Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

View Poll Results: Who's fault was it?
It is all Naruto's fault! 6 3.87%
It is the Parents fault! 149 96.13%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2010, 09:46 PM   #1
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian
 
Sasuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Posts: 4,005
Rep Power: 12
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke
Default Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

A couple years back, a kid stuck his head in the sand "imitating" Gaara. He ended up suffocating and he died. Now when this hit the news, the parents and the news all pointed there fingers at Naruto and said it was Naruto's fault that he died. I truly think it was the parents fault because they were not keeping a close eye on there child and I also blame the child because he did not have the common sense to not bury his head.

Debate(I think I know what the answer will be):
__________________
I got second place in the 2010 Trivia Contest!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:48 PM   #2
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin
 
Maikeru D. Shinigami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Funhouse
Posts: 44,851
Rep Power: 55
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

No, it's the parent's fault for not watching what his/her/their children are doing.
__________________
"The closer you get to the light, the darker your shadow becomes."

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
Senkaimon
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Senkaimon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Graveyard.
Posts: 762
Rep Power: 10
Senkaimon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

It was both the kid and his parents' fault.

Kid - He stuck his head in the sand, which wasn't even deep. He could've brought his head out, but I guess he decided to see if he could breathe under sand.

Parents - They didn't have someone (or themselves) watching him, and that's why it ended up as it did.
Naruto - It's an anime; if kids are dumb enough to believe chakra and people like that exist...they need help...
__________________
R.I.P. OnyxBlossom....you were the very best cousin I could ask for.

A blank sig talking about a blank sig is uber boring, isn't it?
Senkaimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:03 PM   #4
Konan
Chunin
 
Konan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Why do you want to know... STALKER
Posts: 1,081
Rep Power: 10
Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

Gaara doesn't even put people's head in sand, he swallows them in sand xD

But besides that the kid was stupid enough to stick his head into sand when he should have more common sense (as a 10 year old) not to do that. Also where were the parents at this incident? They should have been watching the kid, and if the kid is going to stick his head in sand to act like Gaara (which has no relevance to Gaara besides the property of sand) then the parents have more blame for not teaching the kid that you need to live off of air.
__________________
~Nagato believed in you, so I will believe in you too ~Konan

-Forum Family-

Brother's: Anbu-Phoenix, KyzaBankz, thenagan, shippuden515120, ninetaled, itachi/madara
Sister's: bloom13, sakuraharuno444
Cousin's: C-C, waterlemon-chi, Kaze-Ryuu
BestFriend: V-Valentine

~3rd Place in TBC's Trivia Contest -Tia Harribel

Konan
Spoiler:
................................
................................
................................
................................
................................
................................
................................
................................
................................
................................

By giving KonanSenpai a internet you have saved the wrath brought to kittens and puppys from TheDemonZabuza's and MaikeruShinigami's Internets.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Konan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:08 PM   #5
TOKIE_TOKIE
Chunin Exam Participant
 
TOKIE_TOKIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Village Hidden In the Wastelands
Posts: 586
Rep Power: 0
TOKIE_TOKIE is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

its the kids fault. he had no common sense i bet he watched tom and jerry but never tried to blow up a mouse but when a character that looks human does something he does it.....srry if it soent make sense but over all its the kids fault
__________________
Your Whereabouts Unknown.
Please Know You Can Come Home.
Its Alright.
I Live For The Moment
Our Silence Is Broken.
Its Alright.


GENIN OF THE VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE
VoLcAnO
Big SiS: Sasukegal

PSN ID: t_o_k_i_e
TOKIE_TOKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:11 PM   #6
Axel
Apprentice Genin
 
Axel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uh...wut
Posts: 188
Rep Power: 9
Axel saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Axel Send a message via Skype™ to Axel
Default Re: Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

Tose people shouldn't be allowe to have kids if they're that irresponsible. I's in no way shape or form the show's fault
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:31 PM   #7
zerosameri
Moderator
Moderator
 
zerosameri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sasuke Won
Posts: 18,476
Rep Power: 23
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

It's mostly the Kid's fault to blame .When it showed on CN it had a warning before the show even started that said

Quote:
Warring this is a fictional show that is not real. Please do not try anything that is shown at home.

Rated T for Teens
They warned the viewers, the kid was stupid enough to try it, common sense, the kid was older enough to know better, clearly what the Naruto character do is not possible for any Human, why stick your head in sand and not go up for air.
__________________
Tobi and his 'senpai' moments


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 04-19-2010 at 11:38 PM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:35 PM   #8
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Nick Tasogare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Getting at you where you live.
Posts: 27,512
Rep Power: 22
Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
It's most the Kid's fault tp blam.When it showed on CN it had a warning befor the show even started that said



They waned the viewers, the kid was stupid enough to try it, common seens, the kid was older enough to know better, clearly what the Naruto character do is not possible for any Human, why stick your head in sand and not go up for air.
It's "Rated T for Teens" not Teams. And it's common sense, not common seens.
__________________
Was on to check PMs and read about the drama and got hit with the forums rules.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:53 AM   #9
historygeek5
Chunin
 
historygeek5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: in cheeseland
Posts: 894
Rep Power: 0
historygeek5 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

Kids: He was 10 years old and at that age he should have enough common sense to understand that sticking your head in sand is idoitic and deadly.
Its also his freind's fault. They could have talked him outta it but they did not.
His parent's even thought he was 10 should have watched him.
Also Naruto nor anyother charator say "Hey jump from branch to branch like us. Imatate gaara cuase its awesome. You can be a ninja too if you walk on water like us" Noware in the show do they even say that. Its just like that indicent with death note. Everyone is trying put the blame on somthing. In this case, a show. Its ridculus that they need to point fingers at Naruto. It had nothing to do with the incident beisdes the idiotic kid imatating it.
Please media/parents/teachers/soccer mom's if you wanna put the blame on somone put it on the kid,his parents or even his freinds, not the show. Seriously!

Also, As many of you stated he was too young to watch it. I agree naruto is not apporitate for kids youngre than teen.

But my little 4 year old cousins have more common sense than that kid or his stupid freinds.

THANKS ALOT STUPID 10 YEAR OLD KID, NOW HATERS HAVE ANOTHER REASON TO CALL US NARUTARDS.
__________________
Have no fear your local freindly historygeek5 is here.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
memeber of the volcano village
my theme song


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Its also my new jam!

I adopted italy!
historygeek5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:56 AM   #10
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin
 
Maikeru D. Shinigami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Funhouse
Posts: 44,851
Rep Power: 55
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
It's mostly the Kid's fault to blame .When it showed on CN it had a warning before the show even started that said



They warned the viewers, the kid was stupid enough to try it, common sense, the kid was older enough to know better, clearly what the Naruto character do is not possible for any Human, why stick your head in sand and not go up for air.
He didn't try it at home, he tried it at the park.
__________________
"The closer you get to the light, the darker your shadow becomes."

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:59 AM   #11
historygeek5
Chunin
 
historygeek5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: in cheeseland
Posts: 894
Rep Power: 0
historygeek5 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkaimon View Post
It was both the kid and his parents' fault.

Kid - He stuck his head in the sand, which wasn't even deep. He could've brought his head out, but I guess he decided to see if he could breathe under sand.

Parents - They didn't have someone (or themselves) watching him, and that's why it ended up as it did.
Naruto - It's an anime; if kids are dumb enough to believe chakra and people like that exist...they need help...
Agreed, kids who belive that exsit need help

Also i said in an eairler post, you can also put the blame on the kid's freinds- they went along with it. At no time did they say "Hey dude, this is a bad idea. Let's not do this." Or even just walk away becuase then he could not bury his head cuase he needed help to do.
__________________
Have no fear your local freindly historygeek5 is here.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
memeber of the volcano village
my theme song


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Its also my new jam!

I adopted italy!
historygeek5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:02 PM   #12
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate
 
zenon883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Studying thet ruins of the nation hidden in pangea
Posts: 4,272
Rep Power: 10
zenon883 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

i agree with all the posts above
__________________
Village Hidden in the Summit

I can't unfriend my self. >.>

"I am the lightning bolt that strikes the tip of the peak." - Ganta Hitachi

"Does no one dare challenge the might of, Lu Bu!?" - Lu Bu

The Olympian of Blood


Beware of the Olympians of the Summit
War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
zenon883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:08 PM   #13
mrsticky005
 
mrsticky005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the White Text House
Posts: 14,109
Rep Power: 27
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

Well you can't blame the parents for WANTING to shift the blame to some fictional
little sand demon. I mean knowing that you could have done something different
so your kid wouldn't have died must be really awful.

Still, just because you don't want to feel guilty doesn't mean you're not responsible.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:11 PM   #14
historygeek5
Chunin
 
historygeek5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: in cheeseland
Posts: 894
Rep Power: 0
historygeek5 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

Actualy i do think the i have stated this once before, the parents could kept an eye on their son. But the balme on them is only 1 percent. The rest of the blame falls upon the kid and his stupid freinds. They were 10 they should have know better, his freinds could have talked him outta it.
__________________
Have no fear your local freindly historygeek5 is here.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
memeber of the volcano village
my theme song


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Its also my new jam!

I adopted italy!
historygeek5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:14 PM   #15
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!
 
SageoftheSixPaths's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Where you live
Posts: 10,690
Rep Power: 14
SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Well you can't blame the parents for WANTING to shift the blame to some fictional
little sand demon. I mean knowing that you could have done something different
so your kid wouldn't have died must be really awful.

Still, just because you don't want to feel guilty doesn't mean you're not responsible.
^This.

The parent's are clearly to blame for this. Many young children have difficulty telling the difference between reality and fiction, so I don't blame the kid at all.

However, as parents, when your kid is playing at the park it's common sense to watch over them and make sure they're alright. Any decent parent would know this. When your child dies, you obviously don't want to take the blame for something like that as the parent. Now, I feel sorry for them, and I send them my condolences, but the fact that they couldn't keep track of a small child who STUCK HIS HEAD IN THE SAND and SUFFOCATED screams to me that these are bad parents.

When something like anime becomes a contributing factor, a parent would naturally want to shift blame from themselves to that anime in order to make themselves feel better, as well as take away the contribution they had in their child's death.
__________________
Signature currently offline
SageoftheSixPaths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:07 PM   #16
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate
 
MysticGoten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 6,809
Rep Power: 11
MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
A couple years back, a kid stuck his head in the sand "imitating" Gaara. He ended up suffocating and he died. Now when this hit the news, the parents and the news all pointed there fingers at Naruto and said it was Naruto's fault that he died. I truly think it was the parents fault because they were not keeping a close eye on there child and I also blame the child because he did not have the common sense to not bury his head.

Debate(I think I know what the answer will be):
It's the stupid kid's fault.
Who would do that/
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:13 PM   #17
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ryaque's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: I'ma partyin' wit dah Dothraki and "crowning" Viserys! xD
Posts: 5,450
Rep Power: 13
Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ryaque Send a message via Skype™ to Ryaque
Default Re: Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

Hey if you let your kid die because you weren't watching him then don't point the fingers anywhere else except at yourselves. The parents were to blame, not naruto.
__________________
Song to describe my mood:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(well in this case it's "Songs" to describe my mood xD)



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ryaque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:47 PM   #18
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate
 
NarutoUzumaki12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Aura Village
Posts: 7,337
Rep Power: 11
NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

parents fault it's rated PG for Parental Guidance not Poor Guidance
__________________
Bleach is awesome

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



Last edited by JCTKNE4E; 07-23-2010 at 07:10 AM.
NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:49 PM   #19
garra12345
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
garra12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: IN YOU'RE BED..
Posts: 1,885
Rep Power: 0
garra12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

it is the kids fault who the hell would do that so people who say it was naruto's you are wrong. stupid kid.
garra12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:56 PM   #20
MoonStarNinja4
Chunin
 
MoonStarNinja4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: At my computer...in Florida :)
Posts: 1,093
Rep Power: 11
MoonStarNinja4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Naruto the Reason why a 10 year old kid died?

Quote:
Originally Posted by historygeek5 View Post
Actualy i do think the i have stated this once before, the parents could kept an eye on their son. But the balme on them is only 1 percent. The rest of the blame falls upon the kid and his stupid freinds. They were 10 they should have know better, his freinds could have talked him outta it.
I agree with this.

Where the heck were his parents? If I were a parent and had a 10 year old child, I would have been with them at the park or I would have made sure that someone old/mature enough was watching them. I would not have left them alone with other little kids.
MoonStarNinja4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.