そして何より、
漫画家の魂を深く傷つけるものです。それらすべて法に触れる行為であるということを、
今一度、ご理解ください。また漫画家の方々と集英社は今後も、ネット上のあらゆる不正コ
ピーに対しては厳正に対処していきます。読者の皆様の変わらぬご支援をお願いいたします」
(引用掲載)
Basicaly in other words it say "No more spoillers sorry"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69 View Post
Um Maybe.

Old 04-20-2010, 06:20 PM   #49
RicenChicken
Banned

RicenChicken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Seems to me like kyuubi would ask

"Naruto after you become hokage for awhile you must let me take over."
Old 04-20-2010, 06:25 PM   #50
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post

Basicaly in other words it say "No more spoillers sorry"
It's only Shueisha giving a shoutout.
Lone Wolf posted the trans here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaHelpers
To all our readers
There are now many people unjustly posting copies of manga on the internet. These unjust copies are inconsistent with mangakas' feelings. They are also distorting the authors' intentions of "I want the work to be read this way". The actions of posting these unjust copies on the net, into which the mangakas have poured their hearts, are not only hurting mangakas in real life but are also against the law, even if done in a light-hearted manner. Every time we discover such "unjust copies", we talk to the mangaka and consider every possible countermeasure. But the number of inconsiderate people is great, and at present we cannot deal with all of them. We have a request for all our readers. The unjust internet copies are deeply hurting the manga culture, mangakas' rights, and even mangakas' souls. Please understand once again that all of that is against the law. Also, the mangakas and Shueisha will severely deal with any unjust copies found on the internet. We ask that our readers please continue to support us.

~Weekly Shounen Jump editorial department

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:36 PM   #51
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
It's only Shueisha giving a shoutout.
Lone Wolf posted the trans here.
Giving a shoutout that say's "your stealing and hurting the writers so stop posting them for there sake" XD

Old 04-20-2010, 06:41 PM   #52
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Giving a shoutout that say's "your stealing and hurting the writers so stop posting them for there sake" XD
False.
More a shoutout:
"Your stealing them thus leading us to lose profits".
Heck it's so goddamn obvious its just about the money.

What they're doing is below all I've ever seen.Worse than stealing.
They're taking away the Manga by that.
Net is the only way for me to read Naruto,Bleach,OP cause they don't sell it here.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:45 PM   #53
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
False.
More a shoutout:
"Your stealing them thus leading us to lose profits".
Heck it's so goddamn obvious its just about the money.

What they're doing is below all I've ever seen.Worse than stealing.
They're taking away the Manga by that.
Net is the only way for me to read Naruto,Bleach,OP cause they don't sell it here.
Money hungry people.

They do seel Manga's in the only but only at a few storys like Book-A-milloin

Old 04-20-2010, 06:52 PM   #54
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Aaaaah crappp! D:

Old 04-20-2010, 08:14 PM   #55
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
What now?
What do you mean "What now?"? Isn't it obvious? this thread's title is "Chapter 492" and yet the chapter hasn't even been released yet (in English) so that it can actually be discussed and whether the spoilers you posted were fake or not (I don't know) no one in this thread is really discussing anything that's going on with the story....so yeah I was referring to some of you competing to see who opens the threads first for the chapter discussions. It's kind of annoying really...technically it should be one thread for the "spoilers" with "spoilers" in the title and 1 or 2 threads max for the actual chapter discussion...but hey it's just my opinion and what do I know.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:17 PM   #56
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Default Re: chapter 492 Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
What do you mean "What now?"? Isn't it obvious? this thread's title is "Chapter 492" and yet the chapter hasn't even been released yet (in English) so that it can actually be discussed and whether the spoilers you posted were fake or not (I don't know) no one in this thread is really discussing anything that's going on with the story....so yeah I was referring to some of you competing to see who opens the threads first for the chapter discussions. It's kind of annoying really...technically it should be one thread for the "spoilers" with "spoilers" in the title and 1 or 2 threads max for the actual chapter discussion...but hey it's just my opinion and what do I know.
Is the tittle better for you now?

Old 04-20-2010, 08:26 PM   #57
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hey zero you changed the title without locking it in the wrong section. This is just for you:

YouTube:

Old 04-20-2010, 08:48 PM   #58
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Hey zero you changed the title without locking it in the wrong section. This is just for you:
Character talk is a Man's 3rd best friend

Old 04-20-2010, 08:52 PM   #59
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Character talk is a Man's 3rd best friend
I prefer Attack, Weapons, and Summons. I believe that section was created just to move threads back and forth. I mean what else is there?

Old 04-20-2010, 09:00 PM   #60
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

A site who's name is similiar to Mangekyou Sharingan said they will indeed release the Chapters tomorrow or today in some parts.

Keep your eyes open.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.